I have $150k - what do?

I'm 32 and I have 150 grand in savings.

I'd rather chug Clorox than continue my current job
What's something I can do with the money that'll skyrocket my wealth?

Not low risk/return strategies, property or stocks.
Preferably some kind of business.

What got me thinking was
>malaysian friend mentions his family bought a house in jungle
>swallows / swifts create their nests there
>collect the nests and sell them to be used in soups
>high profit

Ideas?

buy a nice boat. no joke. i know it's not an investment and there are monthly costs blablabla.
but it's really fun to have boat and stay a day on the sea/ lake whatever. you will make new friends in the marina (other people with money. not retarded gamers or so). it will make networking fun again.

Figure out how long you can last on 150k and then just quit your job and either do nothing until the money runs out or find something you would like to do and earn money doing that job instead.

no, don't do that. no need to waste time on calculating whether you can live like a king for the rest of your life with 150k.
buy a boat. make boat friends. enjoy your life with boat friends. network and get new oppotunities.

150 grand in savings and your best plan is to collect bird nests in a malaysian jungle?

That's the sort of thing I'd like to do AFTER I've increased my wealth
For now I want to focus on starting some kind of business
or finding some clever way to make passive income

Based on a few calculations I've done of yearly expenses where I live
That would last me between 5 and 10 years

But I don't just want to burn through all my money,
then jump right back into a job I hate

I want to use the money wisely now so I can properly relax later

tell me about it man. you realize with risk comes reward. no matter what you are putting your money on the line, whatever it may be.

business is the best idea. why don't you go into real estate? I don't have nearly the amount of money you got, but real estate is where all the $$$$ is. you know this.

so theres a few ways you can do this, flip houses or rent. shit or both eventually. but this is how most niggaz get filthy rich.

other ideas is like opening up a car lot or something along those lines. high value bullshit.

I keep blowing my money like a dumbass on shit I don't even know.

I think my goal now is to try to save 5 grand for a landscaping company. wish me luck .

depending on the kind of bird
you can sell the nests for
$2,000 - $10,000 per kg
$4400 - $22,000 per pound

and no thats not my plan, that was just a clever business
that got me thinking outside the box

May I ask what you are doing with your savings right now? What percent of interest are you getting/assets you are holding.

Yeah I'm happy to take a calculated risk

The thing is my grandmother was a real estate mogul
She's too old / sick to run anything anymore

So mom is in control of several commercial properties and it's a shit ton of work
I've seen what she goes through and I absolutely hate the idea of doing it myself

Don't know anything about running a car lot, I'll read up on it though

How old are you and how much do you have saved at the moment?

Best of luck with the company

Right now I'm doing fuck all with it,
It's just spread across a few different banks, 1% return

I've been trying to push myself to take the leap of faith
because I've gotten too used to my routine for the last 9 years

Mate 150k isn't a lot when you think about the average lifespan of a person. If you just have some vague idea of "I want this 150 number to be higher" you're already boned. Seriously, the best decision would be to re-train into a job you could see yourself doing long term.

You won't find the one simple trick that somehow everyone else has missed to make money. Anyone who tries to sell you on this is a scam artist.

If you have a business that you have developed a business plan with clear streams of revenue then go ahead but even then I think you should just be conservative.

Fuck, spend 20 grand and take yourself all around the world for a year and just bank the rest.

damn dude im sorry but i have to call you an idiot for not following your senpaitachi footsteps. you are so lucky that your are in the position your are in.

im 22, pretty much have no money, but have a shit ton of silver and 1 bitcoin.

done a lot of dumb shit amigo. alot of dumb shit hahaha

I dont know what the fuck that word is i did not write that. i typed in family but this was way - senpaitachi ... and it turned into that chink word. I dont know what the fuck that is. stupid chinks.

that is fucking weird if u type f - a - m - s in a row u get that gay ass word ... jesus christ i feel like im going crazy

Long-term investment:
Buy land that has a source of clean drinking water

Short S&P 500

Go to Japan Fez!

this, buy land.

Buy $150,000 of eth obviously

this

I cant say what sort of business you should go into. For real, if you have to ask the question then you probably shouldn't be doing it. Why not invest some of that cash into a high dividend payer like ARCX? At least you'll be generating some actual capital while you figure out what you want to do. In the meantime, invest in yourself by furthering your education. Take some business classes or something. 150k isn't a lot on its own but it's enough to last you while you figure out what you want to do. It's also enough to generate a nice sum through passive dividends.

>what are wordfilters for 500 alex
step up senpai desu

Buy $150,000 MILOCOIN
it's like you don't even want to be rich...

hey, I found that buying watercraft increases income

I would honestly short the market right now. FED just raised rates and more raises are coming. I think a crash is pretty likely. I am also looking at ARR is a real estate investment trust that pays 10 percent yield and is sitting at like 22 right now. In 2009 it was above 75 a share. Im sure it would get right back up there once people loose their homes and start renting again.

I would claim disability, and use the money for down payment on a 4 plex. Or multiple 4 plexes.

Lmaoooooo

trade the bibcoin for ether dummy