>tfw no comfy winter base building

it better come in time for the season

if this game isn't completely dead..

>Twine Peaks in
>By the end of the year
Lol.

>
Perhaps a Christmas-type event.
>Santa Ray wants you to go out and find some stuff that could make gifts for the Survivor Children
>It's just Repair the Shelter, reskinned with a sleigh and presents instead of a shelter and modules
>OW, MY EYE!

Please no.
>Possibility of Penny in an Elf costume with mini-skirt
Okay, maybe.

Do you guys really think battle royale is that bad? I've seen so much griping on the forums about how it will divide the userbase and the dev's time. I just don't see that happening, and it's pretty damn fun for basically being cartoon pubg with building destruction

>Free llama goes gold
>Buy a storm llama with my tickeys
>Get this thing

The damage sure is shit but it's fucking hilarious to send fat husks cartwheeling down the road

It's already massively divided the community. It roughly HALVED the people playing PvE and that number wasn't high to begin with. It's a slightly shittier PUBG and adds nothing to the base game.
>Inb4 another team worked on it
Why didn't they combine the teams and finish up some of the missing shit for the main game then?
>THREE Tilesets still missing
And while I know VAs =/= programmers, modelers, and sound designers, what has been holding that end of the stick up if it's held up at all?

Agreed, the Hydraulic Sledge is amazing for the same reason.
>Husky gets too close
>Whack, whack, whack and he goes flying

>start building base
>"I called it! I'm the one building!"
>help building base
>"Don't fuck with my base!"
>let him build the base himself
>"Fucking leecher!"

>People are retarded attention whores who will do everything in their power to make you look like the villain and they the victim
News at 11.

Im already bored of it, I think it's pretty crappy. They're going to have to put work into it to make it good and that work could have put in good PVE modes, and I can play battle royale elsewhere

I'm not that miffed about it but it was probably the wrong decision

Honestly I pictured them adding random tilesets for every zone, and just the stormshield defense area would have a area related to the map

I know this won't fit with the world map, but I don't care. I'd rather random tilesets than seeing a tileset once and never again when out of that zone. That just seems bad.

>Drop materials
>Get thanked
>Feel like a valuable member of the team

Woah.

>claiming build rights
Lol.

Dead

You know it. By the time the ~20 people that give a shit realize the general is back up we'll already be gone

WELL I FOR ONE am excite to find out what tonights llama is so I can waste my remaining goyshekels on it while I continue to not play this game

>some faggot starts building with metal
>in a mission with metal corrosion husks
>ask him why he's doing this
>he responds with an unfunny joke
>point out that his sense of humor is awful
>he gets triggered and tells me to build it
>when everyone else is far away i pop the balloon early
>immediately run away from the base and hide in a cave
>we almost lose
>fag from earlier starts raging
>say "enjoy your ban :)" and report him
>mfw a day later he adds me and i figure out he actually got banned