/mbgg/ - Mobage General #770

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

つるぺったん

Flat is the best!

Me and Houkai have a relationship like the otter and watermelon.

I hate this game and this company but I cant stop playing. Fuck you Mihoyo.

Is anyone excited for TB2? It's coming next week and it seems like a huge release but I've seen like little to no hype outside of the official pages.

I never really played 1, but I was always under the impression that it was a good game (at least for a while).

I know exactly how you feel user, I like the game I think but fuck me if it doesn't feel awful at times.
I've burned myself out by first grinding for the summer event back in the summer, then grinding during the actual summer and now I don't even have a desire to start up the game.
Unfortunately, I know my fucking recessive pattern so I probably only have a week or two before I go back on the grind. I fucking hate Mihoyo.

*Grinding up the month in advance to level up for the summer event and then playing during the actual summer event.

I'll definitely check it out. I didn't stay with the first one because I found it boring and somewhat tedious to play. Considering how TB2 is mostly just the exact same thing I doubt it'll go differently this time. Only thing that might change that is if they crank out new content at a steady pace.

Hype levels are exceptionally low, especially here. I don't have much hope for it after how poorly managed 1 was to be honest.

Sakaguchi is a liar and horrible at managing games so no. He fooled me once but he's not going to fooling me twice.

Who even abandons their game that gets memed on for having no content or updates to make a new one? Is it so he can have two dead games instead of one?

I doubt even Sakaguchi is excited for it.

>Is anyone excited for TB2?
Alright user, memes aside, shitposting aside, why. Why should anyone be excited about this game? The original TB had decent enough story but mobile games REALLY aren't a fitting medium to convey a story, unless you really care, the gameplay was simplistic yet good, but the game had and to this day, has no content, I am in no way inclined to believe this won't repeat for TB2, not to mention the gacha rate was pretty bad and getting currency was a fucking miracle by itself
Sakaguchi was willing to sit on the praise from literally whos, praise he only got for being the father of FF series, his management of the game was beyond trash, promises of console version of the game are unfulfilled to this day, he might not be on quite the same level, but I believe in his mobile projects about as much as people believe Inafune

The relationship that /mbgg/ has with TB is that it was babby's first mobage for a lot of people. Take off the rose colored glasses and honestly it wasn't all that great to begin with. The big killer is that the game was left to stagnate with literally no content for what seems like an eternity. I'd like to hope Sakaguchi learned from his mistakes, but I don't think I can hold him to that high of a standard. I'll probably check it out though, if only to see what changed.

>Start up Houkai
>Roll on Sakura gacha and fail to get anything of worth so quit
>Start it up again on Theresa gacha
>She's not really that good and JP gets fucked out of swimsuits so quit
>Start it up yet again because we're actually getting swimsuits now and they buffed all Theresas to great levels
>Mihoyo releases a new S-rank Theresa skipping all the other characters that came before her just to shit on people that spent all their crystals rolling for her shit on 1.5 and 1.6

How do I file for domestic abuse? Because I certainly feel like a beaten wife here.

>people already forgot Sakaguchi immediatly wanted to start jewing people with promotional codes for exclusive characters or an entire magazine dedicated to TB
May I remind you that thing was a glorious disaster, so much so that they canned the entire thing and made the rewards people were supposed to get from it into an event, and even that took solid 3 months to prepare

It also took them like an entire year to add the PVP he promised on release and it was awful

I'll definitely play it. Usually I don't play any mobile game for more than one month so I switch games very often. But that also means that the lack of updates in TB won't bother me at all.

He lost interest after his planned magazine failed, probably more frustrated when gbf did the same thing and their's sold like crazy.

Do correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think GBF tried to put out magazine in it's first 3 months of being alive

Is "valor of the saiyans : space battle "

Any good ?

All i can tell from video's is that bulma's boobs bounce

Its shit

Guess I have to start saving seriously now. Good thing I only spent 500 for Barry.

Azur Lane JP is back up.

>last month tenka was giving out all the gems
>this month we barely get any

I'll never understand how people can play this when its so awful.

The balance has been kept

That's horseshit, I've got a ton from this month and we're only half way in. It's the same as usual, more or less.

Oh it was in 3 months of release? For gbf it's more than one year, i guess it's after they accumulated enough players and materials for the books.

>Roll on Sakura gacha and fail to get anything of worth so quit
You could have continued to play to farm them and right now you could be enjoying both A and S Sakura.
>She's not really that good and JP gets fucked out of swimsuits so quit
If you really care about her then what does it matter if she's not the very best unit in the game? She's still completely usable.
>new S-rank Theresa skipping all the other characters that came before her
If you believe you need to have the most overpowered units or else you can't do anything in the game you're mistaken.

I will never understand people who quit but then come back to play months later. All you've done is to set back your progress by a lot. Should just quit and throw away the key.

We have at LEAST two more events coming up (bunnies, then whatever the next hard event is) and possibly more chapters in the story. Pretty sure it's gonna add up to about 1k gems at a minimum when the limited gacha rolls up, if you've been saving.

You're correct about all of those except the last one. Its not that she's overpowered or S, its that they gave her exactly what she needed and put her on a S-rank meanwhile Sakura gets a free A-rank even though she's the strongest character in the game by a lot right now.

