twitch.tv
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where is singsing dotards...

CONJURATION

Sure my skill is constant
But my teammates skill is constantly lower in total then mine are
My enemies skill are constantly higher than my teammates
Commends is how you kill your account. many commends means you gett new players who cant play the game.
The solution is you dont get to play ranked if you dont have more than 2k games and have played at least 50% of the heroes 25 or more times.
or you simply make it so that ranked mm matches you with people of similar matches played.
a 4k player who just got to ranked will most likely get fucked by a 4k player with more than 2k games played.

how do I improve my behavior score ?

play well and don't talk

feed me dotards

What I did was just play 2 - 3 games a day (unranked where less people rage) and say I'll play whatever the team needs. Got 2k behavior score pretty fast, 3 weeks or so.

beg for commends

What's a good or bad behavior score?

You basically just have to not piss people off. You're at the mercy of people who are looking for a fight.

9k++ is where all the good boys play

dang I'm 8500

If you have low behavior score you get to play with Toxic players and leavers.
If you have many commends you get to play with shitty players who mostly behave nice.
This behavior system fucking suck.

I have a high behavior score and very few commends.

my behavior score has never been below 9.8k and I'm really fucking glad for it
fairly often it's a team of cooperative english speakers vs a team of raging allchatting spanish speakers
occasionally an enemy will get fed and hunt until they win on invoker or bloodseeker or something, but the trend is that I win because they tilt. I talk a lot too, so I don't think staying silent is the way to improve behavior score.

I have High behavior score and high commends for some fucking reason unknown to me.
I am not very pleasant to play with if they have no clue what they are doing. I will tell them every time they do something wrong, in a not so friendly but very justified way.
I got a fuckload of teaching commends i certainly did not want on my new account but i cant help myself when someone plays like shit.
Im thinking about making a new account and just mute my microphone all the games but people now adays throws commends on you even if you just win a fucknig game.

You can play co-op bot games.
You can buy a battlepass and play abuse stacks.

You also could just feed in low prio since reports don't work there but i think they fixed it.

What do I even do in the offlane against a carry Veno?

Which heroes would have the stankiest pussy/dick?

>nobody to play with Dota right now

I don't want to solo queue again

You pick prophet and stick treants on him, it works against any ranged hero

>play with Dota right now

My bad, just switch 'Dota' and 'with'

>My bad

If I throw the treants at the veno how do I deal with the supports?

you pick veno

If there are 2 supports annoying you just jungle until level 3 or one leave, if it's just one you can zone out the support and then deal with the veno later.

Earthshaker's probably got a pretty dank dong.

Enchantress and Enchantress

Magnus is probably in the same boat, there.

Naga's probably got the fishiest puss.

Ann has some really great cosplay, seeing her at manilla masters was really cool, she has such a passion for dota and her dota streams are really entertaining

She looks dead inside

Where can I find friendly anons to play Dota with me

I have like 1k hours from 5 years ago when I was 14 but I'm probably under 1k mmr

she is cosplaying qop, a qop that is not inflicting pain on anyone so ofc she will look dead inside.

>not posting good dota girls

I'll play with you
You have more hours than me despite the long break, I've got 900 logged. 3.3k mmr.
steamcommunity.com/id/sirshanks114217/

>EU so assblasted they keep reviving NA vs EU shitposting amongst themselves and then blame /int/ Boogeyman
>When actual NA residents don't think of EU much at all, but pride in the USA triggers EU to the point that they make noise impossible to ignore

Seriously, this whole /int/ Boogeyman feels like EU strawmen feeding into a cycle of EU butthurt

reddit. I would never give you my steam on here, anonymouse is the whole point of this website

on a side note i use my mic a lot, but dont mic spam and I had someone add me from a game a week ago. I played party ranked with her a lot, like 7 games to help me calibrate. Then she started to invite me to her discord where she used her mic for the first time and I found out she is a girl. She also has a really hot voice and I am party of a dota stack that plays nightly now at 2kmmr, it feelsgoodman

You first

>EG wins
>USA proud of itself, starts chanting USA USA USA
>EU gets offended by this as anti-EU somehow

Of course when I get a meepo, he has a sub 50% win rate on the hero, and wants to afk at the first sign of a loss.

Why is it so hard for people to just group up and push?

its because the only american on the team is a dot head

>its a NAtard trying to shitpost episode

That's actually irrelevant and you know it
It's normal for pride to be mistake for supremacy. This is why prideful people that say things to the effect of "I'm so great" are unliked by those with low self-esteem, because they may percieve "I'm so great" as "everyone else is lesser" This is also why white people are really sensitive to black pride, asian pride, etc.
So it's pretty understandable that EU would react this way.

why didn't S4's chadbro help him with nara?

uhhh M-GOD stream???
twitch.tv
/masonmjw

What are the worst game ruining fucktoilet mangled dick chewtoys in this game?

>buying wards in overthrow
>buying detect in overthrow
>teaming in overthrow to boost a team/deny a team win
>cheese picks like invoker
>faglords who argue about lanes and cry over they dont got the lane they want

hots isn't bad desu

i can see how normies and wageslaves would prefer it since they use up all their patience on work/school and have none left for something like dota

Mason makes me moist

Yeah it's way easier than dota but a very fun game, way more fun than the average dota game I would say.
It's interesting how so many dotards have a raging hard on for skill cap on their games, but can't get past 3k mmr.

