This board has literally become Veeky Forums - Cypto's and Shilling. Absolutely worthless

This board has literally become Veeky Forums - Cypto's and Shilling. Absolutely worthless.

Agreed. We need mods, or mods need to do something. I've started going to /pol/ because this shit is so boring now.

>buy my shit coin
>help me pump
>pumping to the moon
>plz buy
>trolololo got suckers to buy coin

Absolute fucking retardation.

Agree. I stopped by today for the first time in a couple of months and it's fucking awful.

It maybe be a containment board but litteraly half the threads are crypto and most of the rest is shit posts.

I guess just start reporting any thread that is shilling. Posting stuff you have a personal interest in is a rule violation. Maybe if we get enough reports they'll put a more explicit rule

>(triangle next to the post) ▶
>report post

Wasn't this place initially put here to contain discussion of bitcoins and shitcoins for the most part? Don't like it then make a different thread.

>t. ass blasted no coiner

What you gonna do about it?

Board quality has severly gone downhill - barely use it anymore.

Wow! Well noticed!
What do you think we should do about it?

That's good, I will be worthy of Veeky Forums once I start buying coins.

If you guys just buy into XMG (Magi Coin) you'll see a huge profit this weekend. Like triple your rerturn. For fuck's sake why would you NOT do this?

Better start investing in big boy real estate like the emperor himself. Easy way to make 100% ROI a year.

Since we actually have money we should all just get Veeky Forums pass and make that the new Veeky Forums until this crypto shit is cleaned up.

ETH and DOPE coin 2 da moon

I agree. Contain the coiner degenerates in one thread. Maybe give Bitcoin a honorary special thread. The rest smells like pump and dump schemes.

>Veeky Forums easily quint upping gains per year
>nocoiners are so ass hurt that they've missed out that they want this banned
It's like you fuckers hate money.

>Note: Veeky Forums is NOT a place for ADVERTISING or SOLICITING. Do NOT use it to promote your business, ventures, or anything you may have an interest in.

Mods, where you at?

I made a thread on /qa/ for a board split. Add your support there if you care enough.

>This board has literally become Veeky Forums - Cypto's and Shilling

this board was literally always that

Thanks, I will. I made one on /vip/ - hopefully being a paying customer gives some voice. I didn't know about /qa/.

They should just make a split. A board dedicated to shilling memecoins sounds like a lot of fun.

/pro/ - Self Promotion General

Run it on Ethereum and each post costs however much its transaction fee is.

Veeky Forums was created as a crypto containment board from /g/

you fags have a short memory

Not true.

This forum is full of rotten bullies. I thought there was a whole business community here who would sympathize. So many horrible people who insult me and call me names like "poorfag" and "nocoiner". You remind me of the people who bullied me in 9th grade, forcing me to be homeschooled for the rest of high school.

Clearly no one wants crypto threads.

yes mister shillmore, you are absolutely right.

well I've clearly made thousands of dollars the past 2 weeks so you fags clearly hate money

sure buddy sure... i have made $2mil on forex this week alone but whatever you say.

>"HEY GUYS *cryptocurrency I invested a lot into and am having major regrets* IS GOING UP. BUY BUY BUY IF YOU WANT TO GET RICH."

Cryptocurrency is great! But remember when we use to enjoy the memes. Where 1/12 posts had some legitimate advice regarding finance or economics? I do, pepperage farm remembers.

then fuck off. biz has made me a ton of money

yeah, I've made 5k on ETH....not hard to believe...

I make 3500 every two weeks, post tax. Get a job you fucking neet.

Honestly, just fuck off. Cryptos are a part of Veeky Forums and there is a lot of money to be made in them.

yeah, I also have an 82k/yr job. that's pretty funny actually, I'm still doing better than you when you add in ETH.

As opposed to Veeky Forums - What do I study.

Your math sucks. I make 125k a year.

Veeky Forums is mostly kids, 18-22 years old or something. They rarely have any real money to invest or trade so it turns easily to crypto shilling/penny stocks.

Not that majority of regular people either have plenty even when they become older.

with the explosion of all the digital type coins, it really should be it's own board, but that will probably never happen.

Kind of like how pokemon took over /v/. You can't make a thread here anymore with someone saying to forget all discussion and put it all in digital coins.

>not using filters

Look at me
We control the market now

Well Pokemon got its own board, self promotion should have its own board.

>filters
i'm filtering ETH/CRYPTO/MILO/ARK currently any other recommendations?

$
:^)

MAGI/XMG