>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Guide for the Recently Started and People Who Haven't Been Back Since Before One Tamriel]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Which edition should I get?
Gold if you don't plan to sub, Tamriel Unlimited if you're subscribing right out of the gate. Subscription is totally optional, with its largest benefits being access to all DLC (but NOT "chapters," of which Morrowind is currently the only one) and the Craft Bag, which holds all crafting materials and gives you way more space in your bags and bank.

>Do I need Morrowind?
If you really really wanna go to Vvardenfell, play a Warden, or engage in the new PvP mode (Battlegrounds -- not what it meant in WoW), yes. But there's a TON to do without it.

>Making gold
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Why, yes. Yes, it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online
g2a
kinguin
youtube.com/watch?v=ImSe1ROG05U
youtube.com/watch?v=EYmmxAhj1nE
youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm_eUQSYAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Template Patch Notes
- Added RumpRustler's new guild info
- Got rid of "Sales and deals", at least temporarily, because it was basically "i dunno go buy it where you buy things" and I needed the space. If someone is asking that question, then that answer probably won't help, and if someone is so inclined, they can answer any asker with actual up-to-date information after a few quick searches.
- Added "which edition" and "do I need MW" questions because those are actually asked a lot.
- Renamed "Making sales and deals" to "Making gold"

Wanted to fit this in, but already tweaked for space three or four times. Maybe I'll trim it down and see if it'll fit again next time I get the chance:

>Which faction should I choose?
Daggerfall Covenant: Most generic-fantasy faction. Races are bland, but not in a bad way. Humans and Orcs. Forests, haunted woods, and desert. Literally everyone who plays loves the leader.
Aldmeri Dominion: Elves and cats. Forests, forests, grassland, and savannah. If this sounds good, then you may have found your home. Leader just wants everyone to get along.
Ebonheart Pact: Variety. Drunken vikings, Dark Elves, and lizards. Snow, volcanoes, and swampland. Leader has fuck all to do with most of the story. Probably too busy drinking.

Hell, here are the links I wanted to fit in, too:

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online (official reseller)
There's been talk of stolen credit cards being used to buy keys, but a lot of people still get it through one of the following and have no problems:
>-
g2a
com/?search=elder%20scrolls%20online
>-
kinguin
net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder+scrolls+online (consensus suggests this is the least trustworthy)
>-
Of course there's always the main site and Steam. We do not suggest Steam, as it complicates installation and, in theory, access, if the Steam servers go down. But if their price is good enough...

Neat additions to the op, OP.

3rd for MAKE /TESOG/ GREAT AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=ImSe1ROG05U

youtube.com/watch?v=EYmmxAhj1nE

Thanks, user.

Also, clarified this in my template:
>Which edition should I get?
Gold if you don't plan to sub, Tamriel Unlimited if you're subscribing right out of the gate. Subscription is totally optional, with its largest benefits being access to all DLC (but NOT "chapters," of which Morrowind is currently the only one), some Crowns (cash shop currency), and the Craft Bag, which holds all crafting materials and gives you way more effective space, if you hold on to those.

that ui in the fabrication run makes me want to die

why do you do that to yourself?

is storm atronach ult(coupled with daedric prey) worth using over the other sorc ultimate options for a pet build?

hello very alive community

how hard are trials compared to lets say WoW raids?

/spit

is there anything that would make sense crafting before CP160?

rude.

negate with dot morph is probably better just cause atros attacks are like another lightning heavy attack
ULTIMATEly you want mages guild/destro ults but you probably know that and i am sorry for insulting your magdps acumen with my horribly redundant advice good day

everything so you dont have to wear/eat absolute garbage or beg someone else

>tfw i havent used buff food regularly so far
should i learn how to craft it myself or buy it?

with how incredibly cost effective (read:cheap) it is to buy in bulk i have no intention of ever wasting mats on it unless for profit

What are the best crafted sets for a templar healer? Should I go with 2 crafted sets or one crafted and one monster?

training gear
ra
in
ing
not that hitting max level is anything you need to be in a rush for but you also don't need other traits to eke out every little bit of EVERYTHING, either

food buffs are pretty gigantic, in practice. especially if you're dying a lot and then eat some hp food.

deconstruct everything so you get skill ups

yes thought about trainig gear aswell

but i kinda dont want to waste my tannins on the gear. maybe green is enough

I really like the effort that went into the variety of bounty dialogs. I don't think I've heard the same lines twice.

