pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Is +SPD/-HP okay for Cecilia?

Reminder to ignore Memehouse apologists from tumblr.

Who's your mommy?

Treehouse shills can fuck off for this thread now thanks.

Whos that qt on the left

Why are you trying to make so hard to make Fates look like a TORtanic flop? Nintendo held constant investor meetings during its release stating how much of a success it was for them overseas. Literally what do you get out of straight-up lying? lmao the majority did not care about the localization, that doesn't mean the localization didn't have issues it means that most people didn't care and bought it anyway, /feg/ might have gave a shit but even the biggest /feg/ thread is only 100 IPs at most.

>tfw you already have spare hinatas, lonqus and ephraims to pass fury, vantage and moonbow on to the BK
im ready for him lads

>Daisuke finally puts up all the art he's done in heroes on his pixiv
All it was took was BK

LOSER

So now that the dust has settled, what are the best IVs for Elincia and Nephenee?

coooooocks

>This man touch your girlfriend ass.
What to do?

Wind Saber 13 MT Unit counter attacks regardless of range. Passable.
Flier Back-Up Grants all Flier units within 3 range and HP

WHODAKRUSH

>Ephraim
>Moonbow fodder

You have to be baiting

I would actually bet good money that more people would have been turned off and avoided buying Fates in the West had the game included that cringey-ass "skinshipping" than not.

+Spd is one of her best boons

+Atk/-Res

attend her funeral

Tumblrinas aren't people.

Ride the bike!

Firesweep sword when

Well I hope people stop caring since Nintendo is bringing "expert localizers" to make sure the games are west friendly before they even leave the code monkey farms on Japan.

I'm sure the number would have remained the same.

Good thing that doesn't stop them from buying games

Do I give my last TA3 to Nowi or Fem Robin? Who's better in Arena?

>not giving BK Steady Breath and QP for one-turn Black Luna

Mosh moshi Kawaii ugu desu

Except Fire Emblem Fates is not real life you fucking idiot, it is a fantasy video game world. I'm not going to be nice with you shills anymore. Even at her angriest that godawful english voice still does not suit Effie.

Bench Kings 1 and 2

I'm cumming.

>looks better without stupid red hair
wtf I love Selena now?

>Have hacked 3DS
>The moment I heard there was skinship in Fates I decided not to get it,even as a pirate
>It turned out awful

I had a feeling

>Yesterday I decided to finally try out Fates: Conquest
>Made it to the chapter where Arthur and Effie join, and then I just felt a complete lack of devotion to continuing, and uninstalled the game

I didn't know Klein was in Radiant Dawn

AoE Defiant Fliers? Sounds pretty neat.

>3 games combined sold well.
damn...

With reinforce or a magic sword I hope.

Tell my tiny handed friend to back me up

The backlash from censorship was enough that Nintendo is pre-censoring now, hoping to make sure global audiences never know what was once there.

>"Its Tumblr lmao!"
Not being a weeaboo degenerate is tumblr?

They don't buy anything outside of paraphernalia related to cartoons or live action shows.

WHO DA CRUZ

Those fucking paldrons.

>with Embla's Ward
good luck

Are you even reading my posts? I said her English voice doesn't suit her either.

Now that you mention it BKs hands look pretty small as well, especially when you consider that is the hands when armored...

No, but liking localizations is.

Farewell sweet prince

Are people just mad that Nephenese has Effie's voice

UNLEASH

>tfw just one BIke
>won't be able to meme with BK

rip

>fe 15 has create an avatar
>everything from skin color to place of origin, so you could be a noble or a commoner or even a wandered from another dimension wink wink

Yeah, I love the idea of an AoE defiant, but not based on the character, but rather it being support-ish. I think defiant skills are really good, but are held back by taking up the A slot.

