>Next Cup: Autumn Cup ft. all the big markets teams
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Autumn_Babby_Cup

>Current Invitationals:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_9_Friendlies
implyingrigged.info/wiki//hoc/_League_2017

>PES 17 Info:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Supreme Champion
pics.me.me/great-show-supreme-champion-extremelycursedimages-extremely-blessed-image-high-floors-20269321.png

>Previously:
Please send f4r more autumn logos
Rule Changes Regarding Height Abuse and Fetus Formats
>page 10
/ita/ won /ag/ league 2
/mn/ won Multinats 2

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/reviews/pes-2018-review/1900-6416757/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for /pcon/

second for /hoc/ league

VGL sucks lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
/dng/ revival when?

Is Erebus the best new talent of 2017?

He'll manage /vp/ to a star one day, just you wait.

>tfw no co-manager

Day 1 Friendlies Games

/feg/ Fire Emblem General v Persona General /pg/
/hanny/ Alicesoft/Rance General v Senran Kagura General /skg/
Maybe some arbitrary fan requested games in the middle.
/aceg/ Ace Combat General v War Thunder General /wtg/
/vitagen/ Vita General v Love Live! School Idol Festival General /llsifg/
/agdg/ Amateur Game Development General v Indie General /indie/

is he, dare I say it? /ourguy/

We're all /ourguy/

Who /Erebus1111/ here

my fucking sides

FUN TIMES IN KARTHLAND TODAY

DELETE THESE!!

no ur a fag but at least you're not Karth!
you're not Karth!

Karth knows what a tripcode is.

Or by managers
Fazoo (managerial debut) v SDA (it's SDA)
Olecei (/a/ plant) & rhs (/h/ plant) v RamenRaisin (aeshole)
Dog-chan (also does metal gear rising) v MarcoZ (/r9k/ plant)
RoronaBest (more or less just this team) v Bittenfeld (more /h/ plant)
Kinsey Type F (oh boy I can't wait for /lgbt/ to win again) v
Incoming (the new /gd/ manager mememan)

I wish I we're

You shouldn't. Trust me on this.

>Olecei
He's dead.

Because everyone should get the full Erebus experience.

BEST PES EVER!

gamespot.com/reviews/pes-2018-review/1900-6416757/

>The most noticeable change is a distinct reduction in the game's speed. That applies to both the ball and player movement, meaning matches have an altogether more methodical pace to them. Players sprint and turn more slowly, and therefore do so far more realistically.

>It also means, when you lose the ball, it usually takes longer to get it back, which can frustrate--especially when defending has not improved meaningfully in a couple of years now. Individual tackles can feel clunky, and opposition strikers are given too much space by their markers when receiving the ball to feet

> goalkeepers still act like robots: their static animations and inconsistent saves might be a little better than last year, but they still shatter the illusion

>crowds appear like cardboard cut-outs and sound almost as fake as they look--cheers when you score and moans when you miss sound muted,
>chants are just a cacophony of noise with no discernible tunes or words

Am I alone in thinking the upgrade to PES18 won't be worth it? Part of the appeal of the Cup is all the players spilling the spaghetti across the field and the quick pace of games. Will this new animation style cripple the likes of Doomrider and SANIC?

>I'd kill myself if I was retarded enough to use a phone
legitimately based (except for everything else)

if it's really slower I'm really not a fan of that

How can you have a meme that isn't originated on Veeky Forums here on Veeky Forums? Isn't that like profane or something?

It'll fuck up /v/ and Veeky Forums a lot. This may not be a great one, but if it gives /f/ an appearance in the semis, ill be happy

isn't 18 supposed to be basically a 16 clone too? haha time for 45 minute matches

And for da hood to get some goals again

ban discord

>implying Sou won't meme him into a 165cm gold DMF and still do well

I've played the demo, it's not that slow even on -2.

If he goes there, I wouldn't be suprised as he's scored once in the last three cup appearances, which sucks because his horn is incredible. Same for dose

>crowds appear like cardboard cut-outs
Now this is some bullshit right here. The crowd is visibly improved.

>Pes STILL hasn't given Jedinak a beard.

It's horrible, at least most of the Australian players look normal now.

>those ratings
Too high desu

Chants when? I don't understand why we can't just replace the game's default chants.

In game riots when?

We can but it's pretty dirty to do.

We got THREE new tactics as well for all you managers, False Winger, Defensive and Wing Back

Defensive is a assigned defender that will never push up. Why this is a ATK tictac and not a defensive one I have no idea but its there.

False Winger is for wide midfielders or wingers that drop to the center of the pitch, if there is a LB or RB present, they push up to take the wingers position.

Wing Back forces your LB/RB and wide Midfeilders do drop back as DMF's and extra CB's when off the ball to help defend.

>Wing Back

Literally was already doing this in fluid druid. Glad to see I won't have to have manlet my LB/RB now.

>Defensive is a assigned defender that will never push up. Why this is a ATK tictac and not a defensive one I have no idea but its there.
Because it's the anti-CT.

I wonder if we can defensive the strikers and make them as useless on attack as putting CT on defenders.

It's because SDA is retarded and not giving you the PES descriptions. Defensive is like a strict designated false 9.

