Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/PskpwXS
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21.7.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/840010-hydroid-prime-update-2170/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

warframe.com/news/devstream-98-overview
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for potatoes

AFTER FOCUS REWORK

CHROMA REWORK

YOU CAN'T RUN FROM MY ASS

Love this skin. I hope it turns out as good as the new Mag one.

I thought octavia looked like shit, but i'll be playing her a lot with this skin.

>autistic nigger
that explains a lot actually

Unairu status: Laughing.

They should really rethink the Volt deluxe skin...

There is no way Scott can fuck up Chroma. I mean it is so simple right? Just merge his 2 and 3 and make the other 3 abilities useful. Make his 1 and 4 exalted and bam there it is fixed. Not hard right?

Just unveiled an Arca Scisco riven, it's shit so which stats should I get on it?

honestly, my final vision of volt was also that of a man with inflamed lips and snot trailing in to his own mouth

>rework all of the focus skills
>all nerfs
>even unairu gets nerf

+ crit chance + crit damage.

Looks like a completely different frame.

if only they were blue

>tfw finally got enough to pay for Mirage's graxx skin
One down, one to go.
Saryn's is OK, the default color scheme for it isn't great.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

__________________________________________________________HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

alright, I really got a shit one then, thanks

IGN: PrismShank
THE GRIND CONTINUES
I NEED A CLAN TO GRIND MORE
FORGOTTEN ITEMS

>There is no way Scott can fuck up Chroma
Please be joking

funlisted

>Black operator

KANGZlisted.

BLACKEDlisted

Any riven dealers more knowledgeable than me want to buy any of these?

Which color palette gives me the best shiny gold color so I can make my frame solid gold.

Saturated and Grineer both have decent golds.

I await my invite to the Warghetto

Since that would take an ungodly amount of time, here's a small Excalibur with a Skana

>>even unairu gets nerf
There's literally nothing to nerf.

Is there a tl'dr checklist of all the shit that was in the devstream?

Wouldn't it be better to have it that your Operator charge energy into your warframe by shooting it with your hand laser?

warframe.com/news/devstream-98-overview
google my nigga
WE

Are you telling me that there isn't a clan staffed entirely by kangz and other upstanding black gentlemen that's recruiting here? What a shame.

no because it's offensively charged energy meant to destruct matter

that's like asking if it would be a good idea to charge a generator with kinetic energy by shooting it with a shotgun

>that's like asking if it would be a good idea to charge a generator with kinetic energy by shooting it with a shotgun

Isn't that what Scott is doing with all these "reworks"?

>that's like asking if it would be a good idea to charge a generator with kinetic energy by shooting it with a shotgun
Are you implying that couldn't be done? You underestimate the power of mechanical engineering.

Focus is getting reworked for Operator use in their new "warrior" form.
More Twitch shit you can get by watching streamers for endless hours while they play PoE (just mute a window and minimized it for a whole day I guess)
Glass frame looks good (RIP Frost)
Job Board is how you'll get repeatable quests in PoE that will keep you boots on the ground for hours if you want (the rewards are the same you'd get from any Excavation mission + materials needed for PoE shit)
There's a new rep to grind
There's resource gathering, plants, minerals, fruit, fish
New deluxe shit to fleece goyim and some stances no one asked for
That's all out of the top of my head

my dude it's pure void energy, right out of heykiddo's boipussy
remember that time when you shot that shit at your autism chair to restore the void... stuff
>a new rep to grind
> a new
>a
>one, singular (1)
don't forget about the quills and the eidolon hunter

it would be better and more efficient to use some sort of pressurized/hydraulic piledriver/jackhammer instead of literally shooting bullets at something

Well yeah, but none of those are shotgun powered. I mean, you don't want a shotgun started generator? I want shotgun powered things. That sounds neat.

Whats the biggest meanest bullet base weapon a tenno can get to light up alien scum and how do I get it

>rhino chassis
>rhino neuroptics
>rhino neuroptics
>rhino neuroptics
>rhino neuroptics
>rhino chassis
>rhino chassis
>rhino chassis
>rhino neuroptics
>rhino neuroptics
>rhino chassis
>rhino chassis
>rhino neuroptics
pls

What's with the lack of black tatos?

Eh, whatever, post potatoes.

ok but it would be dumb to use your typical buckshot or home defense rounds or something

my tater is black underneath my cock-shaped hood

I hope you are not like me and immediately wish you made a Valkyr instead.

There are no ayys in this game.

>What's with the lack of black tatos?
most of the people playing the game are white?

Silent acts of rebellion against DE for making most of the tater faces look african.

I didn't feel like making a burnt tater unless I could make him look hood as fuck. Always go to extremes because subtlety is not the name of this game.

