docs.google.com/document/d/1eKXbdEr6jnTG5DcMQX2qcMlsmYQ8hO6Sl3-sySYpHR4/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

>tfw exploring flooded new londo ruins

I thought the white part of your skirt was just ground texture at first and was very confused.

Whats that popular pvp axe I keep getting rekt by?
Brigand?

someone please for the love of fucking christ tell me a place where you can farm Titanite Scales

>You can get the same amount from the Gertrude's K***hts at Grand Archives
Wrong
>Much less of a travel time
Wrong
>much easier with Rapport
Wrong

I can post screenshots of the amount of souls and time for both methods. The stairs method is so much better it's not even funny.

I know you invade below the 3-digit soul level,
But what SL and what weapon upgrade?

Jesus I hope she wiped her asshole properly.

Stop hijacking threads with your stale webms.

Which game? Platform?

you can buy them once you get past archdragon peak

Archdragon Peak, and TRC. Otherwise, pony up the 20k souls per pop after getting Dragon Chaser's Ashes.

It seems like all female characters I make look like japanese dolls, this time I tried to make something prettier, what do you think?

Looks like it would have been high fashion

Dark Souls 3: Failed Expectations™

>Which game?
The only fucking game that has Titanite Scales.

>Platform?
Literally does not matter.

I would've upgraded for you. I have 50+ titanite scales.

Looks like she's currently witnessing some shit

>never ever

>dem bugged out eyes

bit of a long nose and 1000 yard stare

Eyes are too big, and face is too long (too much distance from eyes to mouth). Looks sort of like a horse.

>image MD5 filter
I've been away from these threads for some time. What's this for and when did it get added?

I suggest you google search for "human face" images and focus on the eye proportions
also she looks like an obvious trap

Some mentally diseased asswipe kept posting pictures of some e-celeb and/or his sister, while posting implications of incest and how he gets off on it. At one point he said that he was attempting to commission lewds of the two of them fucking.

pretty sure it's a filter list for ppl who use the 4chanx extension. i didnt even realize it was there until you pointed it out

OK none of my friends are online right now, can someone on ps4 help me move some shit? Here is a human female to catch your attention.

>Str master race
>big fucking hammer
>horned helmet

Was he supposed to be a Robert Baratheon inspired NPC?

Someone has a grudge against another. I don't know why Anons keep putting it in the OP.

>on my way from Dancer bonfire to Dragonslayer armor
>get invaded by some red bitch boy as I'm getting to the elevator
>ride up
>wait on the stairs in front of the DSA boss room
>red bitch calls the elevator
>rides up
>runs after me
>give him a wave and run to the boss room
>bitch boy tries to slash me
>too late, I'm in the fog already
>bitch boy invader returns in his world
>I killed the DSA

Is it actually possible to summon Sirris for the Abyss Watchers? I've never seen her sign or been able to find a video of it.

Was that really worth the typing time?

Looks like I might've overdone the eyes, I'll make them smaller
I'll try making the head shorter to see if it fixes it.

Demon's Souls has such a shitty boss roster. I don't know why people say it's the best Souls game.

There's a reason why Demon's Souls fanboys constantly hold Flamelurker and False King on a pedestal and not any of the other bosses.

It's because all of them are so easy aside from those two. Meanwhile, in Dark Souls 3, there are so many great and challenging boss fights, so you'll always find people upholding different bosses on a pedestal.

Like, for example, does anyone actually remember this boss fight? Does this fight have any good qualities?

I "think" it's in front of their door somewhere. I have an NG+2 character that I could check with at some point.

>Demon's Souls has such a shitty boss roster.

Just the first two bosses of VoD desu.

Challenge =/= fun . I agree that Demon's Souls bosses were piss easy for the most part compared to the newer entries but at the time the standard was lower and they stood out in other ways such as the presentation, memorable OST or other factors. Mechanically they're garbage though.

>Some mentally diseased asswipe kept posting pictures of some e-celeb and/or his sister while posting implications of incest and how he gets off on it.

