/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Late Anniversary Edition

NEWS

>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb
DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13940316
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ann.

I feel it coming

>tfw no thicc doujin-chan gf

That's how it goes. That poster counter is gonna get lower and lower as the weeks go by.

Leave P3 to me

The only good Makoto

Why does the Star card look so silly in this game?

My autism is a bit different.

All the cards are a bit silly in P5

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

She's mine /pg/

...FUCK!!

What was wrong with the first post?

Hmmmmmmm

Goro is too damn cute!

>tfw the artist wanted 150 and the max I was going to pay was 80, maybe 95 when I was still drunk
Pixiefag got off lucky this time.

Is there anywhere I can buy a tarot deck with the P5 designs on them? The only ones I've found are just P5 fanart decks.

I want to learn tarot, seems pretty cool.

I screwed up and used the wrong file, just ignore it.

May I ask which artist you were gonna commission? How many pages would you be getting for that much?

b-but they look the same

Be a good goy and buy the collector editions of PQ2 and P5DSN.

The file name and a couple pixels are different because it's an old backup. Again just ignore it.

strawpoll.me/13940316

fuck off damn cat

>Two votes for Naoto not being sexy. What are you? Gay?

It was one page with 3 characters, only one fully drawn, a ahegao face, and I wanted a portrait of pixie to make it look like a P5 textbox. It was gonna be colored and be in a public bathhouse for the BG.
I don't want to give you the artist because I may want to use him later and twitter is full of thin-skinned people, especially the artists. He might get mad, I dunno.

This is some next level autism.

I find her cute and attractive, but not exactly sexy

That's too bad then.
>Spoiler
That's alright, I understand.

Th-Thanks.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Wasn't a compliment. All ritual posters are fucking retarded. But nobody would have realized you posted a different file you moron.

Yeah, and it's not just you and me here so if someone wanted to be a dick they could just message them.

sex with Wakaba !

i would

I know it wasn't a compliment and that know one would notice. I just did it because it was going to drive my OCD up the wall if I didn't.

Good night everyone!

no you wouldn't you lying sack of shit

No you wouldn't

no you wouldn't have

Good night!

that's a really creepy Haru. Please don't post bad art of my wife!

deadass y'all just don't know the pains we autists do to post images

Maybe quit doing your stupid posts every thread.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________goro______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't have a ritual post.

What? There's nothing wrong with it. Her eyes are a little on the large side but other than that it's fine.

Best boy!

Chihaya is THICC!

It's comfortably quiet in /pg/ this evening...

night

This
Post comfy images

Corpses tend to bloat...

>thicc
cringe

I'm gonna start telling ritual posters to kill themselves. Then I'll start doing it everyday until I myself become a ritual poster. I'll have an identity crisis, questioning my very existence and how I've become such a hypocrite. How I've come to this point. I'd google top 10 most painless ways to commit suicide and take my own advice. Then I would realize that there's more to life then a silly ideology I have on a Bangladeshi kite testing forum. I would close the suicide tab and reflect hard. Then I'd open /pg/ and post mai waifu, after telling those cancerous ritual posters to fucking kill themselves

Ok then.

Kill yourself.

kys
brb an heroing

Good night!

The coloring in this one is just so comfy. I love it.

this is not a ritual post but I need to say I love Sae.

I used to make fun of waifufags, ha ha... now I cant start my day without seeing her face.

thanks for reading,,

This is a ritual post

Sorry, you need to post this in a minimum of three consecutive threads to be considered a ritual post.

Fuck, see you next thread I guess

>Death has no text
This triggers me to no end

Given what we know now, how would /pg/ revamp the OP image?

Change Kaworu to Light.

Replace Isabeau with Marie

Do you really need too? It's pretty much perfect.

Good night /pg/!

This is your Prosecutie for the evening.

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here for Sadayo Saturday.

I think it's fine as is. Maybe change Naruto and Saki?

Nah Saki is fine. A character that comes in at the beginning and is largely forgotten is close enough to a character that is brought in at the end and largely forgotten.

Has there ever been a character like Haru in the series before? Introunced late and does fuck all in the story. I honestly can't think of another main party member that gets that kind of treatment.

I want to keep saying Shinji but I know he gets introduced in like the first or second month.

Aigis

I want Goro to lick my bum desu

>Goro will never have Loki stick his stick up your ass and have both of you ride it
why even live

Well yeah, everyone knows Loki is the catcher.

The only thing he's caught is a Hulk SMASH

>... Puny detective.

Go to hell Groo

wow nice spoiler asshole

>team GoroThe Traitor answered the call!

I love my Queen

I don't

shouganai

I love my prince

We know ms. sakamoto

Stop shitposting Ryuji.

>Ryuji
>Prince