/vn/ - Oppai Edition

Visual Novel General #1630

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.mangagamer.org/project-status/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are your thoughts on The Silver Case?

Remember to protect your imouto

;_;

wake up!

She can't be sad, she has a cat. You can't be sad if you have a cat.

big fat tats

>Tfw you will never have satisfying sex with your large breasted waifu
>Tfw you will never fall asleep between her two pillows whilst she softly strokes your ahead asleep

Well, about that cat...

I love big tits

Paizuri scenes are so stock H, but why do I love them so much?

Soon

>tfw it's been years since I've touched a girl

Sooner

>Tfw it's been years since I've seen a girl

What's a girl?

I like dominant lolis.

I like medium tits

SakuSaku?

RPGs aren't VNs tough.

"Ah man, I fucking love ice cream."
"Dude, I got just the fucking thing for your ice cream."
"Oh, what's that?" (Sprinkles, chocolate syrup, something like that?)
"Put that shit in a microwave, boyo"

That's you^
And your shit tastes, nigger

I like swords!

I was genuinely lamenting user, no need to mock me

I like you.

fuck you JOP

Me too, user.

I like lolis.

I LIKE LOLIS

Pissing lolis!

I like polearms!

Right.
Getting weird.

That's a strange way to hold a polearm...

Of course he wants milk, not getting it was what make him a manlet

I want a loli imouto

I can grant your wish. But she will be an oppai loli

this is me every day with girls and it works because it brings out their inner maternal instincts no joke i get mad pussy doing this

Excellent

So meta xD

>Big brother
Wtf? Why they can't leave the word oni-chan alone?

what's the appeal of lolis

I don't get it

Runa

The sexy body.

I love childhood friends
especially Sumika!

Their succulent feet

This. So pristine and unspoiled.

This desu

What does she smell like?

Runa sucks

Their delicious flat chest

Their exquisite loli butt

Their sultry loli voice

What's this and when can I expect it?

Lolis are like wine

Haven't even played it yet and I know this is best girl.

>name of the game is in the image
>user asks anyway

try using your eyeballs

Innocence.

My moon is pretty bad. Is she telling her family that she's going on a date with you?

Oh shit, you're right. My bad. What about the second question?

>name of the game is in the image
Maybe YOU should try to use your eyeballs. Also, not him, I found it with reverse search anyway

Not him but it's there.

>Maybe YOU should try to use your eyeballs.

I did, and the name of the game is right there. You fucking fool. Why are you trying to sass me when I'm objectively, 100% correct?

i was going to joke about how that doesn't make sense as the saying goes "wine gets better with age" but according to a 5 sec jewgle search turns out than that is not the case with most wines. so... well played, i consede to you

I just saw it. Iwas looking for kana so it totally went over my head. I won't delete my shame

Yes. The father is cool with it because he trusts the protagonist and doesn't want his little girl to be corrupted by shotas.

But Kana's right here!

Based

>The slut in the party.

How the fuck can she be in two places at once?

That sexy can also be cute.

Also Mantis_X.

Why are we dead?

We're not even remotely dead

Honestly Tsuushinbo was really good. It made my heart go dokidoki so many times it was unhealthy. Hopefully my fellow English friends get it someday.

mantisx is fucking trash if you're going to name loli animators at least name the decent ones

Kana ~Imouto~ must hold a record for the largest number of hugging CGs in a VN, holy shit.

I-I love you

This isn't a wine metaphor.

How long are the these games? The art for some of the latest ones are great.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

I like wine metaphors.

They let you run windows programs in linux?

Quof will pull through for us.

Unfortunately there aren't too many decent animators that don't look like flash animations. mantis's animations do have bad sameface though.
Who do you think is better?

I'm gonna be a MG shill for a bit and say holy fuck, I love MG. I remember years ago when getting one (1) thing translated a year was fantastic. Now I look at this:
blog.mangagamer.org/project-status/
And almost everything is 90%+ translated and edited, it's fantastic. This is truly the golden age.

Yeah right after he translates Hello Lady

AND YET SUKISUKI STILL ISN'T RELEASED RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is Maggot Baits a nukige?

Keep in mind that they'll be lucky to release half of those by Spring, not counting the titles in beta testing for several months.
It is nice to see progress being made though , compared to SP and not knowing the status of most of their works.

Literally /ourcompany/.
Way better than shitkai

Trinoline looks good

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/LInux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux

yes with lots of guro and rape

Meh.

It's a nukige-cum-chuunige written by one of Masada's disciples.