1) What justifies the current ETH price? ETH is an inflationary currency...

1) What justifies the current ETH price? ETH is an inflationary currency, why would you invest unless it was a temporal invest while the HF FUD in bitcoin gets resolved?

2) How to store ETH? I may buy some precisely to hedge against the BU trolls crashing the BTC price, so I can buy back more BTC later without lossing purchasing power. The problem is, I may be buying at the tip ($50) before ETH crashes... thought call.

Is there any way to store USDT outside of poloniex in a safe way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IgNjs_WaFSc
youtube.com/watch?v=cYwaGQg1mYY
youtube.com/watch?v=czLIHcVS3M4
youtube.com/watch?v=_4CACAZOoPI
carbonvote.com/
github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/186
blog.ethereum.org/2014/11/25/proof-stake-learned-love-weak-subjectivity/
youtu.be/VYpd-2buQc0?t=1m5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you already missed the ETH boat, enjoy being poor forever

1) I'm so smart I can see how over valued ETH is

2) Wait how do I buy these coins u guys

Mist browser
youtube.com/watch?v=IgNjs_WaFSc

Colony
youtube.com/watch?v=cYwaGQg1mYY

Turing complete decentralized finance
youtube.com/watch?v=czLIHcVS3M4

Smart contract banking
youtube.com/watch?v=_4CACAZOoPI

It's just a huge boom of innovation and development on this new technology (not even happening in BTC at this point)

It's like the internet 1980s

>newfag can't greentext

all we want is your buying power.

you can almost smell the butthurt, a poignant stench, yes yes dear

>1) What justifies the current ETH price?

Nothing except speculation and manipulation, check this chart from some minutes ago. That must be a very idealistic or very stupid rich person if it isn't manipulation.

>2) The problem is, I may be buying at the tip ($50) before ETH crashes... thought call.

Exactly, you'd have to sit in front of your screen all the time or have stoplosses active which may trigger because of the manipulations going on.

When ETH is used for something is it spent like dollars or burned up like fuel (no longer in circulation)?

lol

it's a currency, but it's use is mostly to bet that it's worth compared to bitcoin and dollar will increase because people want to have it.

DOPECOIN is on track to beat ETH market cap

+++ETH on the way to a new ATH!+++

Yep, today we'll make it to 70$!

1) Optimism and future expectations, gotta be real on that.

2) Best way if you got a lot? Encrypted hard drive with a copy on an encrypted usb should work

ether has a fixed supply that can be mined (or claimed when PoS get's implemented) every year. However, we didn't reach ATH yet as the foundation started a vote to reduce the reward a miner is getting for mining a block. this will reduce the supply of new ether. in the long term( think 10+ years), ETH is disinflatory.

He was copying OP's format, faggot

>2) Best way if you got a lot? Encrypted hard drive with a copy on an encrypted usb should work

He's obviously asking about what wallet to use.

OP is obviously wanting to spread risk a bit because of the HF thing (which will not happen) just like everyone else buying ETH.

I've seen this bs copy-pasted a bunch of times here.

ETH is inflationary, period.

>turing complete

>VM escapes
>not understanding what EVM is
lol

>This FUD was debunked one year ago but is still used as a copypasta
>ETH is safe and promising
>BTC is slow and obsolete
>Shills are trying too hard
wtf am I doing here?

>2016
look where eth and btc are now
LOL

nigger i just wrote that today.
my sources:
carbonvote.com/
github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/186

Cope
Where are they? BTC is #1 and ETH is centralized garbage pumped by corporations and even then it's still ages away from BTC.

ETH is valued at 26.5% of the value of Bitcoin today while it is an inherently silly idea to use a Turing complete language for the scripting language in a blockchain based value token (which will be attacked again and again and again and again). On top of this there is no technical restriction to the number of tokens and most of the infrastructure is centralized.

And it's valued at 26.5% of XBT, in times where XBT is being trolled by paid chinese miners. It's quite easy to see that relative price is orders of magnitude of. It's unlikely for ETH to have much value.

t. nocoiner

Tell us how it is centralized? Have you heard about the DAO debacle hardfork vote, and how the decentralized democratic process was flawless?
Are you an ETC bagholder?
Or a BTC maximalist?
Why the succes of ETH makes you so mad?

