/divg/ - Divinity: Original Sin 2

previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=594259&an=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do we feel about the Phys/Mag armor system?

>if your entire team has 20 initiative, and the enemy has 0, what you will always get (unless someone entered combat later, due to sneaking or something) is one of your guys will go first, then one enemy, then your other guy, then another enemy, then your third guy, then your enemy, then your final guy, and then every other enemy left.
>This means that you should only increase wits ever in one party member. Because regardles of how much wits your second party member has, he will be third in the order.
XD good game lads

I want Phoenix Dive.
How do I get Phoenix Dive?

WHAT CAN I COMBINE A LARGE HAMMER WITH TO MAKE A WEAPON
HOW MUCH CON IS IDEAL ON A MELEE DPS
WHAT CAN I DO WITH ESSENCES
WHAT IS THE IDEAL 2H MELEE? WARFARE + SCOUNDREL?
WHY ARE YOU THINKING OF HER

I want Beast's pirate hat back

DON'T O'ER THE CHEST

>Any helmet counts as a disguise

My skelly literally is just wearing a hat and retards cant tell he is a skelly

Is it a bad idea to put points into stats that a character doesn't use just for gear requirements?

>Eternal aetera
WAT DO

is it worth it to give back Migo's ring?

>load save
>server error 302
>load another save
>game crashes

How do you kick a dead party member out? Beast is dead and I'm out of res scrolls and cant afford another. I want to just kick him and take prince, since I camt progress with only 3 members, but apparently you cant kick dead team members. Is my game fucked?

First for Worm tremors

Continuing my query:

Chloroform is ranged correct? Would this combo nicely with a Hunstman build? What about Adrenaline Rush?
And should I nix Elemental Arrowheads? I know you can get elemental arrows.
I also have no idea if Pin Down or Ricochet are any good.

Doesnt matter. You get unlimited respecs later.

jesus
the penalty on glass cannon does not even seem remotely worth it over lone wolf

>leadership has a range of like 5m
what's the point

>Loead game
>takes 5 minuts or more
>load other save
>game crash
this shit didn't happen yesterday

Greetings fellow human. It is I, a human, definitely not one of the undead. :-)

Is there a workaround for companions disappearing half way through act 1 yet?

Where are the gauntlets and pants for the tyrants armor? It's five parts right?

chloroform is worthless for you. it removes magic armor. you want to go physical with bow. elemental arrow is trash. pin down is good

to the guy that posted his level 16 lone wolf rogue
did you max scoundrel first? i'm not sure what to dump all my points into, i have a few dips in warfare and poly but i assume that scoundrel is more damage than putting it in dual wield or some shit

larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=594259&an=

Is there no way to improve offhand damage like in OS1?
tired of my mainhand with the same damage as my offhand doing 3x the damage

>reactive armor.jpeg

Do you have any idea how the damage is calculated (aside from your own armour being taken into account)
I saw the skill book at a vendor but didn't buy it since I didn't like the idea of damaging myselfm especially not when most enemies have more armour than me

Have to have wits score to get it. Use the clear mind spell from pyromancy to boost yourself then look at it

Unless you're one of those weirdoes who actually put points into wit

Starting over and going 4 summmoner I am become god

Alright.
I'm just trying to find an interesting mix of Hunstman and something else that isn't just Geomancy.

you can make it work though it sucks ass especially since the leadership buff doesn't apply to the person who leveled up the skills

Uhh, this isn't true though.

>dead already
meant for then

>30 hours in and I can no longer load my save as it's bloated to over 13mb
>It's apparently not even to do with saving and loading but just a part of Act 2 starts it.

If you're out of res scrolls and can't afford any, then you're better off just restarting than trying to salvage that shit.

You're not even at the hard part.

I think it's approximately 50-60% of your physical armor

Its amazing how you can play this game for hours and walk away with accomplishing amost nothing

looks like it's somewhere around 50% of current armor

Is there any reason at all to use 1 wand over 2?

>Boss fight on the boat escaping fort joy
>Fane ends up separated and almost dead
>Use play dead in a puddle of poison
>That wizard nigger still casts his bomb on Fane and kills him

It's the glacial combat. Taking out two shitty enemies in this game takes ages. And it's not just the TB and slow animations, but also the fucking armor system.

Other than warfare what does polymorph have good synergy with?

Chloroform is actually really good if you understand its purpose. Keep that on hand and you'll have a one-two punch of a magic damage arrow and then Chloroform to instantly take out anyone with low magic armor, which is a lot more enemies than you think.

Isnt that true of every video game?

Honestly with bow/xbow a pure is much better. Just pump that ranged and huntsman, the combined synergy and raw damage at 10/10 is far greater than any utility you can come up with.

anything really

i think the only skills you want from scoundrel are adrenaline rush and the teleport. huntsman also gets a teleport so you can get a lot of mobility which is important on someone who is presumably not building much defense

Shields. maybe.

Is there no way to get past the three Necromancers in the tower even with their soul jars? Everything I do seems to lead to fighting

>Clive releases a game thats broken and he tries to fix it
>Laurian releases a game thats broken and doesn't say anything on steam/twitter
Sapians 0 Thals 1

I can get them back, right?

