/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General

Ya boi Lelianos Edition

Note:
>Bullying Lelianos, his Nugs, Elves and Mages is punishable by slapping!

News:
>Bioware's new IP, Anthem, is set for fall 2018
>Dragon Age: Knight Errant #4 comic is out

>Check this before asking questions
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA world history by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>/dag/ (incomplete) art archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLwc0mnb5dw
youtube.com/watch?v=mN-CqIytN2U
gamezone.com/news/bioware-s-next-dragon-age-title-might-be-a-spin-off-and-not-dragon-age-4-3457412
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Deleting /Our Girl/'s thread
You are making Leliana sad...

Leliana sucks in Dragon Age Inquisition.

Too much edge, not enough cuteness

Yes, my faggot! Lelianos is Best Boy!

Literally who?

Sera?

Oooh.

M O Y E
OO
Y__Y
E___E

Yes!!

I really wish you'd stop whining...

I made a mistake. I loved DA:O and DAII was acceptable so I gave in and got myself DA:I. I've played for about 20 minutes and I hate it. It plays really weird: as if I'm playing an MMO instead of a tactical RPG. Does it get better?

Hell no

It was originally planned to be an MMO and you can look forward to DA4 being an actual MMO to go along with their other massive multiplayer game, Anthem. Multiplayer games for everyone's tastes!

Oh, yes!!

lelianos! !!!!!

Yes, after you get used to it.

bam

What happened to the other thread?

Really? I thought the open world was the post FO3/Skyrim fad that almost everyone bought into combined with a desire to distance themselves from DA2 as much as possible.

I got replaced by a better and less cancerous one!

Yes

These graphics. o_o

inb4 downgrade

>Frostbite engine
>downgrade
youtube.com/watch?v=KLwc0mnb5dw
maybe on original ps4 & xbox one.

There might be a slight downgrade like Inquisition/Andromeda did, but nothing significant like Ubisoft downgrades. Frostbite engine is just too good... when talking about visuals.

Dan's comfy and cozy Divinity OS2 streams!

Traitor

Terrible theme.

What the fuck, I hate Solas now!

Thought this was a hairy fat belly for a second

Lelianos is VERY cute, my angry user!

Gross. She looks overly masculine in that image.

*slaps* Cease trashposting at once!

Keep your hypermasculine hands away!

Umm.. No, my faggot!

Why do you think the game feels like an MMO?

Anyone who ever played an mmo thinks it feels like one

I have played plenty of MMOs and it didn't feel like one to me. It is more of a group based action rpg.

I have noticed the players who complain about it being too MMOish are generally stuck in the Hinterlands. They ignore the main story and try to do every optional side content, get bored and then complain. The combat is also quite tactical compared to most modern rpgs.

Whiny...

Too much walking and too much empty space to create artificial playtime, too many fetch quest with zero substance to them, grindy.

Side-quests with no depth, randomized loot, health sponge enemies, collect ores/herbs, large maps, etc.

Solas did nothing wrong.

Reminder that DA4 is the last single-player game Bioware will ever release

Uhm, no, that's Mass Effect: Andromeda

This. A proper sequel to Inquisition, Dragon Age 4, is not even confirmed.

youtube.com/watch?v=mN-CqIytN2U

user, this isn't /lisg/.

Local Natives is not Dontnod or LiS.

Mages or Templars?

Nigger don't even pretend you aren't trying to start shit by off topic posting. No one believes you.

Both are pretty shit desu. Pick the side that makes your waifu happiest.

Mages, of course.

Uhh... okay!

Leli-Anne...

...Anna DeWitt?

>There might be a slight downgrade like Inquisition/Andromeda did
Well I'd rather have a game that my pc can run.

What gpu do you have?

GTX 980

Why do people want DA4 to follow the Inquisition? It'd be much better if it started on some unrelated plot like the Tevinter/Qunari war and then the Inquisiton shows up after Solas reveals his cards.