Plus we already had two back to back Theresa updates so why the hell do we need a third one? Cant they at least give me an update or three to save and enjoy my time before they impale me on the back?

> right now you could be enjoying both A and S Sakura
You mean he could be enjoying S Bronya or a 50/50 split where he has neither.

It has fun gameplay and it's pretty generous. What's not to understand?

The fact that people will play anything no matter how awful it is just because it has a popular franchise behind it.

Just like how people will play anything no matter how awful it is just because it has cute girls in it.

Sounds like you came to the wrong general then

I'm not even him, I just find it amusing that you lack self awareness when most of us do the same thing.

Next JP update is Bronya focused so that should give you some time to save gems I guess. Maybe a month or two.

playing a game just because it has your favorite naruto character doesnt really make you better though

Considering time between 1.5 and 1.6, it'll be like two weeks instead of two months.

"most of do the same thing" implies that both sides are equal, not that one is better than the other.

I love how posting a kuso series game causes a shitstorm. Never change /mbgg/.

I've already recouped the 750 orbs I used during the last Sordfes.
I can only assume that you must've been skipping some log-in and event orbs, or rolled for Drunk, Dualwield, or Papagirl.

Is there a drop table for all of the azur lane stages?

Anymore questions about Index?

What happened to /padg/?

Why doesn't Touma just fuck his harem?

Time.

why dont they just shoot him?

>Guy negates powers with his arm

Seriously why not just shoot him and see him negate a bullet

I don't like Misaki at all.

I mean like you don't even really need a gun.

You just need a bunch of adults who are physically strong enough not to get beaten up by a teenager to beat on him.

You get shot at, many times in the game

Anyone who plays pad, is there any way to make it work on pc somehow?
I tried a few android emulators but pad won't start up for some reason

This happens already though

But why dont they shoot him in the original material?

The game has protection against emulators.

And against fun too.

No way to get through it?
Wanted to get a second account of co-op and stuff

Because that wouldn't give the author much money

Does index even have any good girls? All I ever see about it is Index and Misaka but they dont do anything to me

>endless abyss floor 32
thats some difficulty spike

In Azur Lane which type of ship equips these things?
My usual 'try every ship until it shows up' method isn't working.

>50+ volumes of shit that could have been resolved if someone decided to shoot the guy

I'd expect the people living in a place called "Academy city" to be smarter

It's a series full of shit girls. This is its only good girl.

You would be surprised at the retardation that goes down in there.

Is that a little misaka?

Wrong

They all secretly want a manly punch to their face to make their lives more interesting

>Dressed in belts and a dog collar

Looks like a top tier girl. Who is this cutie?

>tfw Index has all these nice features, but the artstyle is super flat compared to the colorful mobage usually posted in the thread
That and the fact that the enemies are just mobs to wail on really ruins the experience.

Is this thread exclusive to gachatrash, or can we talk about adspam here?

What do you think retard?
No need to be here if you hate gacha games

Anyone here play "star trigger" ( chibi loli shooter ) ?

Google just put it on my recommendations

Its shit

This general needs more recommend games in the OP for the english section

I really like kings raid tho

There aren't many English games to recommend, most of them are shit.

It doesnt have many because English games are all shit. And the only thing worse is the people that play them because a majority of them tend to be pretty awful.

What makes a mobage successful, besides art and sound?

Well you aren't forced to listen to the general opinion to play a game.
I play girls tribe but i don't bother talking about it here.
Most answers will always be "it's shit".

He got taken down by a US team as if he was nothing, also got shot at by thugs at the end of the second season

You need THICC girls. GF has the THICCEST girls and is making a lot of money.

0/10

>he didn't reach fights beyond early game
You'll fucking wish the mobs don't fight back with anti skill stunlocking you close up, security robots facing down firing off spamming a eye move that doesn't make them flinch and even thugs get heightened aggression which makes them use their special moves more often, including a stun move so they can gangbang you

Good IP backing

competition between players that isnt completely dominated by p2w

It has plenty, not even a quarter of them are in the game yet though

Those are the only two things that matter though. Can add a successful franchise because people will play absolutely anything at all if its tied to a very popular franchise.

I'd add gameplay but gameplay is secondary to all that. If your game isn't appealing to a specific audience with its art and it doesn't have good VAs/music then it might as well be dead.

Those robots should be banned desu

post some then

Either good existing IP (fgo) or sound business planning (cygames).

user that's a lot of girls, also if you just tell me what you want to see I could just name some

Cool I'll check out girls tribe
Thank you

Also i never really went through the playstore before and I'm finding odd stuff

like pic related

Girls tribe is in JP though.
People tend to be biased against English games because of people like you

I tried playing girls tribe a couple months ago. Rerolling wasn't too painful but the mixed weapon/character gacha and the gem gain was too painful. I also did 1 match of PVP and was ranked like top 3k

Girls tribe is JP.
Check Sdorica instead for english, it's pretty good for an english game.

Am I the only idiot here who still plays King's Raid?

Isn't that furry game #2?
Not like that retard has a lot of choices anyway when it comes to English stuff

Well the pvp is pretty much dead.
AS for mixed weapons/characters i don't mind it that much in that game because one character can use any weapon and any element so it's pretty nice for team building.
Also you can get free 4* and 5* characters/Weapons just by doing events.
there's even a modded app with godmod if you are lazy