I love a happy ending

yes i liked that aswell

would do the green lady to be quite frank

i usually use green until 16, then make a new set of blue, then another at 26, 36, and then just ride that last set (and i do always make them set items) all the way to 50, bonuses be damned. so, even assuming two items in each weapon slot and using both weapon sets for one whole level before making new gear, that's a total of 88 green improvement mats and 99 blue, which would currently be worth about 8500g, max. sometimes i just get a beggar and take them to a cliff so they can watch me throw that much gold over the edge.

same. so many of them are humorous, too. and i never would have guessed how many guards want in my pants!

and after 50? i'm around 80CP

oh, sorry, i was also assuming maxed-out Temper/Tannin/Resin Expertise.

hmm. well, every ten CP is the equivalent of a "level," in my understanding (though that would mean you can craft for odd levels, post-50), so... well, this may be a horrible approach, i don't really know (and i got to CP160 on my main before hitting 50 with another character, so i've only worn gear between 36 and CP160 on one character -- none of which i crafted), but i'm gonna guess that you'd be just fine making new gear at... maybe 80, 130, then pulling out the stops at 160?

what in the flying fuck? i spoilered the stuff in parentheses to declutter the post a little.
test

i want to lovingly caress Quen's fucking brains out

For all the extra stuff like links and what not, you can also just make a paste bin for it and put the link in the op

not a bad idea. thanks!

reminder that Big Dick Sorcs can get places you can't

>want to play eso
>play the game
>everything is expensive
>try to access auction house
>requires trade guilds
>requires you to talk to people and give away your social security and real name and your penis size for invites
youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm_eUQSYAk

nig pls

are you PC NA? i'm in a couple i could invite you to, but they both do have gold requirements -- one requires that you either sell or buy 5000g worth of items through the guild store OR put 5000g into the guild bank per week. the other is the same thing, but only 1000g -- but that one doesn't currently have a trader. should hopefully be back in Skywatch, this coming week. fingers crossed. (the guild trader blind-bid system can be a serious pain in the ass)

PS the first guild has a trader in Belkarth, Craglorn. great location, lots of traffic. and even that guild's dues are very cheap, as they go, especially considering said location.

>one requires that you either sell or buy 5000g worth of items through the guild store OR put 5000g into the guild bank per week
wait that is actually a thing?

100,000g+ sales requirement per week is a thing for the top trade guilds, my man

It can cost up to millions to keep a good spot in a big city.

damn, very interesting to know.

what are considered top tier spots? i would like to join a guild to sell some stuff every now and then, but i cant afford those requirements. what do

Suck dicks, get spots

>Queue in dungeon finder with my NB
>15 minutes later the popup sohows up
>One guy didn't accept
Fuck you guys.What is the best way to find a decent party for the pledges? Guild mates are not interested, while people in big guilds tend to ignore the chat. Dungeon finder is a pain if you are a DD.

Rawl'kha is widely hailed as THE top spot. Mournhold, Wayrest, and Elden Root follow. Then, I'd say Belkarth.

And is it just me, or does Daggerfall not get nearly enough respect? It's got a bunch of traders, which instantly sets it above Davon's Watch and Vulkhel Guard, and those traders are right by the goddamn wayshrine.

Platform?

I want to make gold with all the shit i'm horading, but paying 5K-7K a week with no guarantee my shit will sell is putting me off.

It took a lot but I finally was able to afford to buy the glyphs. Been stocking up on enchants, grinding lvls, researching traits, and I was able to find a yellow sentry set for around 60k for all three pieces.

I am officially broke, but I have a good amount of stuff now!

>What is the best way to find a decent party for the pledges?
Find some like-minded people. Which platform are you on?

Remember: The Clockwork City is a realm. An artificial realm, but a realm no less. That means Sotha Sil could very well be everything; the grass, the trees, the circuits and gears. They're all an extension of his divine power.

I wouldn't be surprised if he had multiple Fabricant bodies running around doing stuff at any given time.

