/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Events
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/youkai-watch/
The Rising Event has concluded.

>Patch 4.06a Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/2b058731112d9859b50789e65fcc86e77977f3e5

>Patch Note Log
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/eguMMdaV

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Etoxv
imgur.com/a/vrOid
imgur.com/a/nhrIO
pastebin.com/raw/U3QZjetW
track3.mixtape.moe/iufznf.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>*wake up*
>*shitposts*

i eat ass

Xth for stupid lizard albums!

imgur.com/a/Etoxv
imgur.com/a/vrOid
imgur.com/a/nhrIO

please update pastebin next time

pastebin.com/raw/U3QZjetW

Male thread.

>not a single catboy
shame..

piss off and never reply to me again you toxic attention whore

nice DSLs

god i wish the male nipples were not shit in this game

Modify the textures.

>tfw there will never be a male nude mod
I'd actually use it...

>not shit
you mean you wish they existed

No i didn't think they existed either, then an user convinced me to look closer, and lo and behold they are there but the quality is so bad they might as well not be there

If you had to be banged by a male of one of the currently existing beast tribes, which would you pick?

this is a lewd catboy

>autistic thread war faggit
>calling anyone else an attention whore
Just do a little part of your job and keep the OP updated useless cunt

What's the secret of overheating every Wildfire? Is it possible to do in content pre-Barrel Stabilizer?

amal'ja

>didn't update the OP
>causes thread wars
See user this is why you lose half the time. If you just updated the OP you would win.

Do you think SE will ever HD the textures now that ps3 is kill? Some if them look like they are straight out of FFXI.

Post more boys! More!!

Dude no one cares that Panda has new officers now, fuck off until your fc is stable .

rip

Post lala butt!

Jesus, is it a first normal thread in what is a week?

>someone wants to join the fc
>can't because old officer isn't there
Really makes you think how retarded this post is

I have some bad news for you...
Know one reads the pastebin except obsessive compulsive individuals such as yourself.

List your fc leader jack ass. If people want to join they can even look at your lodestone and see all your members you dumb fuck.

>being this butthurt when the LS was update just happened

Is it catboy FOTM again?

There is no reason we need people listed in the pastebin. The lodestone links literally tell you everything needed.

No, we just had a normal thread. Posted after 750, abiding by all global rules. OP made this one early and didn't update the pastebin.

yes

No, but I'd /pet your catboy and cuddle him

I'm only allowed to post once a day without armor on.
Sorry.

I hope not

Yeah a total of 0 new people went catboy so it's time to celebrate again!

>patsebin crying again

Yysara and his Mashitters should leave.

Now taking applications from cute male characters to kiss my midlander girl on the forehead

You say that like Yysara is the leader of mateus

i am sure you believe that, 3 percentile

I want Yysara to lead me.

All over irrelevant shit too just for attention.

lf erp on ultros

You're irrelevant.

weren't you a suncat? why did you change

Or instead of rushing to shit out a thread because you're scared you'll lose some autist attention whore race, just update the fucking OP shit for brains

/pets are to be cherished, thanks friend

Why not? Your catte looks nice

This is just a moonie version of my catboi that I have on Tonberry. Mooncattes are really cute though and I'm tempted to fanta into one, but I also am tempted to fanta into catgirl so.

>It's a can't copy and paste a simple pastebin to the OP episode

There. Now go the FUCK to sleep.

>it's the one guy with severe autism throwing a fit about text no one pays attention to episode

>Why not?
I want to feel special!

Just imagine what you all could accomplish playing the game instead of shitposting in the general.

Is it autistic to fanta into an mroe? I'm getting bored with my fem highlander after these years.

>I also am tempted to fanta into catgirl so.
No, no, no, no, no. Your catboys are cute

What ya'll mad about today?

>It's one guy with severe autism throwing a fit because he doesn't want to update a single line in the OP episode

ugly

I'M ANGRY ABOUT ELVES

I'm not throwing a fit though, you on the other hand keep reviving the issue

>Two anons have a bitter rivalry and later discover they're actually romantically interested in each other, leading to angry ERP
Fucking losers.

i love them tho

user~!

not relaxed~~~not relaxed!!!!!

pastebin update yamero!!

I want to relax with Yysara while he yameros softly into my ear!

leveling roulette sunken temple with a dragoon and ninja who both had weapons far below it, one of my worst runs

Stay mad, n'wah.

It's 2017, and Dusk Vigil's first boss is still fucking garbage

I don't have a sunni EB.

haram!

Oh yeah, no one cares about what's in the OP when we're talking about a Mateus pastebin update, no one cares.

Everyone is just so cool they don't care what's in the OP. You totally haven't been making falseflag Liora threads in hopes that it will deter them somehow. This autistic thread war hasn't been going on for three months. Everyone is just SOOOOO cool about the OP. No Aspergo meltdowns at all.

stop doing this

I've never made a single thread lol

Don't worry, every catboi is special in their very own way!

Thank you user, I'm glad you like them. If I did fanta to catgirl it wouldn't last forever, of course. I hope you're having a nice day.

Yokai Medal drop rates ;-;

>every catboi is special
That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me...

I saw a fucking sprout with the glowing sperm and it's driving me crazy. I mount rouletted over and over to piss them off but they didn't even notice. I hate my life

yeesh, that's rough
the mammoth thing? god it feels like it takes forever
and u never will

And why's that?

So I guess the owner of the FC I was a member of just gave up and ownership fell to me after a couple of other people similarly ditched it (after using their new positions to take all the gil and crystals in storage). I'm a level 48 Dragoon with just a little over 200K gil, so as you can imagine I've got no experience with this. I'm the only one ever online, so should I purge it and try to make it my own? To say I'm overwhelmed is an understatement.

If you have no coffers whats the point of keeping it running other than the name?

>tfw goth ra
>tfw cant even slut glam without looking fucking retarded
>everytime i try to slut glam i immediately feel really weird and default back to edda dress or my RDM set
Is there some kind of silver lining to this?

You can use the airships in the workshop to replenish the coffers in time

>looking through peoples houses
>50% of the mansions ive been in are basically empty/have like 5 objects in them
why do people buy houses if they dont want to put shit in them?

So I heard you like meowboys

Decide if you want to be the leader first of all. Get to know the current players who still come online and ask them how they feel about things and what they think should happen. If they don't want to be part of the FC anymore, that's their decision. Change permissions so they can't take anything out of the company chest or house before doing any of this.

90% of my house usage if for my garden.

nice load

.......not anymore.......

Do you like catgirls...

I need to stop going back and forth between 2 feet tall and 7 feet tall desu

stay in shape baby

This brings up a good point actually. I need help decorating my ERP d- I mean, my housing. Does anyone have any tips?

cute tiger

track3.mixtape.moe/iufznf.webm

Well it's cool to have a large house, something I can't imagine I'd have the patience to get on my own. I was thinking of possibly contacting the guy who took all the gil to see if maybe he'd give a little of it back so I've got funds to manage the FC with, though I know it's unrealistic to think that they'd actually do it.
Alright, thanks for the tips.