Surely they wouldn't kill off every origin character who I didn't use in this one particular fight.. Right?

RIGHT!?

So I have all the Seekers at the camp waiting for me to start the attack but I havent found braccus gloves yet or the gargoyal tower everyone is talking about. Is that just a part of the final fight or what?

Lockpick the door, you don't have to fight them. Or just smash the soul jars and they'll die.

But is it worth it?

the flight is useful on almost anyone
super synergy with scoundrel, both flight and going invis, and later resetting cooldowns

they're gone lad

as an enchanter what are some physical attacks i can get to fight 0 armor guys?

If you're going toe to toe against archers or other spellcasters.

they dead
also one of the most retarded decisions ever made by an dev possibly ever

less companions than tyranny

The devs specifically said that wasnt the case just a few weeks ago. Wtf...

I want to marry The Red Prince

That fucking helmet.

that necro chains of torment skill or whatever it's called is pretty disappointing, has some awesome potential but if it only works once you stripped their armor it's not really that useful

Give it back then kill the magister

otherwise no

Where do you get phoenix dive?

This game is fucking hard. Playing on normal with a non-optimized "lore" team and have to really try hard every match.

I feel like if I made a gay ass team with tons of shields and heals it would be too easy though.

YEARS
IN
EARLY
ACCESS

does anyone have a list of all the bodypart skills?

Class presets do nothing except determine what your starting points are in before you reassign them, right? So I can make a custom mage and start with fighter or rogue or whatever?

Also, are there any traps as far as attributes/abilities go, or am I good to do whatever the fuck I want on Classic mode?

So maybe just get Adrenaline and pickup Cloak and Dagger sometime in the future if I want it.
It seems like you can't be a sneaky ranger without punishing yourself heavily statwise.

I'd really prefer that my 3 companions are two hard melee and probably a mage, rather not have both a ranger and a sneak dagger guy.

>Pheonix Dive

What'd you combine for it?

Is there a way to not aggro the flesh golems when fighting Flenser?

you craft it

That depends entirely on your setup. It's worth it on a buffslut, a summoner, or just a CC mage that doesn't do a whole lot of damage themselves.

I remember at around 10 my decently geared dual wand int mage got 2 shotted by a ranger with good ground on one turn, I equipped a shield and didn't look back.

i stole it along with 100% of my other skills from the vendors in driftwood

What is every skill in the game

>save the prisoner by teleporting her away before she gets purged, starts attacking me

rip

For a lone wolf run, you just pick the Lone Wolf trait, correct? And only run 1-2 people? How are your guys' lone wolf runs going?

I feel like having a less than full party would kinda suck just because you aren't getting good variety, but idk

i mean, you have like 4 turns before they break out, and even then they have no armor

yeah it literally doesn't matter at all, you don't even get the gear it shows in cc. the classes are just for people who don't know what to build or are lazy.

Act 2, or craft.

I'm struggling with the necro abilities early on desu.
I didn't pick mosquitoes or the life drain thing because I'm stupid I guess. The bloated corpse has been the most useful so far because I barely get any blood sprays during combat, they either evaporate because everything is always on fire or are so tiny they barely heal you for anything significant.

>Retard on Larian's forums persistently fighting with anyone that calls Tactician mode out for being bullshit
>Turns out he's barely even halfway through act 1

>Find kid in the back of Flenser's room
>Set her free
>Never heard from again

???

>Teleport does damage
>If you teleport your companions too many times out of combat they hate you

Great design

it's viable. read what it does. it doubles your attribute investment, doubles your skill investment except social skills and increases your vitality, armor and magic armor

>make elf
>eat piece off the corpse
>Explain to the magister that it was an old woman
>haha ok thanks now fuck off now
>no exp
>no gold coin
>nothing

You can craft blood rain, and will will probably help you.

Blood rain into decaying touch into blood suck on the enemy can hit super hard.

And whats the skill combination?

Yeah, just pick lone wolf at the start. Two people max.

I honestly enjoy lone wolf more, you just have to play hybrid builds. Instead of having a summoner, a mage, a scoundrel, and a warfare guy, you have a mage summoner and warfare scoundrel. I have more fun playing a couple strong characters over a bunch of average characters. I'm on tactician too, so the increase in planning and strategy is fun to me. It's hard to go back to 4 ap a turn after getting used to 6. I would say a summoner is pretty essential however, being able to hit 10 summoning at 4/5 is pretty potent.

How do I get into Rykers locked room in his basement?

Aaaaa these lizard assassins fuckin suck
>put a big smoke cloud in a tiny pass that you cant target anything in or through
>make smoke cloud destroy your armor
>Then compile that with giving all of them chameleon and as far as I can tell more than 4 ap a turn

So what happens when you put on the full Tyrant Set + ring? Does the curse go away?

What do I do to the crazy flying witch on burned ground?

>teleport the judge away
>he immediately purges through wall

STOP THIS RAILROADING STOP IT

Where do I get Boots of the Tyrant?

>blindfolded arena fight

How do I cheese this?