/wotg/ - World of Tanks General

Previous thread FAQ:
>Where do I look up tanks?
tanks.gg/wot/
>How do I find people to platoon with?
Ask in the Veeky Forums channel

>Want to do clan stuff?
EU: NOPAN -eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500136066/(apply through the website and write something nice)

NA: AWOO -na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000043295/

Other urls found in this thread:

ritastatusreport.live/2017/09/15/super-conqueror-m4a2-loza-stats/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ded

>cutting out the console and Blitz clans

Faggot.

I haven't played in a while and I got on today just to see what the hub-ub was.

SO they didn't add anime tanks after all.
They invented a new russian med, the STG(?)
And the game is still just as fucky as it was before.

Did I miss anything?

>console and Blitz clans

is STB-1 getting any buff with the shitty re-skin?

>Hull armor: 140 / 100 / 60 (from 120 / 100 / 60)
>Turret armor: 195 / 120 / 100 (from 175 / 120 / 100)

I guess the old armor value wasn't historical enough.

I'm disappointed .

what stb needs to become relevant is better gun handling not stronger armor
even if they would overbuff the turret it wouldnt cange anything about the picking order the stb is in
there was some qa about stb getting hydropneumatic suspensions a while ago but i dont see how it would change its standing

hydropneumatic for it would be pretty useless desu

well it isnt really about how usefull it is ingame but just because it has it irl

I dunno user, it is a few extra degrees of depression and elevationa llowing it to play more hills

He's got a point though. If they implemented that suspension the STB-1 would have only 6 degrees of standard gun depression versus the current 10. If you would wanted the full 12 you have come to a complete a stop or at least enter a travel mode like the Stridsvagn 103.

Hydropneumatic suspension might be more realistic, but it would be less practical in game.

>240 alpha gun rolls 195 on a tank with 200 hitpoints

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME.

*blocks your shot*

ATGM soon.

Is it just me or does the STA-1 farm confederate medals like no other tank.

you could justify sick gun handling buffs while its in hydro mode though

CW reward tank only

they're removing the sheridan?

They added the anime tanks in Asia, they're selling it right now actually.

>we worked on the Chieftain, we even have the model for this tank
>we figured the Chieftain doesn't fit the current game concept, so we can't add it
Heh

>premium vehicles should be on par with researchable vehicles
>make them better than researchable vehicles

>Purchased: 'IS-4' successfully purchased. Spent credits: 4.270.000.

I think I finally understand why they haven't buffed the Tiger II to please the KT autists.

WG prioritizes on unpopular vehicles to make them more popular, Tiger II already has a group of dedicated masochists playing them.

>another premium sperman
>WG found a way to milk martsharters same way they milk my-country-is-yours

what?

thats right jamal get your foodstamps and EBT ready you about to buy another sherman and you'll love it
ritastatusreport.live/2017/09/15/super-conqueror-m4a2-loza-stats/

UK Heavy Tank Changes:

- loss of 20-pdr (at least the Type A Barrel) on Caernarvon, which is a historical gun
- fake armour values on the Conqueror, despite the better armour its other stats have essentially been nerfed across the board
- fake armour values on the Super Conqueror, turret model is also inaccurate

UK Medium Tank Changes:

- fake armour values on Centurion Mk. I, what the Centurion really needed was a handling and/or DPM buff
- fake armour values on Centurion Action X
- fake armour values on FV4202, which was the reason why they made it a tier VIII premium, its armour is also much better than the Centurion Mk. I now

>that bend track guard
>that ineptly slung over towing cable
>those wonky numbers
>that circumsized MG port
>even has fresh shart stains on its sides

hold the phone, its actually tier IV
S O V I E T
tank

welp i take that back, my credit card is yours

A conq gun stat nerf? Do they know that's the British heavies only saving grace?

statwise, its garbage, worst power to weight by far of any sherman clone, identical gun stats to the e8 with 2 degrees worse gun depression and no better armour

what the fuck were they thinking?

MAGICAL
RUSSIA
RNG

It's russian so none of that will matter in game. It'll be ricocheting Tiger II's with the best of em in no time.

loser

so why is the breech on the wt pz iv mounted sideways

They model realistic crew+engineering mistakes, except for soviet tanks of course.

Why has the O-Ho 10°of gun depression when the cannon literally hangs under the turret roof.

>M48 rear armour thickness that was reduced from 38.1mm to 25.4mm.
Noooo, why?
What a nerf.

because germans are morons

bumpskididdly

I know you guys don't care or will call me a faggot, but I'm on the verge of tears.

One of my friends recently got permabanned clearly due to me. I just sent a ticket into WarGaming requesting to ban myself instead since I was the one who sent out all the vile messages on his account since I was acting like an idiot.

I'm throwing 6 years of my life away.

Its not going to change a thing user
WG isnt going to do shit
Congrats

GJ faggot.

gg retard.