>be MR5 newfag
>mfw my Rhino finishes on Sunday, my Valkyr on Monday, and my Hydroid on Tuesday

Thanks so much for doing the shy Valkyr!

It's alright senpai I'm just taking the piss. I too think it would not make much sense for tater-ray to give warframes energy.

Only one black person plays Warframe

>played warframe back in college
>signed up with my college email, having been told that the university will support that email for my lifetime
>sink a couple hundred hours into it before stopping
>fast forward 4 years
>want to get back into it, but I've discovered my old uni fucked alumni and the .edu emails are kill

What do?

Be honest, when was the last time you actually black tenno that actually wasn't white?

Support Ticket nigga

>DE's solution to energy starvation is an operator ability that leaves a line on the ground and anyone who stands in it regenerates 2 energy per second for 16 seconds
You have to be fucking kidding me. Half the roster will be dumpster'd in PoE. I don't know what's worse, that they didn't anticipate this problem or that they thought this was an actual answer.

We've known for quite some time that DE abhors convenience and simplicity. They legitimately believe obfuscation and over-complication equates to good design; it's in everything they do.

>Drop tables
>Visual designs
>Gameplay designs
>Map generation
>Menu layout

Believe in DE

just play trinity or harrow

how about make it that every let's say 10th or 15h enemy is sure to drop 25 energy, but you can't drop more randomly, giving you a steady income?

This. Trinity Prime a cute, love playing her.

The real solution to energy starvation is to remove energy and replace it with cooldowns :^)

Stop saying that.

I don't want to fucking play trinity or Harrow. I should be able to play my favorite frames like I have been this entire time.

My backlog is looking good though, might be a good time to play something else.

>the secret world did this
>the only reason i played was the story
not a shooter, but cooldowns make shit slow

So change up your playstyle and git fucking gud.

What the fuck, are you on DE's staff or something? I don't know what else could possess someone to propose something so retarded.

Just give everyone permanent passive 2 energy per second by default with Energy Siphon as gravy on top. There, none of the ridiculousness of Zenurik 4 energy per second, none of the frame-destroying 0 energy per second and no retarded wait to start to regenerating. It's literally that fucking simple.

How long should it take me to farm Saryn prime she is CUTE

Why put all these frames in the game if they're just going to ruin them?

Last night folks were begging DE not to obliterate Chroma with a (((rework))), now that they've accidentally ruined the majority of frames in the game without even noticing people don't seem to care.

I shouldn't have to change anything because of DE's incompetence.

>hurr git gud

Yeah can't wait to use taters and a trinity spamming link and Bless. Really impressive.

Look all I'm saying is that it's obvious DE doesn't listen to anyone here so you'll need to learn to play around it instead of crying in a chinese basket weaving forum.

well let's just calculate how many enemies should you kill to get 25 energy to get the same amount of energy in the same amount of time as in your idea, the difference is you have to keep killing mobs to get energy in my solution

DO IT

Show me your ways user I want the most ghetto nigger possible for my tater

how do i cope with the fact that this is the first time i bought shit in a f2p game because i got caught in the -75% gimmick
i really feel like i let myself down, it was my rule to never pay for f2p games

Whats the best way to make plat in-game

Can I get a quick rundown on -75% im new

>best way

You need plat to make plat the best way

I guess that depends on the kind of person you are. I'm the kind that takes my friends out to lunch/dinner so I mean $25 on a game I really enjoy isn't an issue. Maybe you need a change in perspective user.

Do you like to use Lex Prime or Aklex Prime?

>finish objective and head to extraction
>CHANGE OF PLANS, TENNO

Mom pls...

Man then the fucking Stalker invaded me as I closed out on the second objective. Fucking Christ, man.

Sometimes this game really just likes to fuck everyone over. I had a situation last night with Stalker where I got downed by some random Grineer while avoiding him on a Defense object, he goes JUSTICE IS SERVED, then wouldn't fucking leave and kept ganking everyone else.

>mynki trying to get back into DE
>played it safe and tried to do ivara ish skin
>he doesn't understand why people hate him and why people liked the outcome of ivara

kek
e
k

>Man then the fucking Stalker invaded me
>Stalker invaded me
see

>Ivara will be fucking useless with the focus changes

thanks user

>>mynki trying to get back into DE
????

I pounded his ass, but it was an inconvenience and he only dropped Heavy Impact. Why does he even drop that shit?

Does a potato + forma make Gorgon Wraith not suck? This is one of the shittiest-feeling guns I've ranked up since Gorgon.

What a nigga gotta do to get spoonfed how to make a negrotater around here
i want my tater to be a good boy who dindu nuffin

So is that new Geth- I mean dead spac- I mean corpus shotgun any good? It's really FUN but it doesn't seem like it'd be good. I'd say mid to upper-mid tier.

one of the new arcanes will give you 4 energy per second

another gives you invisibility on melee crits

mark my words