/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Scattered hopes and dreams of ashes edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

DLC NEVER

SOON™

What will hit first? BotW's DLC or Friday the 13th single playet? MAKE YOUR BETS!

How do I get a cute fish gf

be a sexy master swordsman and kill a lynel by yourself

Cia>Zelda
Lana>Cia
Impa>Lana

Lana >>>>>>>> *

>Cia thinks she can compete with this

>loves Link body and soul
>Zelda just gets wet over his fabulous hair

Link's soul belongs to Zelda too

Zelda can have Linkle

So what would you guys think if the next Zelda had aseveral dungeons which can be done in any order which then unlock another set of dungeon which can be done in any order and so until there’s only the Boss Dungeon left. You get the big plot points and cutscenes before and after every sequence of dungeons so you have your linear story as well as player choice but not complete autonomy. As a result they can make some Dungeons harder than other ones because they'll know how strong you'll be and what gear you'll have. They’d probably keep items/runes physics based so they can be used in the overworld and have certain parts of the Dungeon inaccessible with your current set of Runes or items so you feel some compulsion to return to them. Also Dungeons would be hidden but you could find them if you searched hard enough so you’d know that I’m not entering this Dungeon without this item. There’d also be a lot more combat in Dungeons.

That seems fair.

why are you capitalizing dungeon?

Why indeed? I randomly capitalise certain words probably mind was on it so I capitalised it to indicate it's importance

Sounds like a good mix of open world and clear progression. Would leave some room for speed runners to go places they're not "supposed" to go yet vs. just a straight line to Ganon. BOTW was very unbalanced between those, but I guess that's what they intended. Really I just crave more dungeon crawling, I'll probably replay ALBW soon to scratch that itch

But Zelda is heterosexual

>hidden dungeons
I kept hoping I would stumble upon some massive underground dungeon in botw, but nope, just the four clearly marked memebeasts...

she'll make do

That's alright, so was Linkle. They have so much in common already.

You can't get in the way of the DIVINE ROMANCE

I want Link and Zelda to settle down together and comfort each other with some well deserved rest after a struggle no man or woman should ever experience

So what? I am too, but Linkle is objectively cute.

I took a too long of a break between games. I went from this to Botw.

>Linkle
I still can't believe that Nintendo actually did this.
I don't think that I'm ever going to get over it.

Sheik is male.

I think BotW's "dungeons" were fine but they needed more enemies, more treasures and theme displayed in the aesthetic. The Divine Beasts felt like they were hollow. They could easily have had more rooms in them

Were Zelda and the Champions conscious for the 100 years they were imprisoned? I hate it when stories through around ridiculously long times like these with no consequence to character psyches.

You are such a delicate flower.

>Sheik is male (female).
hurrrrrr

Is Linkle canon? I'm not sure what space HW occupies in the grand scheme of things

>rush main quest through Hateno Village
>get Sheikah Sensor+
>buy Treasure photo
>keep SS+ attuned to treasure for the entire game
>always stop and get treasure if in proximity

How do you play BotW anyway else, /lozg/?

I suspect they thrashed around a bit for a while but then became dormant as the wait went on and on. They probably awakened properly when Link started doing stuff.

The strange one is the Old Man since he seems to have done and found out a lot of stuff that would require a fair bit of prep and research

probably

So, I just BotW: The Motion Picture, and I must say it was pretty great.

Everyone's delicate on the inside. That's why most of the white-collar workers are on mental meds of some kind or another.

HW is canon and so are its characters. Apparently Linkle was so popular that the devs will include her in future LoZ games.

They all seem absolutely unchanged and unconcerned about what has happened in the century since the Calamity. Except Daruk, a little. It's very disappointing

I play it without the nonstop, maddening beeping, the tracker is the worst

spin-off, that's all

>buy Treasure photo
You can't take it for yourself in a shrine or something?

Yeah, it definitely seems like the spirits and DBs were dormant until just before Link's resurrection. This is the best way to think about it, but I wish more attention was drawn to it instead of just, "oh, we've been fighting them back for 100 years."

Why pollute my compendium with shitty photography skills when I can hire a professional?