>Himmelsdorf tier 9 match
>all enemy top tier heavies climb hill
>we sweep the whole city and chill in their cap
>we pick off the retards one by one who come back to try to reset
Tier 9 and they still do this shit.

have to be one hell of a teenage edgelord to get yourself permabanned for chatting
that or just handicapped

>be on a verge of being permabanned
>continue trowing tantrums over chat

Look on the bright side, you can now reroll with OP premium and continue being subhuman

doubly so :3

>Himmelsdorf

Gods how i hate that map and "who goes Hill??" shit!!!

forgotted my image

Getting permabanned is easy, just say that you're selling your account and the price for it.

Hello, /wowsg/ here. We're dead now, so kindly direct anyone who enquires here about our game to our discord. I know we have some common members in WoT clan discos, so have them issue an invite if the need arises.

Good luck and fair seas!

You discord faggots killed wowsg in the first place, so fuck off.

to the front page!

You know what would be a shame? If someone began reporting all anime posts here and this ended up dying just like /wowsg/ because everybody got banned.

Such a shame if anyone would do that.

>I go on Veeky Forums to report anime posts

>play vk36, always bottom tier
>play t150, always top tier
really makes me think

>play regular tank
>always bottom tier

>play premium tank
>always top tier
hmm

And then we had a solid win. Why do people bother with XVM.

im pretty sure hitler was a nazi

They could possibly make it work but they would need to make the tank usable without going into siege mode. Maybe slightly buff aim time and turret traverse dispersion give it 7 or 8 gun depression but in siege mode buff rof give it leo 1 accuracy and aimtime with 12 degrees of gun depression

>we're removing the autoloader on Bulldog so the branch would be more consistent
Why not just leave the autoloader there, maybe buff it, and keep the connection between Bulldog-T54E1?

Looks like someone needs to git gud in the Caern.

the autoloader is shit anyway on the "new" bulldog and there is no reason to ever choose it over the single shot gun
if you want an good autoloader on your light just get the t71
the burger light line was only connected to the autoloader line because there were no t10 lights

I thought the T30s turret was frontally almost impenetrable... Some fucking tomato snapshotted and penned my turret front in his M103.

Also I just got this tank and out of my 10 games played I've only had 2 wins. How is this possible? Is WG fucking with me on purpose? I could tell at the beginning of most matches how they were going to end, since I was in a team made up of 50% tomatoes and the enemies had multiple purples or blues....
Fuck this fucking fuck fuck FUUUUUUUUUCK.

Because you suck and you rely too much on your team winning instead of you winning.

>Mountain Pass
>all the heavies immediately rush to southwest path
Why?
I have always hated going there, there's the long brawl that always happens and then there's the long battle against the enemy tanks camped on different parts of the very large and open field.

because anywhere else gives absolutely zero map control

>thought the T30s turret was frontally almost impenetrable...
Why? It's not.

maybe you're just not good

>The Edelweiss, along with the Nameless Tank, will make their crossover appearance in the online game World of Tanks Blitz. It's available for purchase for a limited time from September 15th-30th, 2016. Also, Nameless is now playable as Japanese Tier VIII Heavy Premium Tank in World of Tanks PC (for ASIA Server only) and World of Tanks Console (Worldwide) for a limited time only.

>World of Tanks Console (Worldwide) for a limited time only.

Console fags win again

I bought the Edelweiss since I already had the Nameless, Nameless is great and all but the lack of gun depression gets really annoying.
Edelweiss on the other hand is all-around fun.
I thought the armor would be shit but that curved part of the hull bounces quite a lot, it can even bounce tier 10 guns in the right angles.
The turret is crazy, the only way to hurt it frontally is if shots hit the tiny tiny cheeks, if it goes straight through the gun(would ricochet if it's not straight into the gun) or the tiny cupola, and when you're in this thing, why brawl when you can just circle the entire map in a flash?

Apparently you can get a day of premium by winning a game of wows T4+

Yes. Yes you can. It is 2-nd anniversary of WoWS, so WG feels especially generously.
Happy birthday wows. RIP WoWSg

It's really sad, because the Veeky Forums community is very large in WoWS. It's really unfortunate that a combination of both discord and a butthurt normie mod killed the general itself.

Good, fuck them.

Good thing most of us aren't hateful shitheads like that. At this point we still have a decent sense of community even if discord took away most of our posters.

Please post birthday wishes! :3

Happy birthday Darjeeling! May I cum on your thighs?

[PZMOE]

ded

>sirfoch
>plays drunken streams without any gold rounds
>still gets over 3k wn8
is he the best player in eu?

No I am.

*shoots lower plate*

>muh 12 degrees of gun depression
.>muh 105 gun handling

Always go balls deep senpai

>report anime images on Veeky Forums

Do it faggot.

And in case you didn't know, GuP is WoT related.

Not ded yet

>the virgin sniper vs the chad brawler