/XMG/ - Magi XMG General Thread

MagiCoin is the easiest, safest, and least expensive coin to mine.

Official Website:
coinmagi.org/

Official XMG Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=7EkAbPacS7c&feature=youtu.be

Quick start guide for mining and staking:
coinmagi.org/get-started/quick-start/

Why the fuck should i care?:
XMG has an improved algorithm over the usual M7, called M7M. This coin is perfect for miners looking to use only CPU.

This means you can use your regular computer to mine this, the algorithm keeps expenses (CPU power and electricity) low while you profit. Your CPU will also not overheat or get loud. And you will not be competing against commercial miners using GPU and ASIC.

Went from 2800 to a steady 3900 overnight. Get in now while you still can

Talked with a few other whales.

Target price for this is 10k satoshis before Sunday night.

For those who are bad at math...you can double your investment if you hop in now.

I have the #16 wallet. Can confirm I'm holding until then. #4 wallet is also holding for 10k sat.

Veeky Forumsraelites gather

for the gentiles are soon to be weeping at the missed opportunity for glorious profits.

Meanwhile we will rejoice at the power of Kek as he guides us to 10k sats.

I've got 2k coins so far - If im gonna be out Sunday and not around a machine, can I just set a limit sell for something like 8-9k sats and walk away? smart?

Yes. But put it as close to 10k sats as you can

why not 10k?

I will praise kek if this doubles by Sunday

>idiots thinking this is a pumpcoin
This motherfucker is bigger than pivx by magnitudes, don't fuck it up

Sell walls at 4480 and 4500. I'm going to eat through some of them in a little while but won't be able to do it all myself.

May Kek bless you user

>doubles

Did you watch what happened with PIVX? Expect that kind of a growth at least

I'm trying to get in, how do i get my wallet to sync?

Use Bittrex as your wallet.

Yes, and if it happens to this not only is kek God but you shills are angels

i got you bro, ill buy some of that wall too

Happy to make myself some money. Helping anons make money by spreading the word early is a cherry on top. I'm sure we all know the feeling of "Fuck, I wish I heard about this a day ago."

Bro.... I tried to buy more at 4000 and it jumped to 4200 right when I was about to buy

okay just put in .8 BTC, that helped a little.

more people need to hop on and buy. This is going to 10k by sunday night

After I bought in last night I noticed I had like .008 btc left in my wallet. I instabought bought at the second lowest sell offer to appease my autism of not having an empty wallet. I think doing that triggered a bunch of pre-set buy orders because within a minute there were ~10 individual buys and it shot up to 4500 in like a minute. No idea if it was from me o if someone else just decided to buy in big at the exact same time.

drivers start your engine !!!!!

Buying some at 4480. Let's ram through the 4500 wall. Setting a new 24hr peak will be big.

Speak of the devil. New 24hr peak.

Thanks for the help

lol 5k incoming

its already ath and pushing

Sell walls usually happen at multiples of 5.

I bought in at 3650 - I've got another 0.01 tied up in lending that I will throw at it when it release in a few hours

Just a note to all the people buying in now: don't cash out until 10k sat. From people I've talked to last night and today, we have the means to get it there, but the more people holding until that number the easier it will be

I ain't selling shit till I see the hairs on 10k's ass friend

Haha, some weak hands are dumping already, sad... they don't realize where this train is going.

Discord, slack, irc, or forum? Assuming i get big enough, I want in on this shit.

Well coordinated scam, guys

Do not, I repeat, do NOT SELL UNTIL 10K

oy vey

I don't think you all realize just how good this coin is.
10k sats will look like nothing this time next week

To be honest I'm planning on selling half my stack at 10k, but I know there's also a chance it'll go like pivx so I don't want to mislead people.

If you want to make a discord server I'll join

This shit has got to stop

this actually promising, thanks biz, I'll throw 10 btc soon, get on board everyone we'll going to the moon tonight

Whoever is selling @3.8k rn should get punched in the dickhole

SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM KNOW

Bought it last night before the drunk kid made it spike! Its gonna shoot high tonight

Hold strong. If you look at the 30min chart every time it dips today it shoots up shortly after

Just bought some more. Remember anons, the dump starts only at 10k, not sooner!

Oh I'm hodling - just salty at the weak handed faggot-tree

might even hodl past 10k, this coin ain't too shabby

Let's channel the powers of meme magic to help us on our journey

Guys you don't have to dump this coin, just hold and let it out slow it will only shoot up in value, 10k sats is fucking nothing for this

right, so everybody set your sell order for 9.5k or you're going to get fucked.

Sorry guys I actually typed the wrong number in sell (it was too low) wen I meant to put in a limit above the current price so I just made the price shoot down.