Probably because he's pissed that BTC is down 6% and ETH is up like 15%. Stay mad, ASIC fag

This is where we are now
kek

I hold more BTC than you do you mong.

You mean when Vitalik was crying on reddit telling exchanges to stop all ETH trading to avoid people from panic selling? Yep, sounds like a currency I would like to be holding.

That looks exactly like a healthy uptrend with healthy corrections. Your point?

>down 30% in two weeks
>healthy

shut the fuck up nigger

I've seen you on this board for over a year yelling cope like it's an argument

BTC is technically and fundamentally trash. that stupid image you put into every ETH threads is retarded on so many levels. virtualization has a long history in computing

you gonna keep yelling cope when ETH passes BTC's market cap? kek

After 100% gains in no time, peak was 1350. Healthy correction. Alt bubble ensues.

Looks like you are still ignoring facts.

Turing Complete = constant risk for bugs and explots
DAPPs going south = constant risk of a hard fork to save investors money
PoS = nothing-at-stake still unfixed
ETH = inflationary, so not a good long term investment anyway

BTC got its problems, ETH got Bigger problems. No system is perfect.

ETH short term = decent bet.

Long term = all money will go back to BTC eventually.

literally no one cares about BTC anymore you dickless cuck

the only amazing thing about bitcuck is that there hasn't been a run on the exchanges yet. perhaps the transfer rate is so slow and inefficient its acting as a rate limiting on panic liquididation, but sooner or later people are going to start selling at half face value just to eject

>Turing Complete = constant risk for bugs and explots

complexity increases attack surface. it doesn't matter, though. they'll just fix the holes. people who have innovated have never gotten it right on the first try

>DAPPs going south = constant risk of a hard fork to save investors money

ya. that's never happening again. they learned their lesson the hard way. 15% of ETH was at risk and having some faggot bitcoin maximalist DDOSing the network with stolen funds was unpalatable to 95% of the holders.

>PoS = nothing-at-stake still unfixed

you haven't been paying attention. nothing at stake is solved with security deposits

blog.ethereum.org/2014/11/25/proof-stake-learned-love-weak-subjectivity/

>ETH = inflationary, so not a good long term investment anyway

they are aiming to cap supply at ~100mm with PoS and moving to 1-2% inflation

long term, ETH wins and BTC gets flushed down the toilet along with your ignorance

>literally no one cares about BTC anymore you dickless cuck

>the only amazing thing about bitcuck is that there hasn't been a run on the exchanges yet.

Guess why? because people value BTC too much to panic sell it into oblivion for some alt.

No, the main point is that a cryptocurrency working with TC in its core is a not a good idea, which is why bitcoin + a TC complete sidechain like rootstock is a better Ethereum than Ethereum.

>PoS
Still has same problems it always had.

>1-2% inflation
Which is not an attractive long term position to have.

For now im holding ETH too. Let's enjoy it while lasts, sooner or later it's time to jump ship again.

What do you think about other altcoins such as ARK ?

You missed the ETH boat, but there's still tickets available for the IOC moon mission.

hope you are enjoying the BTC death spiral because hundreds of fully grown adults can't come to a consensus on what the best method to fix their coin is.

>hope you are enjoying the BTC death spiral because hundreds of fully grown adults can't come to a consensus on what the best method to fix their coin is.

more like 6 chinese mining pool heads don't give a fuck about the tech and just want to resell free electricity

being asic resistant is one of eths best features for the pow period

Bitcoin,
youtu.be/VYpd-2buQc0?t=1m5s

It isn't inflationary dipshit there is a coin cap like btc

Eth is not really a blockchain. It's a mutable fun project slash fiat pyramid scheme slash we missed the bitcoin boat lets have our own party. The first big company to put a lot of money on the line with a complex smart contract stands to lose millions like the DAO, see the TC copy pasta for why. That is why none of them will. Those looking for a serious, sound form of money can never take Eth serious, the bailout fork being the cherry on top. What the smart money will do is make millions off the hype.
DESU this pump surprises me, the DASH pump even more. Then again, the big banks have billions of freely printable funny money to pump into whatever they want, and they tied their names to this nonsense so....

please stop. literally babbys first crypto critque

>1) What justifies the current ETH price?
the failure of bitcoin

Only a matter of time until something new in a ethereum gets hacked and a few million ether get stolen.

same hype was about clouds
but in reality they do next to nothing