That sounds pretty disturbed even for /dsg/ standards.

if you're playing DeS for the bosses then you will never understand why people like DeS

the bosses in DeS are literally tutorials for the actual game, which is the level design and role playing.

Show me you best fashion souls guys. This is mine.

Can you summon reds if you've killed the area boss?

Nah.

Shit boss roster:

Adjudicator
Dirty Colossus
Phalanx
Dragon God
Storm King
Penetrator (loses to any humanoid knight boss in DaS3)
Vanguard
Fool's Idol
Leechmonger
Maiden Astraea (BUT MUH FEELS)

That's almost half the boss roster already. The rest are mediocre, except for False King and Flamelurker.

what is she holding?
and why is she so mad :(

It's okay, I found it, it's far to the left of the door.

What are you even basing that on? The challenge they give you personally?

I actually do remember that fight along with that entire level. Demon's Souls has atmosphere, Dark Souls 3 feels like it's trying too hard to be "epic" when it isn't copy-pasting Bloodborne

what do you think a good boss is?

>Midir on a bleed build
it hurts lads

What is "Lord of Cinder mode"? Does that just mean being embered?

>Draw out true strength

?

free level?

Can someone give me a rundown of the current Dark Souls 3 meta? I've been out of the loop for about a year and half.

Is there no hitstop in any of the attacks in Dark Souls 2? Every attack you or an enemy does melts through the model like a knife through warm butter. Every other Souls games have hitstop.

In exchange for having a shriveled up face.

Storm King was QTE boss done right.

Maneaters is so good FROM/Miyafuck keep reusing the concept until today.

Maiden Astrea is an interesting idea, just a poor execution.

Old Hero is a legitimate good fight up to this day.

Old Monk is an amazing idea and can be a great boss depending on the person.

Penetrator was a good fight for what was the 1st souls game

Vanguard is a great first boss, tough the first time and you are supposed to lose, but beatable and can get rewards for it

Flamelurker and False King you already mentioned.

That's 9 boss fights which are all good by themselves or by the fact it was the 1st game. It's a good amount.

Now say 9 bosses as good as the mentioned above from EACH BASE game of DaS1, DaS2, DaS3 and BB respectively, and you better elaborate on it.

It's called Host of Embers mode. And yes, it just means being Embered.

No such thing as free, man. You're shackling yourself to Yuria's pinky.

Heavy Splitdick
Dark Lothric K***ht Straight Sword and Chaos Dagger
66 Str memes
80 Dex memes
CCS and bleed are completely worthless

see here

The best weapons in the game bar done are Dark Lothric Knight Sword with an offhand Black Knight Shield and the Crucifix of the Mad King. The only thing arguably stronger are passive Fire Surge/Homing Soulmass spammers.

Not sure what you're talking about, attacks go through in every game as far as I'm aware

Now that's a legitimately cool unused armor set.

I really don't get why they don't use these. They've already designed them. It looks complete as far as I can tell.

All they have to do is slap some stats on it and they're done.

that was probably too close to the fluted set, and the proportions also look really weird/off, especially the arms and legs and the massively exposed neck. It looks dorky and dumb and they didn't want to re-do the entire model just for one set, probably.

The set's design is good, but the actual model is really sub-par.

I think he meant stagger.
It doesn't happen much in Dark Souls 2 because it had (semi)functioning passive poise on most enemies, unlike in Dark Souls 3.

There isn't, it's one of the reasons why people complained that it feels like the weapons have no weight.

What do you mean semi-functioning? It acts just like it does in the other games for enemies

SL82 at Archdragon Peak

Havent beaten Armour or Friede yet. Am I overleveled?

~SL80 is the level you fight the final boss at.

It isn't as strong as it was in Dark Souls 1, but it does have Hyper Armor to compensate.
It's like a nice mix of Dark Souls 1 and Dark Souls 3 poise system.

