/ink/ - Splatoon 2 General

Poor Decisions Edition

Last thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Rotation: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- Kelp Dome stage has been released!
- Snapper Canal stage coming soon!
- The Tenta Brella weapon has been revealed and is coming soon! Special is the Bubble Blower.
- Grizzco Secret Weapons Salmon Run is active now! The SR-exclusive Grizzco Blaster is included in the lineup!
- The Heavy Splatling Deco (Splash Wall/Bubble Blower) has been released!

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy
> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
> S2 New weapon stats
- imgur.com/a/NFzgv

>Patch notes
- en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> List of possible main abilities for gear (contains unreleased gear)
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

> Latest updates on what the Splatnet store is selling
- twitter.com/splatnetstore

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stats
- loadout.ink/

> View schedules for stages, salmon run, and current Splatnet gear
- splatoon2.ink/

> View Nintendo Switch online services on your PC
- github.com/OatmealDome/LoungeChair/releases/tag/v1.0.6422.34538

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

>be only nearby survivor with less than 15 seconds left in Rainmaker match at Moray Towers, badly losing at 90-18
>opponent team took the Rainmaker up the walls on their side with them
>went after them up the wall
>slowed down and stopped when I noticed that they have their Splatling and Rainmaker charged and ready to fire at me the moment I get up the plateau
>decided to finally YOLO and jumped in, managing to kill both the Splatling and the Rainmaker
>suddenly got killed by out of sight opponent charger guarding the Rainmaker
>well shit, looks like that's it, the match is pretty much over
>opponent charger starts squidbagging with stingray in deathcam
>suddenly see Squiffer teammate shooting and killing that charger, realizing he must have superjumped during the time I stalled a few seconds
>checked map and see that he managed to destroy the shield and grabbed the Rainmaker
>Squifferbro managed to run the Rainmaker from 90 to 17 in a few seconds
>booyah the fuck out of him as I jump towards him
>we won the match
>mfw
Great game Squifferbro. I thought some of you guys said that squidbagging doesn't work. I don't think that charger would have squidbagged me if I didn't squidbag him first.

Sex with Callie!

Woomy!

nth for spaghettis in lingerie

>lunafag webm

>antilunafag webm

So heretics are still there?

>Match with 7 other japs
>Dynamo kills me after he dies
Please enable regional matchmaking again, global sucks just as bad as it did in Splat 1.

New game based on Splatoon has been announced, which genre is it and who are the devs?

posting in your own thread before you even link it in the old one. Is that really necessary?

moar

Splatoon Crossing

Wow, Salmon Run sure is something else today.

Stop being so gay, user.

Last call for entries! Voting will begin after this salmon run shift ends.

Into the pit with the rest!

Mutually respect a woomy!

I dont have much saved of that nature,i really should get to drawing some

no

Finally someone who gets it

Rhytm Heaven Splatoon edition

sorry that no one is paying attention to your woomy/what you want to fuck

Mutually respect a woomy with your fingers!

Steel eels. A pretty simple enemy, but so many people struggle with it. Let me get you all educated.
First step to handling a steel eel: Determine if it's targeting you.
>How am I supposed to know that?
It's actually pretty simple! If you see a steel eel headed your way, swim back and forth in front of it. If the head tracks your movements, it's targeting you.
>What do I do if it's targeting me?
DO. NOT. ENGAGE. Moving to fight a steel eel while it's targeting you will cause it to curl up to hit you, more often than not causing you to die, blocking other bosses and creating a general nuisance at best. Instead, lead it in a direction that will cause the driver to be in clear view of your team. Once it's dead, you're clear to head back.
>What do I do if it's not targeting me?
Feel free to engage, but ensure you have a path first. Oftentimes I see people run past a group of cohocks to take down the driver, only to die. Sometimes it's better to wait until the eel's in a more opportune position to take it down.
>What if there's more than one?
The same rules apply. Causing a steel eel to curl up in this scenario is absolutely catastrophic, so determine which steel eel wants who and pull them clear of each other.

I hate all of those more than your posts, no need be insecure in your shitposting.
I'm just wondering why make a new thread 6 minutes early and post in it yourself before you even link it? It's not like the rest of us are going anywhere.

dont tell me what to do baka

Woomies are property. You can do whatever you want with your woomy. If she tells she you can't, she's lying and you should punish her.

Rate my abilities please

>gay and liar
You're going with him too...

Something like Mario and rabbids kingdom battle.

Bomb def doesn't make as much sense on Brella since you can just block bombs (and specials) with the shield.

but what if they roll behind you?

>block bombs
Kinda wish the brella would open quick enough for that

You have to be 18 or older to post on this site.

Swim away or turn the same direction. What actually gets you through shield are things that bomb def doesn't protect you against.

