/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Nero Fest Once More ~2017 Autumn~]
view.fate-go.jp/2017/nerosai3/
- 5* Saber Nero Bride
- 5* Lancer Brynhildr
- 4* Saber Nero
- 5* Battle Olympia CE (+1 Gold - Arts +8%, Buster +8%, NP Gauge +50%)
- 4* Food Colosseum CE (+1 Silver - Quick +10%, HP Recovery +10%)
- 3* Muscle Cavalier CE (+1 Bronze - Buster +3%, Crit Damage +8%)

>[Kyoto Manga Anime Fair 2017]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/kyoumafu2017/
- 5* Okita: September 13-14, 17, 20-21, 24-25, 27
- 5* Hijkata: September 15-16, 17, 19, 22-24, 26
- 4* Tamamo Cat & 4* Suzuka Gozen always on rate-up
- 5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl CE (Taunt & ATK Up +10% for 3 turns)
- 4* Launch Order! CE (Quick +10%, Buster +10%)
- 3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order CE (Quick, Arts, Buster, Star Generation, Star Weight, NP Gain, NP Damage, Debuff Rate, Debuff Resist +1%)

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Dragon Fang, Unlucky Bone, Magical Spinal Fluid

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1115791/dfd6107492/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Shuten

Remember, tomorrow we might get news about EoR3 during Apo.

How high is the scrub hassans death resist? Could I kill them using Nitocris?

Xth for the best CE in the game.

Is the Hassan quest harder than pre-nerf Nero?

Go wild my dudes
exhentai.org/g/1115791/dfd6107492/

Cutest boy

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK

Best boy.

Put a smile on my face. Maybe it will put one on yours.

This emperor has been far too kind to me, I couldn't possibly hate her.

IS THAT

x for this is an official Fate crossover

Will she ever go back to being a murderous bitch that happens to be an idol?
inb4 that mouth

Why is he so handsome?

Don't kill the mooks, you'll only make grandpa angrier.

You can. I instakilled them fine with mine. They're only silver.

thanks Redman

You would Rama.

My cute bride.

Holy shit after all this time I finally got my CE drop

Anyone with Cu Alter with damage CE who could add me? I don't mind if you delete me later.

For some time, silence dominated the Coliseum, but that was soon broken by INVINCIBLE’s chuckling.
”Heh….hehheh…..hgh….ha…hahaha…”
An obviously mocking voice emerged from behind the helmet.
“What is so amusing?” asked King Hassan with a blank expression, to which INVINCIBLE replied back, saying very clearly:
“Weak.”

Extella is the closest we're getting to that.

silly user carrots aren't murders

2/3 god

I'm surprised she had that much screentime in that game despite not being Nero, what's-her-face and what-was-that-again.

How do you 4 turns petal farming?

I imagine it must be nice to have a Concetta.

>Closest

That's exactly what happened though. She realized she couldn't be a good person after trying for a week, and then went full villain again in Extella. Realized she could never change and there was no point in trying to be decent, may as well commit fully.

FGO is an alternate world-line where she continues trying to be decent. While Extella is the natural conclusion.

>that mouth
Someone fix this shit

Chacha/Drake/Waver and some luck with the cards.

Why is she called carrotbutt again?

>tfw taking 8 turns for Medals with Lip-Martha-BB cause it'sfun

I just said closest because I still haven't finished Extella because getting through another Nero route is painful, and I was unsure if the good direction Nasu was taking her stuck or not.

cow

She'd probably handle it better if she was Nero's maid rather than Tamamo's. Even if Nero is insufferable in her own way, it doesn't actually harm anyone directly like Tamamo does and the emperor doesn't -try- to act like a bitch.
A shame, really.

Don't get yourself banned, my dude.

Truly a creation of the heavens.

Tamamo said she was doing it because she and Liz were the same type at the end of the day, anti-heroes. She's gotta go through some shit, because she knows how easy it would be for Liz to turn back to her old ways. She had to get used to taking a bit of shit for her choices now or else her change would never last. She was right, Liz went back to her old ways first chance.