PC Eu

My character can dps and tank, he also has the gear for healing but I haven't really tried healing yet. Get the skills and gear for multiple roles and then queue up as them so you're flexible and aren't at the mercy of dps queue times.

>Classes
>in a TES game

into the trash it goes

>user's post

Into the trash

hangin out with my main man right here

Really like the Ra Gada motif. Redguard as fuck.

>It's a "Skyrim was my first TES" post
wew lad

you poor, stupid nigger

Name my metal band

Pierre and the Foul Baguettes

Pupper and the Mutts

>that dog and girl

You just know

Hurt to read.

I don't really know if I've been doing anything right. I posted about my first dungeon experience here and a bunch of people replied with their experiences with people doing things wrong and it was just all over my head. Like light attacks only being bad apparently? Food or drink buffs? I don't even

Heavy Muttal

Some cp160 guy opened a chest right in front of me (lv13), which made the chest unlocked for me as well and now i got a cp160 twohander in my inventory. Is that a bug?

yeah, people light attacking and not using any of their buffs or damage skill -- that's bad. don't do that. use your skills. and food and drink are cheap and easy to make, so you may as well have their buffs on you. but that's not nearly as important as "don't just spam left click all day"

nope!

Nice. Time to stalk cp160s.

>tfw ywn eat Quen's golden ass.

I'll hurt your face.

Which Molten weapons morph is better?

I thought you guys meant light attacks over strong attacks, not literally just light attacks and no skill usage

Y'all got anymore of that potent nirn?
also how 2 farm

I know it's accepted that Dragon Knight is the best tank
But why? What sets it apart? I'm just curious, I don't play tanks

no, there are people who run around and use l i t e r a l l y nothing but light attacks

using ult gives regen, when you can't regen stam because muhh blocking it pretty much makes dk mandatory and when you add lizard pot passive on top you become your own raid boss but without the insane damage.

Thus concludes another long night for me, and before I lay my head to rest I gaze into the fire and wonder...

Why is Sheogorath SO obsessed with cheese?

we need keyboards with analog-input movement keys. little switch on the keyboards to toggle between sending those keys' input as keypresses or as left stick movement. and they'd be smart enough that if you were holding right and up, it would send that as a stick being pushed to the upper right, with appropriate blending depending on how you were holding each key.

those keys, of course, would be E, S, D, and F, to help rid the world of this WASD retardation. whatever lefties use can come, too. as long as it's not WASD

the switch would be located in the middle, where the keyboard is split and angled. dunno for southpaws.

is anyone of you a vampire? can you recommend it (for a nightblade)?

Only if you are a Khanjiit or an Argonia then go for it, lots of ERP potential.

Resource management, crowd control and group utility. Templar have utility, sorc have crowd control and resource management. Warden have all 3 but isn't as good at it as a DK even if they're pretty close.

if stamina nightblade, yes. if magicka nightblade, very yes.

will it generally be sufficient to have one fire resist amulet or do you need more?

Is vampire good for a stam tank DK, or would werewolf be better?

someone told me to give @ for eu pc guild yesterday
it's @fnrslfr

>he's not a dark elf
i don't really know, lad

>join random dungeon
>see this
what do?

ride away. like this

I like ww for dk. One of the passives grants more time in the ult when receiving damage. More stamina = more damage as most of their skills involve stam. It's also a multiplier to all your stats. More stam and health you have in base the more you have in the ult. If you build it right tanking damage = more life plus it makes you stronger

/group CYKA BLYAT

Net !

why do i rarely ever see dual wield builds with flying blade? isnt the +20% damage for 20 sec pretty neat?

there are better ways to get major brutality

only reason is it can pull mobs freely. heck they even made swarm mother monster set to make other tanks viable.
also shielding allies and getting fast ultis are important things.

how as DW/Bow NB?

Up to 33% damage reduction below 50% HP, better regeneration. Downsides are "slightly harsher punishment for standing in red" and "health regeneration is lower on the class with 40k+ HP that recieves tons of heals anyway".

do eet

>Want to get back into modding for the first time in like 4 years
>At least half the mods require the DLCs, which are still $20 each

nope.

Is warden tank fun?

Makes a good off tank. You have a lot of group support but for solo tanking you are certainly worse off than a dragonknight

>stealth archer has had enough

i do not want to cringe so i wont read this

i would however read a tl;dr