Don't worry it was just a mistake on my part and a very small shoot down. Good news is a downward spike usually means people will buy and make it go higher so no worries.

It's ok. Notice how there's still a bunch of people wanting to buy at 3800 despite it being 3300 this morning?

>get fucked

Anything in the 5k-9.5k range is massive profit for anyone buying now and it's not going to drop off that hard. No point setting up walls now.

This user is correct. Remember Veeky Forums this coin is listed and Poloniex. The same exchange most of PIVX fanboy's were going crazy for it to get traded there. They even filled out a change.org petition kek!

I honestly believe 8-9k would be a LOW floor after this takes off

We might need a big buy-in, actually. It's not necessary but it would help. Might need some help from you guys. Used up most of my liquid funds chipping away at the 4880 and 5000 walls.

>all these sale orders @ 3.7k

It's like you guys don't want to win

Someone with like .02 btc could buy up all the sale orders up through 4210 right now

Say no more

24hr volume is already up 7.5 btc from this morning

I don't know why some of Veeky Forums get involved if you have such weak hands. This coin is on Polo. We need to attract those whales!

>pic related
>this guy has a stronger hand than most of Veeky Forums

>10 btc
Put your coins where your mouth is

This.

For real. Now is a good time to buy, not sell. This coin has a very strong domino effect. Every time a little movement upward gets going it shoots up and settles higher than where it started

Just bought more. why are those fucks selling?

Probably because they already made their money, or they're looking to artificially keep the price low so they can buy more prior to a dump.

Flirting with a 4k floor again boys

Keep it up, slow and steady

Hopefully the weakhanders are done with their panic dumps

Thoughts? Doesn't account for a spike this weekend.

Another sell wall around 4500. If we can get it to settle above 5000 we'll be in really good shape

Anyone able to take care of the 4498 sell wall?

Just tossed another 0.01 in

Once that sell wall is gone a 4498 it's going to go up with ease. We should bring in those PIVX boys to join up now that the price is relatively cheap. I feel bad they have their hopes to damn high about that coin hitting a dollar. They can't see the market manipulation that's occurring.

t.sad

In response to this asshole......

See that line, everybody?

MagiCoin is going to cross under it.

It's going to start pretty soon.

Editted.

don't fuck this up fellas this coin is the real deal.
easily gonna be $10+, no other coin has the tech this does.

lol nice......

Can you guys quit panic selling when it gets close to 4500?

Nah let weak hands drop their bags, more for real holders

Why the fuck are the Whales waiting we can just get this show on the road now, hell the coin isn't even half bad

patience, lil nigga.
KEK has willed it.

This shit is going to happen.
10k satoshis by Sunday night

See filename.

This coin genuinely has excellent technology and more people should invest in it.

But your image is a classic image of your typical PnD. This is not.

it’s fine. let him go be poor.

speed past him in your lambo after the gains XMG will make this weekend

climbing past 4500 baby! i’d hate to be the guy who misses out on this one

>absolutely no sell wall in sight

Here we go

Ffs please stop with you meme shitcoins you shilling faggots
Srsly everyday one shitty coin gets praised like its some magic shit

Dat FUCKING volume brehs

Will we see XMG hit $1 like PIVX did or will it crash at 10k sat?

check these numbers

Well if you got in at 4k or earlier like most you'really still in profit, I tripled up on TX, don't join pumps after most of the growth has already occurred.

Really needs to increase in volume

It's gone from 11 BTC to 24.9 today alone

i'm just putting in about $120 because it's all I have right now to play with. I'm fairly new to crypto but I have been doing my research and this looks pretty good. Did I cuck myself Veeky Forums?

What the fuck is this bullshit about stopping at 10K sat? Are you guys insane. If Crown can reach 100ksat and TX reach 40ksat and PIVX 94Ksat what makes you think this coin won't go pass 20ksat and higher with ease.

And you, don't you ever speak for me!t.4

Nope. 10k satoshi is a minimum

t. 2coin guy the person who started the people knowing about XMG

>captcha SHOP LOWER

Pivx buy to sell ratio is like 45%-50% where as xmg is like 10% the crash will be so hard

How long do you think it'll be before people catch on and it goes PIVX levels of growth?

I hear speak of news announcement on the 26th about a bank using them, could be hearsay or real news

either way I'd suggest buying now

I'm doubling down now

Hey, look at these

Just don't sell, okay?

It'll be a few days before you'll make profit

thanks for selling me your little 50 lots of magi kiddo lol

Thats what I've been fucking saying, plebs just here for a pump haven't even read up on this coin. It's actually a great system, far better than pivx or dash

I got in for the pump then actually read about the coin. Great tech and it's perfect for the person who may not have ASIC or a dedicated mining rig. Groestlecoin is doing the same with CPU mining I think.