pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JnetXpCpIi8
my.mixtape.moe/envtic.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best lance infantry coming through

Post more Julia

I'm starting to think that now that I have TA3 for my MRobin, I should finalize the build with QR2, at the very least. These Lyns aren't going to be leaving anytime soon. And vantage hasn't been necessary since I've gotten TA3.

Might also start building my Raven Boey at some point.

Cum in the Clair.

I've caught an illness. Seriously why the fuck am I even building this, this is retarded.

Cheat on Rebecca with Nino!

I'm still waiting for the day they give us another Oboro that doesn't have abomination tier art i.e. never

spicy

Bump.

Rape Elincia

-atk +spd

This is actually... okay because her damage will primarily be from wrath procs anyway right?

Way to get Stunned like a faggot, Ludveck.

just pretend she's neutral and you gave her a killer lance instead
that's how I'm coping

>decide to promote a +Def/-Res Reinhardt because what the hell, who knows when, if ever, I'm going to pull a +Atk one
>destroys fucking everything, even greens with enough buffs

Holy shit, I can only images what a Rein with optimal IVs is like.

>+hp/-spd
is there a way I can make this work? I love her but her ivs are making me flinch

Buy more orb

It's why I hate it when people moan a little bit about low cut dresses getting censored.
Gameplay changes are what I hate getting censored the most.

Is it worth 5* a unit for skill fodder on a merged 4*? Pulled alot of Hana from sniping red that I ended up merging them to +10 today. She cuts through units like a hot knife through butter.

I have a spare 5* Cain I can give brave sword+ and a 3* Hana I can add 23k feathers for lnd3.

It just doesn't feel right adding all this to a 4*.

Anyone invested into a 4* merged unit that's not Olivia?

How do you feel about it?

Surely you could figure it out ... There is no need for us to tell you personally.

Got a +spd/-atk Eirika. Her atk is already abysmally low, but can she still do work with swordbreaker?

If you really love her, you will S rank her and give her a Speed Plus seal to fix her speed.

Give her triangle adept and make her your Hector counter. Pick a blue to counter swords.

That's all she's worth besides a buffslut.

About time you learn Japanese dipshit

James would like a word with you.

If only I had spare Roys for TA (two of my units are still running TA2 in unfortunately). Maybe I'll just leave Eirika out of main teams as keep Sharena in her place since Sharena does pretty good work.

What's the deal with Runesword? Why is it a "bad" for the west to know about it ?

With the way new unit stats are getting power creep'd I wouldn't be surprised if Arden had 38/38 offensive stats.

Lightbrand is just the same but weaker, because it doesn't steal HP.

When you fight Lloyd and Linus at the shrine of seals they have Light brands.
They originally had rune swords and were much tougher.
They changed it to a light brand but they did not change what Nils said about the chapter so he says the enemy has a rune sword.

+HP -Spd
Is she even worth using with such an awful bane? Or should I still build her regardless?

>power creep
This meme needs to die

>Killer effect/Wo Dao/Moonbow all in base kit
>best artist in the game
>cutest JP voice in the game

I really don't need another lancer but I want her so fucking bad

That's oboro looks fantastic, share more fantastic oboro

>training BLyn since she needs mad SP
>no TT to abuse, no bow valor
>suddenly realize she gets +12 in arena since she's a bonus unit
Haha time to burn some crests

I use her to make other units better!

Go for happiness user.

I dont know about best, it's nice but i'm not a fan of how washed out the colors always are.

Post your 5*

heartless/unwanted/barrack burden edition

I'm a new player but I think I'm doing decently. I appreciate all my 5 stars! Except Elincia who has awful IVs, I haven't even played PoR so idk why I rolled for her

I'll trade you mine.
+Hp -atk.

At least yours can still build standard brave build. -atk just ruins her completely.

+atk -spd, is should i invest a life and death into her or should darting blow be good enough to make up for the shite IV

Why ? A high Atk/res mage is always amazing to bait enemy's buffoons

You need QR tho

>no one has tried wrath brave axe Bartre yet
>no one has tried wrath Lukas yet
>>no one has tried wrath brave lance Effie yet
>no has tried slaying lance, DA, dc wrath effie yet

No.