Why do people have different opinions than me?

Because we want to see more of /Our Girl/ Leliana, my daggie!

Solaswives want to cuddle with Hitler again.

Don't worry, it won't. Regardless of returning characters the DA series doesn't seem to go in for straight sequels. Chances are it'll focus on Alienage Elves next and how some bald dick starts mouthing off saying he's their jesus and is going to save them by destroying them.

That reminds me...

LSW needs to die.

Leliana was only good in Origins.

We saw the epilogue slide of Elves leaving their homes all across Thedas to join Solas' rebel army. The Inquisitor needs to find out what Solas is doing with his Elven army, asap. I don't think there will be major time skip between the endings of Trespasser and Dragon Age 4. Solas will make his first move right at the beginning of the game.

I think the prologue will start something like this: You are a random poor gal/guy being brought to Tevinter by a group of slavers, Solas shows up and petrifies the slavers with his spectacular magic, you get scared and run away and wonder who just saved you. And then you enter Tevinter to seek you fortune... you become famous somehow... and then you meet Dorian and his Lucerni group... the Inquisition or whatever remains of it...

Can WORD this post.

I'm hoping Merrill makes a reappearance, she had similar goals to Solas and even has an Eluvian stashed away somewhere. I can imagine his message being very attractive to her. Maybe she could be turned when she figures out just how dedicated to Armageddon Solas is.

I'm REALLY disappointed in you and your toxic posts about our boy

Just got to Skyhold. Does this game have any dark moments like there were in Dragon Age Origins and DA2 or will it continue being so safe storywise ?

>Relentlessly bullying Leli-user, the only person who provides Our General with OC
It is like you want /dag/ to die, Wonky user...

Alright, but why would someone who never met Solas and can even agree with him (like, say, a freed slave who witnessed his powers and is grateful to him) decide to join and help the Inquisition? Why would Solas even listen to them? How would they hope to stop him? Also the Inquisitor can drink from the Well and that crucial detail hasn't been addressed yet. Right now, the Inqui is the only one with sufficient power and influence to fix things, anyone else would just be a random nobody with no real means to do shit.

This. I would rather be my own man who fights to defend Tevinter because it's his home. A home where they practice blood magic and keep slaves, yes, but home nonetheless. Coming in on behalf of the white chantry and Inquisition would suck big time.

Patently false, my dear man... Stop whining! *cries*

Although he will deny it, the reason for Samson's expulsion from the Templar order was due to the fact he had been discovered entering and leaving the quarters for apprentice male mages below the age of 14 at ungodly hours. Even by Kirkwall's highly abusive standards for the care of its wards, this was intolerable and Knight Commander Meredith had him summarily dismissed.

old

gamezone.com/news/bioware-s-next-dragon-age-title-might-be-a-spin-off-and-not-dragon-age-4-3457412

>I interpreted it like that, so let's make a clickbait article about that

Welcome to gaming journalism

Dragon Age Inquisition killed Dragon Age for me. Dragon Age 2 was still acceptable because it felt like a spin off but DAI lost everything that made DAO good.

Am I the only one that feels like this ?

Nugs!

They have no idea what they are even doing, neither with the overall tone of the series nor with the gameplay and combat. Every game is something else and the problem about that is that it also gets worse with every game. From what we heard they wanna simplify how companions behave in combat in the future as well.

With the type of job done on Andromeda and the clear employment pandering they did, I won't be surprised if the next DA game is an hour long point and click game with stop motion animation.

Montreal is dead at least. They can't ruin Dragon Age now

The studio that usually makes DA already managed that, so

ough

DA is dead guys

Whiny user..

Whiny died along with DA; rip him
At least we still have lelianos!

Uhm, you are the Whiny user, Pooh!

There are a million anons in this thread, my user anon!

yup

Wish he would grow a beard, would suit him very well!

YES

>That leg
The fuck is this

>i love cum
Me too, my faggot!

But do you love Dragon Age?