Tell him to touch my ass insteas

>Well I hope people stop caring since Nintendo is bringing "expert localizers" to make sure the games are west friendly before they even leave the code monkey farms on Japan.
That's a good thing. Now we don't have to be concerned about anymore #TorrentialDownpour cringefests that would be more at home being mocked in a Kiwi Farms thread than here. It also allows for more simultaneous or close-to-simultaneous releases which we've been getting in all games after Fates.

It's like the Summer Tiki thing, you weren't supposed to know her portrait was edited at the last minute, but thanks to dataminers and the update coming out before the banner trailer, you did. If you hadn't, you'd still be lusting after her completely unaware it was changed before it even got in your barracks. It would indeed be better if the localization happens before the game even leaves NoJ because what changes that do happen--you'd never know it. You would never know if something was changed or contested or not because you wouldn't have an "orignal Japanese version" to compare it to, all versions would be the same.

>obsessed weeaboos dragged their le face pats le boycott le localization sucks XD garbage into this thread
Go argue in circles for 500 posts on /v/ you worthless neet garbage

>there are people on /feg/ right now who will actually defend sexual assault and call people sjw tumblrinas for thinking this shit is inappropriate

ive been gone for a few days but her voice sounded fine when I pulled her this morning. I thought so anyways. funny how people are calling each other weebs over their stances on Japanese video games

>sitting on two bikes and three neps
I'm thinking steady breath and wrath for my burger king

I prefer +atk for bladememes, but that's fine too.

3 charge is short as fuck for such a disgusting move anyway

If he had QP and QR he'll pop the first person to touch him regardless

>>>>>>>wifebeater weeb
(lol

Give me the steel tome "I wont hesitate, bitch" image please

Ok that is just overkill...

+spd -res Nephenee. Any good?

tumblr post

Wife?

>sexual assault
It's a CGI model not a human being you commonwealth cuck

Post flier teams.

>why is the antisocial character acting like that towards a sign of affection she willingly got up to receive
What else to expect Gaijin'attack on red sharpness'hunter eh?

>qp steady breath black luna
NO SURVIVORS

Thank you for your sacrifice sweet user.

I ask my bro Bartre to kick his ass with a blessed Hammer.

How do you know localization is bad if you don't know Japanese?
:thinking:

You can beat your wife in Fates?
Pretty interesting

to be fair this is a weaboo site by definition. an American imageboard with a focus on anime and the associated subcultures

>ugh come on mom it's just not real rape it's just a rape SIMULATOR it's not like it's weird or anything

Seek help before you hurt someone.

How do I use aether and windsweep? I have a -atk chrom and an extra alm and I don't know what to do with them

What meme? I guess I missed something.

There was nothing wrong with the Torrential Downpour thing since it showed how butchered the localization was (something anyone with common sense should agree with unless they're a shill).The problem is that they tried to turn it into some epic boycott shit that didn't really work,

>red armour with piss all res
He'll get popped by the first pair of tiny hands to touch him, m8. Why are people so excited for a low-res red in a blue mage meta?

She's a character. She's an object by definition
You cant sexually assault a character because it's an object, you fucking retard

pls respond

>Sexually assaulting pixels
Enjoy the (you)'s user, that's some fantastic bait.

>dumping all I have trying to get Elincia even though I don't have a hinoka yet

SOMEBODY STOP ME

What to do with an extra Oscar? Who appreciates his skills the most when it comes to inheritance?

>My convictions including fighting against the primal evils of Tumblr and videogame censorship
Fuck off

Yes, and?

>literal ad hominem
not even an argument, dear.

Merge.

y-yamero..

>being EOP
(lol

God bless HACCAN
Do it my friend, honkers banner soon
I wish

Fuck I meant

hahaha fucking retard

You're right, what was I thinking

Everyone should just run 4 Reinhardts

These people can honestly look at the phrase "sexual assault simulator" and think nothing of it, because they have been conditioned to think this sort of thing is normal.

I cannot fathom the depths of depravity your minds must have sunk into to be able to derive any form of enjoyment or entertainment from something like that.

I think I made flying Roy