>everyone that replies to you is who you think they are
i dunno
ask op, not me.

why the fuck do people use rollers??? aren't they shit????

They can't let go after the krak-on nerf

Get out of my thread, pal

Nothing feels worse than when you're getting shit on by a roller. Every time I get one-shot by a max range flingza flick, I lose a little of myself.

YOU ALREADY KNOW TF THIS IS. HURRY UP!

How do I stop being so angry at my teammates? I can't seem to help it and it's ruining my fun.

Are the food tickets from the ammo knights just random from the 4 food items or do they include drinks too?

>Ammo Knights food tickets
What?

It's only XP or money tickets. And the 1.5x variety, I don't think you can get 2x from that.

you can buy food tickets with 1500 power eggs from 1 player mode. But only after you upgrade every weapon.

Imouto should have been a squib

>power eggs
That's what they're called?
Weird

>Twitchshot Charger camping our spawn on Dome
>Disconnected Dynamo on my team
>There's been disconnects on my team for the past 7 games, bringing me back out of Superfresh down to Raw
Gonna start blocking these people again. Fuck disconnects. Not like that Dynamo would've done much else if he stayed though.

You have to really realize that there's nothing you can do about their play, so getting mad about it is a waste of your time. It's not something you can be told, it's something you really have to understand or come to terms with.

Getting mad at things beyond your control is exhausting and it ruins your quality of life; it's like being mad at your poker hand everytime you're not dealt a full-house+, it doesn't get you anything and it stresses you out. You're only responsible for things you can control, and that's just your own play, to follow the analogy above, dont get mad at your cards because it wont change them, just play your hand to the best of your ability even if it means folding a lot (good poker players fold a lot). Focus on what you do and how you can improve and don't worry about your team.

If that's the case then I choose to respect her and let her exercise her own autonomy

YOU'RE MISSING OUT, BITCHES

You got baited Kagey. :^)

I guess you're right about that. That's a good way of thinking about it. Though I still do wish I could communicate with my team in a more effective way than just "this way", "booyah", and "ouch".

Post cute blushing woomies!

AREN'T YOU GUYS…arent you guys gonna ask what im yelling about

Obviously your dumb salmon run room. Go away.

no

Lower your voice and we'll speak to you, user
Now that you've calmed down, why were you shouting?

obviously dualies
I already main them

I've never seen the advantage of any ink saver if it isn't coupled with ink recovery

user did you fall in black ink? You should wash that off before it stains

inklings don't have such thick succulent derrieres

kek GG

How much longer til the end of this SR?

I-I wanted a private battle

Splatoon Ranked mode is great when there's teamwork and smart thinking on the part of your allies, but the real secret is that you pretty have have to be totally self reliant.

Expect them to let you down. Do not factor them into your plans. Assume they will lose every fight they get into. Act accordingly. If they don't fail and let you down, it should only be a happy surprise.

thats racist

>Getting mad at things beyond your control is exhausting and it ruins your quality of life
This

very few people understand this

If you're Kagey, good games. Not sure why you were in a Private Battle alone though.

Nah that's my inkling but I haven't settled on a style

Oh no, he was already stained

But I'm playing Turf War though.

I was hoping more people would join

The same things all apply except now you get mocked for thinking winning or losing matters is TW.

TW is just for shits and giggles user.

What the fuck, why are you being helpful and understanding? Shouldn't you be calling me a shitter or something?

do not let your woomy acquire taste for squishflesh

And if I want a gold flag? By your logic Ranked is just for shits and giggles too and the rank itself doesn't matter at all.

I'll try one more time.
Anybody want to have a private battle?

I am also a shitter, user. I just made S rank in my first ranked mode today and I don't feel like I deserve it, but I never get mad at my teammates. I do disappoint myself pretty often though.

only if its bumper cars or another dumb game

K, how long are you staying in the hospital for anyway?

Hot

>And if I want a gold flag?
You're fucking retarded/crazy.
> rank itself doesn't matter a
No, because your rank influences who you play with.

Would using just 1 weapon class work? Like dualies or splatlings?

I have no problem if my woomy has a taste for squishy things, especially if those squishy things are octoling breasts and butts.

"Over here, stranger!"
"Got some rare things on sale, stranger!"

Tasty!

im already out of the hospital though i need to visit the clinic every few days

Woomies should eat woomies.
And squibs!

No thanks, I'm poor

Oh wew, since you weren't so active I just assumed you were still in

>be playing nothing but splat charger since launch
>try out eliter for a few weeks
>drop rank
>switch back to splat charger
>double digit kills every game
>I finally get my sparkles

But ever since I got the sparkles it feels like I'm being deliberately matched against complete spergs.

Gonna post these screencaps from the art book that someone posted earlier, brace ur butts

I'll buy your virginity.