Not OP: That's my webm from about 6 months ago, I don't know why people are saving and reposting that of all things.
General would be improved with webms of good gameplay, not just weird damage numbers.

I just go by the recommended levels for each zone on the fextralife wiki

That's really not what the phrase hitstop is used for, but what you're imagining doesn't exist in any Souls game - Weapon animations don't stop when they hit a model, unless you trigger a bounce off shield or wall animation. If the effect of the weapon passing into the model is less obvious in DS1/DS3, it'll only be because of the pace of the games, or the more dramatic stagger animation on the target being hit which hides the clipping weapon.

Judging from the other armors in DS3 they didn't really care about those details.

>get very large ember
>decide to feed my titanite slab to frampt so I can insta get a +13 weapon
>realise that darkwratihs drop titanite chunks
>already have a +14 weapon and a few titanite chunks leftover

Opps...

Titanite slabs aren't *that* rare in DS1, right?

You get one from the Asylum Demon and one from Sieglinde's questline but other than that they're just a very rare drop from darkwraiths. Bring your covetous gold serpent ring and 1 or 2 soft humanities

there's 4 in the game, and you can farm darkwraiths for more but they're extremely rare.

There are enemies who are immune to poisebreaking but as far as I'm aware NPCs don't get hyper armor in Dark Souls 2.

Fun fact: The old knights technically aren't immune to poisebreaking but their poise value and regen modifiers are so high that they'll be dead before you can stagger them

I killed about 300 Darkwraiths before I got one...

I thought Darkwraiths only drop chunks?

Well yes, I meant that the player gets Hyper Armor.
I think it's the same for every Ultra Weapon and only those get it, correct me if I'm wrong.

It says the recommended level for Archdragon Peak is 95-120 on one page, and 65-70 on another page.

>20k
Hah, only a couple runs through the Silver Kn***ts with the covetous silver serpent ring. Where do you find those Ashes?

Archdragon Peak

fugg, I've been making bad decisions after bad decision recently, maybe it's time to go to sleep...

I already got the asylum/stray demon titanite slab, that was the one I gave to Frampt

oh well, I've found Sieglinde twice so far, hopefully she'll be able to help me out, otherwise I better get looking for the gold serpent ring

The enemies unique to the Lord Soul areas drop slabs of the respective type.

Darkwraith: Standard Slab
Moonlight Buttergly: Blue Slab
Pinwheel Servant: White Slab
Chaos Eater: Red Slab

BRAVO MR JAPMAN

the difference between +14 and +15 isn't that much really. Unless you're going for a max upgrade achievement.

rekt

Assuming I already killed every other boss in the game (except Darklurker) can I do some Bonfire Ascetic tricks to make Aldia appear?
I want to kill him without starting a new character or going to NG+ yet.

yeah you're right, but it's just an irritating thought that's going gnaw at me until I find a titanite slab

oh well, you live to learn I guess.

Why do people think Ultra Greatswords aren't viable? I'm having a blast bisecting badguys by my big blade.

>Have a borderline suicidal ragefit thanks to Dragonslayer Armour
>Decide to switch things up and face Oceiros
>he made me rage during my last run
>rape Oceiros

today wasnt a total waste I guess

Summoning for Ocellotttteeeeeeeeeeeeee! at Lothric Castle bonfire, sl88, PC, pass set to dsg.

Is it normal to quit playing after an awesome invasion? Every time I end up winning a 1v4 with a huge body count I just exit the game and ride that high

Favorite class to start as for each game, /dsg/ ?

I might react the same way if that had ever happened to me in my life

I'm not sure if I'm just in the wrong place, or the wrong SL, but I rarely get invaded and rarely ever get summoned to help against invaders. Not sure where to go for regular summons/invasions, not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not.

How do I exactly join? I'm on PC SL 90-
Never did this before

Use Dried Fingers.

user you make me worried... video games shouldn't do this to you.

Go to options, go to the fifth option from the left, set your password to dsg, throw down your summon sign in front of the bonfire.

ok, wait a sec