/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

HCT Americas edition

Summer Playoffs Twitch channel:
/PlayHearthstone

Upcoming Nerfs: us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/21029448/upcoming-balance-changes-update-91-9-5-2017#latest

>deck lists
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>/hsg/ Discord
discord.gg/2cbARKk

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/

top 100 for americas hope

Jelly ?

I just made it to rank 9 from 15 with this list, its dog's I believe. If you just started playing, it might be a little expensive.

### Midrange 2
# Class: Hunter
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (1) Alleycat
# 2x (1) Bloodsail Corsair
# 1x (1) Patches the Pirate
# 2x (1) Tracking
# 2x (2) Crackling Razormaw
# 2x (2) Golakka Crawler
# 2x (2) Kindly Grandmother
# 2x (3) Animal Companion
# 2x (3) Bearshark
# 2x (3) Deadly Shot
# 2x (3) Eaglehorn Bow
# 2x (3) Kill Command
# 2x (3) Stitched Tracker
# 2x (4) Houndmaster
# 1x (4) Spellbreaker
# 1x (6) Deathstalker Rexxar
# 1x (6) Savannah Highmane
#
AAECAR8E8gXtCZG8AobTAg2oArUD5QfrB5cIxQj+DLm0Auq7AuTCAo7DAtPNAtfNAgA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

>got a Golden Moorabi

Guess I have my free dk now!

Wait, so are you already able to play, or is that just a heads-up?

>tfw Vanish and Sprint were cards I loved to use on-tempo back when I was new and didn't know what cards are good or bad or when to use them, I literally just spent a card when the turn and the mana cost were the same number

>mfw Vanish and Sprint are playable again

Thank you Valeera the Hollow-sama

>free

Reminder to send your energy to Fishyyy.

This is the only character I know from when I was grinding for the Liadrin portrait as an Undead Rogue and I wish her card was at least baseline not-garbage.

>bring better line up
>get highrolled
LMAO

>play miracle rogue
>have fun
>win
Lolbabs???

What does Valeera the Hollow have to do with making Sprint better? I get Vanish, since you can stealth into a vanish, but why Sprint?

>not free

>What does Valeera the Hollow have to do with making Sprint better? I get Vanish, since you can stealth into a vanish, but why Sprint?
If you can survive to turn 10 and clear the board with Vanish, you have a lot more breathing room to use cards like Sprint, especially if you're able to put down a couple of minions on your Vanish turn.
Plus having Vanish is incentive NOT to use Auctioneer because they're both too clunky together, antisynergy.

She's a yeti that turns your useless cards into Pyroblasts! haha!

post yfw when the priest can't find raza

>Doomsayer in Quest Rogue

post yfw monsanto bricks 10times in a row

>putting cards in your deck that help you against bad matchups

haha nice what an idiot man i agree

>Just get wrecked by a dragon priest

n-nani? I thought those were dead?

who would win in a real life fistfight, no weapons, final destination?

lifecoach or krip

Post OC.

>Weak vegan muscles.
Its over before it even began.

This might sound weird, but I wanted to take a moment and thank everyone at /hsg/. Before Un'Goro came out, I was pretty sick of the game after playing it for two years, partly due to all the communities around it being shit. But then for some reason, after years, I felt nostalgic for what things were like on Veeky Forums. And then I discovered that there's a Hearthstone general here. I got curious and decided to lurk a bit, and sure enough: I felt right at home immediately! It gave me an entirely new perspective on the game, and a community experience that no other place on the internet can recreate, one that I have missed greatly all these years. I've had a lot more fun with the game too since then, almost as if your pessimism and shitposts encourage me to find the good things about it even more so. You're great in your own way, and there's no other Hearthstone players I would rather be around.

Now we just have to wait for the game to be playable again.

>roping dragonfire
LUL

>playing against Priest as Warlock
>he pulls out mage secret out of nowhere
>still beat him
was he cheating? I don't understand

fag

reminder that quest rogue needs to be unnerfed

Kabal Courier?

>Take a bad class
>Shove in Elementals and Bonemare
>Suddenly have a tempo deck
i'm not the only one who hates neutral packages am i

Yeah team 5 is a big fan of deleting neutral cards then making auto include neutrals.

ALL MINIONS xD

Twitch chat is retarded. Quest rogue could have easily won if it didn't draw like complete shit or if the other guy didn't get lucky.

I haven't seen anyone run elementals in ages. They're a bit lackluster.

>Twitch chat is retarded
You are the one that is retarded for taking it seriously.

holy shit just had to drop by and remind you guys that this game is an absolute joke and no one is forcing you to play it
need to turn off this tournament before I vomit, will check back next year

>less than 50k viewers amongst all streams

is it over

>Battlecry: Add a random spell to your hand (From your opponent's class) for every non-rogue card in your hand.

There. Fixed

>get to 11
>start getting several control warlocks in a row
PLEASE GOD PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE LET ME WIN

Good, if nerfs fail to balance the game it will sink first in CHYNA and then in Europe

lmao what the fuck combo are they running

CLASSES FROM HIGHEST IQ TO LOWEST

WARLOCK
ROGUE
MAGE
CONTROL PALADIN
AGGRO WARRIOR
AGGRO PALADIN
PRIEST
TOKEN SHAMAN
JADE DRUID
HUNTER

If it makes those classes playable, I don't mind. Decent neutral packages are also great for new players who don't know which classes they want to focus on yet. Mechs, C'thun and now Elementals are all build-arounds that don't require that many expensive cards and don't even require a single adventure.

