Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, he copies image files and names, identify yourself by using gw2 in your name and reply directly to the OP. Discord still recommended!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pFqKj5bbuFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did they implement the hard mode portals in field maps? I want to see those more than anything.

>games are a social social gathering

I've seen worse OPs from other generals just fine. Even the Sakura OP with her wearing pasties was more lewd.

>but a much better story
hope you're kidding
the special thing about arcanum is reactivity and huge roleplay possibilities. the game is a piece of shit tho

bump

Getting mixed signals here.

Shit, am I the only one that thought it looked like fun? What about it did you not like so much?

I'll probably just go to Walmart to do it, It's closer to my work anyway and they're pushovers about returning items.

Extended Encounters and Immersive Patrols

Considering how Imu was in SV, she probably would have gotten very pissed.

Like half of bandori's seiyuu are in im@s and there's still more bandoriposting here than @

Clearly not, as he paid money for this.

Anyone know a good download for this game with the 16:9 widescreen hack? Theres so many shitty downloads of this game out there i thought id ask here

>Durante got beta access for Ys VIII

Guess NISA contacted him and he's saving the port

Black trainers are my favorite

Absolutely. That's the one I have.
Also, the re-release of mario bros.

They aren't made like that anymore.

>links directly to a zak1946 post

stop shilling zak

>Assault Horizon is 75% off on steam

Idc if this is the worst AC game; I'm getting it buddies.

Lair of the blind ones made me rage quit. Fuck that level. Never touched the game again because of it.

slime rancher isn't on ps4 and his desktop could be real shitty since op couldn't find out how good it is.

But Americans are at work, it's prime time Euro evening hours. Coincidentally, Euros are the ones that accepted cuck culture into their society, where as Americans banned it.

I-I rushed into it!!

I agree, if you're a modern man you should accept that it's your job to stay in the kitchen and provide for your family.

Not making this easy!

I could understand if it was like one or two people but a lot of people say Ariadne is good. If there was something aboWorks, as do my other two :)ut it that distinguished it from other run of the mill RPGmaker games I could get but it is forgetably mediocre.

This

2generic5me

Forge raid when

Can anyone recommend a youtube video of a quality roller coaster tycoon park build. I want to relive my childhood for a moment

It's a pretty violent cactus

I'm only 20 minutes late did I miss it?

>when Gorge pulls a Bane on Malcolm

Why would you still play PSO when the far superior Monster Hunter exists and you can play it online via PPSSPP?

Playing through famicom DQ1 made me feel like I was an 80s japanese child.

>disgusting un-vanilla patches
user pls

some patches are very useful e.g. ctrl-click to set all station wait times

I love Morrowind, but you should play the Risen sequels, or Gothic 4, or Amalur, or Two Worlds. It makes it easier to see what Skyrim and Oblivion got right..

>nam-1975
my man

I've been partial to that idea myself. Lucky for you, with Michael Afton coming into the picture it might very well be true.
Also, I'm digging the colors you used here. It looks really nice.

She still would given the opportunity. Glasses homu made the decisions that lead her into becoming cool homu who in turn made the decisions that turned her into a demon and she'd do it all again if you put her in the same situation.

Albion - it has that alien world and very different culture feeling as well.
And Ultima

I THINK THEREFOR I A.M.

why aren't you donating, user?

I thought it was just a meme that private server players are too poor to afford a retail sub.

*casts Mass Haste every turn*

Love them, beautiful lines on the Auroras, and they fly low which awesome.

Learning a second language is much easier than learning to draw.

>Maximum Sockets: 5
CUMMING

Settlers is a classic for a reason (because they are the only games with the Wusselfaktor). Play 2 or 3.

Based on what?

Probably become a mad bomber if what Masters of Doom said about the shit he pulled as a teen before his guidance counselor got him into computers is any true.

This is one of my favorite multiplayer maps ever, I wish modern FPS games came with level editors so I could add it like I did with UT2004 back in the day

But I want to make a Destroyer.

EU4 is actually the easiest of the bunch, Just watch tutorials on YouTube and play a few games and you'll get use to it.

I play on easy though

they've already been rebalanced

What are the differences between X68k and Chronicles if there are any?

Dixie is slower than Diddy, can't kill big enemies like Donkey, has a terrible roll variant and the helicopter spin is almost like cheating.

It just goes on and on and on and on and on and on and onWas Rage Wars good? Might pick it up with some extra controllers

You can beat the game without it. Why the fuck do you care so much?

>Automate
If SEGA had any balance in mind they would've made it Hunter Main only.

The only one I've played is TD2 for black and white Macintosh.

youtube.com/watch?v=pFqKj5bbuFo

FUND IT

>look at clock
>realize you've been playing a game for 45 minutes straight and have to leave for work

Castlevania 3 is better desu senpai

i read the filename and got scared it would be vore
i don't like bullet vore
bullet is for street
not vore

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Collecting as an investment is dumb, but I enjoy owning things that make me happy.

Because it's escapism at its finest. People who weren't around for EQ1 days also have no idea how seemingly normal people can fall victim to the genre and ruin their lives.

If you're going to do that, at least post Cirno images related to Mega Man.

that only works with pharaoh or with emperor too?