No it's not. It's someone doing jack shit on the attack as says.

>he bought PES

desu wingers in general are the positions with the absolute least need for extra height in nearly every situation. especially if you're a meme and trying to into AA :^) Fullbacks included, but if you have the room to give them extra height you should.

How else can i give ya an early access stream tomorrow?

it really isn't sadly.

How's that gold defender going to work in this new PES?

The real question here is what happens if you give a player defensive and counter target at the same time

im going to buy a physical copy of pes 18 so i can cum in the box and bury it in my parents' backyard and it will grow into a fine tree that will produce a babe who i will raise to be the best manager the cup has ever seen because he will be a child sired in part by the game itself. i'll also make him a trap and my comanager and fuck him every day.

I got busy so I'll do it for actual VGL9 maybe

The commentators seem to have MUCH more lines then they used to. Shame we wont hear them much.

Kick-off abuse is stopped with only one striker now taking the kick off, always forcing a back pass. You can change it via formation so more people kick off or swarm up the pitch for a long ball up, but the default formations (4-5-1 now) fixes that.

Also, defender AI is still shit, first goal came from a BLUNDER!!!

Why is your shit so foggy?

Post Coliseo de los Deportes and Sports Park.

There is also more camera angles in replays, more cinematic shots

Some new animations with collisions and ball handling

Had to use an online converter to make the file size smaller, I got a noice 60fps running right now with the replays. A good streamer should be havin alot of fun in the future.

>Had to use an online converter to make the file size smaller
Just use Webm for Retards like everyone else.

>Defender ai still shit

Who would have guessed!

>At times, however, you might wonder if individual characteristics have been emphasised a little too much. You might argue that it's up to your opponent to find ways to plug gaps that you've managed to exploit, but against the AI in particular - which is where I personally tend to spend the bulk of my time with PES - you'll find certain strategies to be a little overpowered. Having struggled to score many goals in the preview build, here I won my first game 4-1. My next finished 5-2. It seems easier to both score and concede, which is perhaps partly down to my aggressive attacking style of play, but getting in behind teams that play a more open, expansive game can be alarmingly straightforward.

>In theory, while the slower pace should make for more intricate dribbles, as you slalom between defenders, or nudge away from a marker to create a yard of space for a pass, PES 2018 seems to favour a more direct approach. In a Champions League campaign as the mighty Man Blue, I absolutely pasted PSG and Real Madrid home and away, mostly by launching lofted through balls to utilise the pace and guile of Leroy Sane and Raheem Sterling. Occasionally, I'd vary it, using Kolarov on the overlap to ping in hard, low crosses, with Sergio Agüero letting the ball glide across his body before neatly side-footing home. Shooting is both more exacting and unpredictable this year, but sweeping home a ball that's travelling along the ground is a relative cinch.

here's some shots of Sports park

Can't wait for the inevitable /w/ matches on here.

I actually like that HD sheen. Gives me PES 13 vibes

/w/ needs a smaller arena then that tatami place. Same for /gd/ and /po/. If there's MLS stadiums ever added, smaller teams should adapt them

Coliseo de los here, soz for resolution and croppin.

Oh also, what 4 teams should have the honour of being the first teams on pes18?

Veeky Forums, /h/, /lgbt/ and /y/

Straya Cup

/a/, /sp/, /pol/, /v/, it's a no-brainer.

/jp/ four times with sachiko as every player

/mlp/ /pol/ /vp/ and [s4s]

/a/, /mlp/, /pol/ and /sp/

/ic/, /hm/, /hr/ and /diy/

/f/ /jp/ /k/ /mu/

/d/, /e/, /m/, and /jp/

the 4 vidya teams or FLGS

/a/, /sp/, /mu/, Veeky Forums

CSKA, Galatasaray, Steaua and Waxtap.

There are also 5 new goal celebrations in the new pes, as well as new running/jogging/kicking animations.

/t/, /p/, /adv/, /out/

>Dab celebration

Fucking give it to [s4s] already

>dab
Okay no need to switch to FIFA anymore, thanks Konami

>a fucking dab

PES is saved.

>$60 for a dabbing literally everyone

/v/, Veeky Forums, /vp/, /vr/

Of all the choices, probably the best one because of how unique the blenders and players are.

>blenders
>PES 18
You dolt.

>imfuckingplying blenders are gonna be in PES18 this early on a stream done by SDA of all people
>imfuckingplying blenders are gonna be in PES18 ever

>blenders
heh

It doesn't work like that. You don't get to take it back.

>rating Kruse
>rating Brad Smith

I can't do blenders, only kits and team logos for now. Maybe stadiums.

So are the cups in PES18 going to be played on Legend difficulty?

Highest difficulty as always.

So it will be Legend. To unlock if you have to win against Superstar AI 5 times.

Does that mean Boris will actually have to learn to play PES?

No, someone will post a savefile or some shit.

Man vs. Machine feat. 4CC teams facing off against Barcelona/Real Madrid on Superstar difficulty to unlock Legend difficulty. Each team gets one shot to win, and Sou cycles through teams. Win and in, lose and out.

Didn't they change kits?

Will this win Autumn?