Do you ever feel like you're missing out by not participating in great exciting things?

Do you ever feel like you're missing out by not participating in great exciting things?

Not sure how to deal with this

everybody wants a HAPPENING until it actually hits then they shit their pants

go volunteer for roajava or Isis if you want excitement in your life. or try to get involved with those crazy mercenary groups that will take anyone in Africa that used to advertise in the old soldier of fortune magazines

No, I'd rather read about it years later then turn the event into a meme.

I've thought about joining the YPG but I'm too scared to die

No biggie, you'll end up voting social Democrat and accepting capitalism and reformism like everyone else who read Marx in their teens does once they grow up :^)

Looking forward to the upcoming WW3 tbqh

Just hoping i'll get vaporized instantly instead of dying a slow agonizing death from radiation

Just go fight in Syria or Donbass, it's not hard to get into "exciting things".

I, for one, want to live in a boring time in European history, I don't want terrorism and war rations or foreign armies marching around and weird dictators running things. Thanks.

yeah

I would but the SAA doesn't accept foreign volunteers.

I wish I had the balls and health to follow pisspiggrandad into Rojava

even the far leftists that take up arms and out their money where their mouth is are still nu males

kek

Why die for Putin?

I wanted to join ukraine but they will not accept someone that 1. does not speak russian/ukranian and 2. has no military experience

L A N G U A G E B A R R I E R S M A T E Y

What a shit image
You should feel bad for posting it

I'd be fighting for the Maronites, Catholics, Alawhites, Druze, and Shia. That and my political leanings align with the SSNP.

>SAA
Whoa, dude, if you want to become a murderous rapist fighting for another murderous rapist, you can join a Detroit gang, no need to go to Syria for that.

>I'd be fighting for the Maronites, Catholics, Alawhites, Druze, and Shia
>he thinks the SAA fights to defend anyone but Assad

Under Assad they live in peace without persecution. These Sunni based rebel groups and ISIS will not be nearly as kind as the ruling Alawhites have been.

>Under Assad they live in peace without persecution

Do you actually believe this shit?

Just fight for the Kurds