Let's run Life and Death and pretend she's neutral without an A slot ;_; I'm sorry, user. Let's take care of our little queens

>hurr +spd brave tana is trash

She doesn't need speed, she OHKOs.

Pretty much just the TT units that I don't wanna send because I'm kinda a hoarder

>Peri: 33/33
>Oscar: 33/34

POWERCREEP

Speaking of Eirika and spare Roys, would she like Shove and Reposition? I have a 3* Severa I'm going to fodder regardless, so that's just TA1 passed unless I throw in Reposition and maybe Armorslayer.

Alec and Noish will have 34/36 35/34

>1 Hana life wasted.

quad units with 50 atk and 40 spd are S tier.

Still can't match Elincia god tier though.

>no one has tried Wo Dao + Wrath + Sol yet

+atk is good to abuse wrath though, literally blade tome sanaki tier ohko potential, just need to find a way to get under 75% reliably

Sauce for the r63 ike

Most Eirikas I know of would run a Rally on her with a Hone C slot and if you're fortunate enough to have a Fortify Res seal. That way she can buff 3-4 stats to adjacent units.

The black cuck simply has no chance.

@189443524
>dude ill get crazy yous lmao xd

FUCK YOU SAGES AND YOUR LUCK IT'S NOT FAIR

And this is why you don't pay attention to a shitty tier list that posts shit on reddit and even gets flamed by them. The site was better for tier lists when it simply ripped them from Japanese lists.

Meant forSorry typo

give her fury and something on b slot. She'll even tank some blue mages as 41 spd is hard to double

Fuck you piece of shit git gud

What lance is that

>Oscar turned out to have beast tier stats
Who's laughing now motherfuckers?

If only Hinatas were common for me. I've pulled a total of 2. And of course, they were used for important units already.
Slaying Lance+

Life/Death and ardent sacrifice it is then

>no bishop
>no queen
>no towers

Slaying

Consume the Burger King

Reinhardt

youtube.com/watch?v=JnetXpCpIi8
is he /ourguy/?

My only notable red swords are a +DEF -HP BRoy and a kitted out Xander. Should i roll for Elincia when i dont even have a Hinoka?

Fuck

>Armor memes have literally no answer for Sacae's Blessing
>even if you have armor march fags probably park her next to Reposition bots to take her out of range anyways

Fuck this putrid cunt holy fuck doing arena with armors is some next level hell right now. I didnt really care what le ebin bbq man was before but now he better fucking goddamn be an armor so they at least have some way to answer this havoc

Just use 4x Goad Fliers from all the Palla's you'll get rolling for Elincia

(lol f2pfag suck it up

Revenge!

>Lyn doesn't have anything to do with dragons
>Gets draconic aura

Im not even 100% f2p, armors just give me good arena scores, or at least they did before Lyn came along to ruin fucking everything

>You...you took my brother and my father! My sword may not even scratch you, but I don't care. This one blow... will contain... all my anger...and all my pain...Rrrraaaaa! I'll kill you!
And then she actually did it, the absolute madgirl.

just gid gud bruh

my.mixtape.moe/envtic.webm

fug his injured art looks fucking great

top lel

I love how he looks like he's still marching toward you, his armor barely even scratched just the fabric torn.

But she clearly attacks twice in that's two blows.

Yeah, but it looks like his enemies are the ones who got injured and bleeding all over his armor.

Now that's bad.

Yeah but isn't his armor blessed by the goddess? How the hell is it even scratched in the first place? Doesn't that mean an army of hobos with pitch forks can eventually break his armor? Or at least an army of furries scratching and biting at him.

Awww you like your Armor Emblem right? Too bad, they get pushed out of their nicheness. Why don't you take a look on our new hotness banner instead? Kiss a long goodbye to your old team

>Atk/Spd +2
Is this the best A skill for Wrathful Staff Elise now?

Leave him to me!

It disturbs me that his chibi armor color is not dark enough