Anyone who had once faced King Hassan would question the sanity of whoever said that.
Gilfag felt as if the temperature almost suddenly dropped.
“All you do is throw Hassan and buffs blindly... even Galatine would have made a better substitute...“
The INVINCIBLE continued speaking in the chilly atmosphere he created.
“Such puerile tricks can defeat only weaklings…… or low tier jobbers.”
He spoke softly but it was evident that what he said had strength in it containing not simple derision but some manner of fixation, of tenacity.
“DOKO DA”
The expression on King Hassan's face changed. Gilfah was worried that King Hassan would get BTFO, but to the contrary, a sliver of a smile appeared around his mouth. In that moment the emotion that controlled King Hassan transformed from “anger at the mannerless attacker” to “curiosity in this strong warrior.”
Observing the change in the First Hassan, the INVINCIBLE said, “Draw the Saint Graph that lies in the deepest parts of your powers. Then we will be equals.”

Pleas respond

Is Mashu a cuck?

POST SUPPORTS

thank

Cute useless virgin

CHA
H
A

There's going through shit and then there's getting shocked for simply saying something. Labour would help, but THAT only gives her a reason to drop everything and go back to what she was.

Ok user, I'll add you

>Grailing with less than 6/6/6 in skills

I love Chacha!

>this girl is trying to be a better person
>better electrocute her for inane shit until she goes back to being a villain again

Flawless plan

Sent.

>Apo is flopping even harder than Prisma

I hope i get to trigger someone.

>Nito instead of Mata Hari
If you're going to go full tits, go all the way

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She earned the right to have her skill maxed.

World isn't going to forgive her so easily, world is also some unfair shit. Test is whether she'll go right back to being evil when the world starts treating her unfairly or shitty. All it takes is one bad day, and the Joker goes right back to crime.

GOKU
O
K
U

PHAHAHAHHAAHA JETKEKS BTFO

That's not good, because its not like this is really the bad part of Apo yet. This current part isn't so bad yet.

It only gets BAD later

Although Prisma actually is a huge success monetarily, so saying it beats something out isn't really saying much.

>even Sanzou can beat King Hassan
>Gilgamesh can't
HAHAHAHAAHA YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>not the King of Chads
REEEE

Tomorrow is 17 in japan right?

yes

>still didn't protected
Gilfag confirmed spic again

I don't care if she is Goku's woman, I will still fuck her.

Yeah I know Prisma merchandise sells like hotcakes. I don't think it's the case for Apo though.

Nice.

Happy birthday user.

HOW THE JETKEKS WILL EVER RECOVER?

No replies from jetfag yet cause hes busy making his cheap knock off of the image.

>the finale is still TBD

Thanks a bunch.

Supports

Goku stuff is just shitposting so far. She hasn't said anything romantic at all about him, it sounds more like he's a crutch for her since he was the guy who did all the shit on her journey when they got in trouble, even though he was also the guy that got them in trouble. Its like Okita talking about Hijikata, its not love.

Of course shitposting isn't a matter of logic, its a matter of repeating buzzwords endlessly to see if you can get something to stick on a character you hate.

When are we getting more welfare servants?

She should have done it in a completely different way. Encourage her to do good things and punish her for doing bad things. Instead of that, she simply electrocuted her on a whim. Even if it was a secret test.
You're working with a nutcase here (Mental Disorder A). Plus she is fine in Grand Order without any of this bullshit despite still having negative qualities and being described as such.

Are you ready for Umu to heal her entire party by 500k every turn

It already is the seventeenth there

Only two people could be the final anyway at this point

Most likely answer
>Nero, for the third time. Since she's the final boss every fucking year.

Maybe answer
>Brynhildr full power, since the event hyped up her full power form. It would at least be fitting for the plot.

>Plus she is fine in Grand Order without any of this bullshit despite still having negative qualities and being described as such.
That's called bad writing. Even her VA said Liz was going back to her proper role as a villain in Extella.

I want another Liz...

No wait nevermind thats over 17 hours

>yfw DW has already gone home for the weekend and we don't get it until Monday JST

And I want Berserker Tutankhamen. The difference between us is that you will almost definitely get your wish come true.

>He thinks the nips take breaks on the weekend

2/10 Berserker Lancelot can't talk.

She was all over the place in Extella and even CCC.

>you will almost definitely get your wish come true.

DW deciding to give out a freebie liz every year is some serious bullshit pushing

It will be so fun when i don't roll her tomorrow... i can already see myself crying

brynkeks are literally to retarded to let live

Meant for

I need more

Didn't any of the knights in Camelot think it was weird that their little pal Mordred never took his helmet off? Didn't Artoria figure it would have been sort of appropriate to at least get a look at the dude's eyes before promoting the tiny tin can to the highest military office anybody could achieve without being king?

Why do you think she literally has Battle Continuation as a skill, and the description of her version of Battle Continuation is "She can't stop appearing". Its a running joke.