Magi Coin (XMG) is about to moon!!! - GET THE FUCK IN HERE YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS

Magi Coin (XMG) is the next big thing to make big returns.

Did you miss ETH at $13?
2011 Bitcoin at 1$?
Did you miss the TX boat before the dump?
How about the PIVX train?
Missed the bark with ARK?
BitBay still fucking you up the ass (I know it is)?

NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET IT BACK.

Magi Coin (XMG) is about to soar and you will make huge returns. On top of that, we've got huge whale anons already ready to buy in and pump it up past 10k tonight. GET IT WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

XMG is the easiest coin out there to mine right now (coinmagi.org/) and it's being talked about all over the internet. Now is your chance Veeky Forums. I know you won't want to miss it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=848697.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Useful Guide: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=848697.0

leeegoh

already in, this time i'm not missing the train.

SAME

PIVX was the LAST train i will EVER miss

TAKE ME TO THE FUCKING MOON

10k sat Sunday, not tonight. You're going to make people panic sell if you keep spreading the wrong info.

Strong sense of shill going on in this thread, but fuck it, I'm in. This better not fuck me user.

I mean the coin's already on Polo ffs so it'll be fine.

If you can, though, you might want to buy on Bittrex or a different site for the better conditional sell/buy options. Up to you though.

Is there a way to set stop loss market orders on bittrex?

no because you can only win

Bittrex lets you change your orders from Limit to Conditional.

Then from there you can choose "sell if it falls below X" or "Sell if it goes above X" and the same thing for Buy.

It's much, much more intuitive than Polo's system to be honest and it updates more quickly.

I thought Polo was superior at first but after using both for a while now I can say I use Bittrex's features far more often and it's just the better system hands down. But for high volume I tend to use Polo.

Anyway, just switch from "limit" to "conditional" and set a condition. That will do the same thing as any stop loss order and more.

I saw that but my interpretation was that it would create a limit order if it went below that price, not sell to current highest bid price below that. Did I get that wrong?

This is what I like to see.

Once the whales notice it's on, boys.

Fuck off

On page 3 of Bittrex sorting by volume. It was at 11 BTC volume just this morning

What do you think a stop loss order is?

Selling to highest bid price if value drops below x, not making a new asking price order. Though it just occurred to me that I can just set it a decent but lower to guaranteed order execution. Sorry, I'm still new to trading, just been reading and trying to learn.

I'm tired of missing the train! I'm going to trust Veeky Forums on this one. I like how there's not much coins in circulation. It's at 6.75 million.

I dont' know of any crypto exchange that does what you're describing, but yeah you have to set the pric eyou sell at a decent bit lower to make that work.

> Absolutely no sell wall

smug_pepe.jpg

Where Can i buy It?

how many till it will get noticed by whales?

I'm believing because I saw ark's volume x8 in a day.

Bittrex.com

If you prefer, Polo but Bittrex is better for seeing the movement and getting quick gains I think, if you trade.

BitTrex.com

Why not Kraken?
Serious question, i'm kind of new

It's not on Kraken.

Different coins are on different exchanges. You can easily check any coin at all on Coinmarketcap.com.

That site is incredibly useful because it shows you data for ever coin out there and exactly where it can be traded. You go to the exchange with the coin you want, but the big ones are always better. When a coin gets listed on lots of big exchanges, its value essentially goes up. That's why XMG is good because it's already on Polo and Bittrex, which is huge and means it has some potential.

Havent used Kraken but Bittrex is VERY user friendly and intuitive

Oh ok thank you
Does it have wallet support?
I mean, Can i send Ethereum to a wallet there and than change It in eur/dollar and send it ti my credit card?

Yeah I think on the Magi website but it's best to just keep it on the exchange and cash out into BTC/ETH when you're ready and then cash that back into USD I think.

I don't use anything but BTC to transfer to USD so I don't know.

Don't let the shills get you

It's not going any higher today

It's going to crash

They know it's going to crash

They want you to buy now, then sell in panic

It's a Jewish thing

See filename

Do one for PIVX right before it shot up

EXCL has been pumped and dumped to hell and back. It's fucking over. Nobody should be buying that right now.

So i can change It into eth on bittrex?

Nah, I meant the whole scheme. Don't worry though, I've been looking at the threads and the stats and I'm a believer now. 2 the moon

This is an actual shill.

Please answer the people in the other thread, a few good questions there.

I'm not an expert on magi, I just knew about it and shilled for it 1st on Veeky Forums, I'm sure some other autist knows more about it than i ever could now

what specifically were you asking me to respond to?

Buy buy buy buy Jesus Christ it's a dip

I just want it to be the 26th already

The other MAGI (XMG) thread is nearing 150 replies. I've been combating the shills all day. They are spreading fud saying they are selling at 10Ksat, mean while they are t.no coiners.

an example Kek granted me dubs

I've been spreading the good word too, because honestly this coin is a diamond in the rough.

Im in on this pump, could be fun.

You stressing? It's a dip completely healthy, I bought more

Is the story still that the 26th is the date that a bank is going to put out a press release on a Sunday saying "All your XMG are belong to us"?

>dip

lol

2900 cost basis

>mfw I've been holding 10k Magi since 1400
>mfw I've slowly been adding mining
>mfw I've even on this coin for months
Damn it feels good to be ahead after missing pivx and ark, played eth and dcr too