They would only be a problem if every class was playing them at Tier 1 level, but that's not the case. Instead, the top tier classes are all carried by their insane class cards, which obviously cucks any class that doesn't have anything remotely similar.

I would actually argue that Hunter is quite tricky to play now, I would probably place it after Control Paladin. The rest seems reasonable though, except that you're missing Aggro Druid.

>tfw my high IQ decks lose to jade druid

So, how much does IQ help you win ranked?

Thought so.

Based Fibonacci, I can't believe blizz let him bring 4 control warriors.

>Get bad draws at the bottom of Rank 5 against a Rank 6
>Lose
>Face the exact same opponent with his fancy Rank 5
>Beat him because I drew normally
I failed my gate.

>warlock the auto win against aggro
>highest
go away lol

Fibo and Zetalot are probably the only players in the game that will try to make their class work regardless of the meta. I appreciate that a lot and wish I had that kind of conviction.

What the fuck is that commentator guy wearing

I have the same sentiments it is very impressive.

I do the same with Shaman, I will play it no matter what and I don't play aggro. Obviously I'm not as successful as people who know what they are doing.

>go back to Un'Goro Discover/Burn Mage
>deck sucks now
>add Bonemare
>win three games straight

Hmm...

I tried playing a control Shaman with a janky BIG strategy with Barnes, Ancestral Spirit, and Far Sight but I couldn't get it to work against any of the current decks.

I feel them. I've played nothing but Rogue since the expansion came out, trying about five different archetypes. Only now am I finally taking a break to try Mage, which is my second-favorite class.

he didn't play a Kabal Courier, I was quite confused but regardless since there was no indication it was created by a spell or minion

>Warlock
>high IQ
but I'm a just a few months playing Hearthstone I'm getting better using Warlock. It's not that hard

The more Blizzard hurts financially the better the game will become.

As long as its still raking in cash while being an absolute travesty, no serious improvements will happen ever.

Mage actually feels extremely playable right now but the games were all too long for actual laddering.

Big shaman is something I'm constantly coming back to. Sometimes you draw the absolute nuts and it feels flat out broken.. most of the time it feels very mediocre. The recent reappearance of Vanish has made my butthole sore too.

I love this feeling

>that clutch Quest Rogue win

>hurr 20charge damage

I thought 6 AoEs including Volcano would absolutely shit on aggro but it didn't turn out that way in practice. Jade was really rough no matter what I did.

That's why I just run a pure burn deck with 0 Ice Blocks. The games are over pretty quickly, one way or another. It honestly makes me realise what a waste of a card slot Ice Block is when you're trying to be proactive most of the time.

I prefer swashburglaring it and killing them with it before they draw it. Just did that to a shaman.

>play 50 rogue cards quest
>only have some commons
>end up playing 14 razorpetals in one game
that was fucking awesome

yeah ben it was actually a good story, thanks for not putting me up against a jade druid in casual

>As long as its still raking in cash while being an absolute travesty, no serious improvements will happen ever.
Why do you think they nerfed BASIC cards only. They are trying to grab as much cash as possible while HS is still profitable

Everybody is playing with Twitch card backs..

cuckssss

>Post yfw 8 mana 7/7 fledgeling with lifesteal and stealth

They've always done this. This is still part of their old dogma. This is why Hearthstone needs to bleed a lot more.

2016 was a terrible year for Hearthstone, that's the reason they gave you double quest rewards and free arena runs this year. Not to mention they pulled out their emergency theme: The Lich King.

haHAA

I tried UnGoro Burn with FL Jaina thrown in when KFT first came out. Like I said, it was good but you only won in fatigue. When I was testing this I had to cut Ice Block to 1 because the second one would rot in my hand so often and you die to fatigue with block up anyway. Secret Mage is also good because it beats Druids and Priests so I suspect it'll be top tier after the nerfs.

Whew, Fibonacci gets cucked quite hard for being a control player.

Frodan looks like a literal clown

I don't have Jaina, and after hearing that I'm definitely less eager to craft her. I'll defnitely stick with my all-in Mage then, and give the Secret version a try too.

Would you?

kek

>raza anduin velen mind blast top 9
XD

When someone plays a generated secret, it's not shown that it was generated
might be a bug

Have people tried running eternal servitude in Raza priest yet? Rezzing velen for a surprise super lethal seems fun, does priest run too many weaker minions to dilute the rez pool?

Name a better feeling than cucking a Jade Druid as Control Mage

You cannot.

meh I enjoy decks that can beat the nuts, if jade ramps twice early game you auto lose

Well I just won a WG>JB>Nourish game so you are strictly incorrect

were the next cards he played river croc and yeti?

i run one, sucks when your choices are radiant elemental, northshire cleric and thalnos but the lich kings and statues make it worth it

No he spammed jade constantly

blizzard is a strong card

I'm not a professional hearthstone player

Did he play Kabal Chemist? Could have been Potion of Polymorph. Or did he play Elise and opened his Un'Goro Pack? Then it could have been Mana Bind.

REEEEE DELETE THIS