Eric Dong needs to MUTE HIMSELF

Well the skill cap means you can have amazing outplays here and there even as a mediocre player. You literally can't do anything by yourself in HotS. There's zero carry potential even on dps-focused characters. This is why it's had such a lukewarm esports scene and most people who play it are either blizzdrones or people who burned out of League/Dota upon no longer being NEET.

>Hair is still dry since if she dives under, the entire pool will be contaminated with makeup and need to be replaced

When will Icefrog implement visible mana bars for enemies? There's no reason not to

Mana is an interior resource

You have to take a moment to look in to the mind of your opponent to read their mana. Clicking on them fulfills that.

hmmm that's a cool reason not to show manabars, but a Im a lorefag

Why don't the people who complain every day about "shit teammates" just play a 1v1 game instead? Starcraft, Street Fighter V, Rocket League (certain modes), sure these games don't have a population like Dota's but they have more than enough for matchmaking to be quick and good.

If your gripe with Dota boils down to it being a team game where you aren't 100% responsible for a loss then why not go play a game that doesn't have that problem? I've never gotten a direct answer for this.

1v1 is not real dota, it gets very boring after awhile too

Are there any 1v1 hero games?

No I mean literally playing a game balanced around 1v1 like the ones I listed

you got tower range, camp stack range, stun/root/taunt duration. now you want mana bars. whats next, exp range and no more fog of war, and seeing the opponents' items in scoreboard?

im on the case. watch out for 8.00 boys.

>me 2,5k games
>3 teammates with less than 500 games
>1 with 900 games

>enemy team has 3 people with 2k games and 2 with slightly over 1k games

this is the kind of mm you get with high commends
also guess who fucking lost because 3 people didn't know the basics of dota
also this happens 9 out of 10 games

Well my reason for not switching games is because I have A LOT of time into the game, played it since warcraft days. Even if I sometimes hate the game I cant quit for a long time

For Glory was described as that to me when that was trendy
Though it's not necessarily 1v1, it mainly is

I calibrated at 3.4k when ranked came out and had only played about 500 total matches at the time

Never sank below that either

>tower range, camp stack range, stun/root/taunt duration
none of these were a bad change, muh skillcap fags are retarded. removing annoying stuff like having to know the camp stack range allows people to focus on other things that actually require skill

Dumb Maut

I don't understand your complaint. Why is that the fault of your high commends? And I'm sure 150 games is enough to get the basics of dota.

Isn't that basically what a fighting game is

also the new quake kinda fits that description

>hurr durr why do I get matched with people with level 30 accounts
>hurr durr I have 5000 games of dota, why do I get matched with new players
youre fucking baaad thats why, the matchmaking tries to find opponents of equal skill level, everything else comes second, behavior score, commends, language settings...

I'm guessing the change to match new players with high behavior score players doesn't cap on the amount of games, but [hidden] MMR?

It doesn't really sound like he cares about money desu, it sounds like he lost a friend.
It reminds me of this time I lent money to a friend on Runescape after he lost his bank staking so he could rebuild. It was only 5m and he was gonna do Zulrah for people who played OSRS. He had a problem with buying gold for irl money and staking it away, he eventually had to quit because he put like $2k into the game. He did it for a day and then didn't log in for a few months. I was bummed when he never logged in anymore because I knew it wasn't about the money, he just had to quit the game for his best interest. I used to boss with this dude all the time (never had a problem splitting 20m+ drops) and fuck around in the wildy, he was always up to do something with me and chat, took his fair share of playing tank. He eventually logged in and payed me back but said he had to quit, I would have given him way more money to keep playing just for fun but we both knew he would stake it and quit eventually.

I don't know what [hidden] mmr is, but what you said sounds self-contradictory. If they intend to match new players with high BS players, why do you think the amount of games would not be the matchmaking factor, and (any type of) mmr would be? It sounds like you're speculating and missing the mark.

>team up with backstabbyn0TI's
>become a backstabber

>EG wins
holy h*ck what year are you still living in

help

>runescape
stop contributing to the garbage state of this general and go back to yours

i have less than 25% win-rate solo-queue since the "newbies play with good boys" update, i had over 50% before that.

So guys, what happen to dueling fates thingy?

Which small tricks do you do with furion that gives you an advantage over everybody else.

at the start of the game I always go together with 2 treants to the enemy rune and take off about 20%-30% of someone's hp or kill one of them if I have assistance

Place mid game deep wards with teleport then tp out

How many niggers does it take to make a patch?

IM GOING TO EAT YOU WINDRUNNER!

this is good advice. where exactly do you usually place them?

how long was it from ti6 to big patch

Wherever you think the enemy is playing, so you can see what they're doing, catch smokes, see what items they're building (sometimes you'll spot a blink on their pos 4 earthshaker or magnus so you can warn your teammates), whether it's safe to rat or push a lane deep, etc. Shrine wards and jungle wards are usually good

YOU WONT GET NEW HEROES UNTIL DECEMBER YOU FUCKING NEW FAG

i bet ur penis is mangled like a dogs chew toy

oh well, time to rank in LoL i guess.

I guess that the patch will happen after memeleague

yup, just in time for selling skins and battlepass during halloween. FUcking big jew, I hope Gaben get heart attack before 2019.

Would you pat her head D2G?

if only I could...

i guess mid october

they want to be like real sports aka memes with a consistent seasons

yeah, she's super cute!

Cheer up user qop and Lina are both real!

super cute monkey king
thanks for that

ded gaem