I bought every picture without taking any of my own, because they had good lighting/framing for their photos. I eventually ran through and started overwriting them with my own pictures when I could find suitable shots of my own.

You don't even need the tracker when treasure is ridiculously everywhere.

Gross.

I don't play the game on bitch mode

Future fighting game spinoffs, maybe, but she'll never be the main character

eww

>Lana is canon
I couldn't be more okay with this.
If Link doesn't want this delicious, blue, magic cutey, I'll gladly take her. She deserves a good husbando.

My compass is always attuned to Rare Ore Deposits. I am Goron.

The only pics I took myself were the ones required for quests, specifically the Lynel, Blupee and Stalhorse. I don't think it's possible to get the Sunshroom entry other than taking it yourself.

h-hateno

that's great to hear, brother

It's not about need. It's just another excuse for me to explore every crevice of the game.

Sunshroom is the only one you have to add to the compendium. The others you can choose to keep the photo but not override the compendium image, if you have one already.

All of my equipment photos are dark and lying in the grass, time to spend some money to beautify my album...

I'm sorry, user, I don't know how to tell you this... If you've already taken your own picture you can't buy them from the lab anymore. He only sells ones you're missing....

>spend some money
or go into a town, you dumb hillbilly

Then I'm restarting tonight

Truly a tragedy.

There's still hope, my friend. If you rest at a campfire til noon, the lighting will be perfect just about anywhere for some nice photos. If you wear appropriate attire and use the pose option with the camera, you can take some really nice shots of all your weapons.

Good luck getting those perfectly centered, wings-spread butterfly shots.

>not painstakingly taking all the pictures one by one on display in your house

>one by one
How else would you take them? Ten pictures at once?

Why save Zelda when you can get a queen?

>he doesn't know about the Camera+ rune

Cute! Would prepare sack lunch for.

See

I would fucking kill for her used socks

>the two types of /lozg/ posters

I'm only referring to weapons and shields/etc. If you want decent Fauna photos you either need to buy them or be an actual professional photographer, and even then you need a lot of patience for shit like butterflies.

Pretty much essential, second only to Magnesis+.

I'm actually a professional Wedding Photographer and even I don't have time for that shit

"Are you sure you wanna use that Diamond, user? They're super rare!"

>its signature sparkle has charmed Hyruleans for generations
And yet I get no reaction when I dump 50 of them at Purah's feet.

Congrats, you almost have enough to upgrade the diamond circlet all the way.

But in all honestly, as long as you do a Talus world tour every blood moon or 2, you will never want for gems or rupees.

[Insert Monster] World Tours sound like neat speed run ideas. Whenever I get too many weapons, I go after some of the Lynel near shrines to thin out my inventory.

File name, lel.

Can nothing please our benevolent goddess?

how are we supposed to mark all the monsters when we only have 100 stamps?

I wish the Slate had more info like this. I'll take even the blandest codex entries if it means more lore

I wasn't even aware of the stamp limit until I tried to pre-stamp Korok seeds so I didn't have to keep checking back to the map. Seems kinda arbitrary. I don't see why they couldn't accommodate 1000. Then again, if one decided they wanted to clear a large batch of them, it'd be a pain. Could've been an option for that, though.

Am I crazy for thinking there's a line of dialogue in which Riju says she wants the helm back when she's older and in either the same dialogue or a different one she says that it suits

A screenshot would be most appreciated but the dialogue alone is enough

Whats wrong with your faaace!

There's 80 monsters between Talus and Hinox, then another 4 for Moldugas, which I don't even bother marking. So I have 20 markers for things that I want to mark down like farming spots or Lynels. I haven't used a single one because between Talus and Hinox I can get all the loot I need, and I just know the locations of enough Lynels for it not to be an issue.

>when you mark undiscovered shrines with stars, then the actual icon covers them so you have to slowly find which ones you've yet to remove

The Korok seed icons at least disappear once you've zoomed out enough. I'm rarely precise enough to perfectly stamp the spot anyways.

What color panties does Zelda wear?

Golden silk.

Blue and gold, unless she's travelling with Link then she wears none

FemLink CEMU mod when?

>none
>while travelling up a frozen mountain
No thank you