/nepgen/ Neptunia General #1294

The CPU Candidates' Gaming Sleepover Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/ZVLtfPTq

Million Arthur is having a collab with Neptunia: gamer.ne.jp/news/201709150073/
Neptunia staff discusses the future of the series: dualshockers.com/neptunia-interview/
Noire's new English VA preview: youtu.be/tK9qNJEHkGk

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
Patch 1.04 released for VIIR, adds a new VR scene and fixes several bugs: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR starts its first week with 15,775 total sales, the weakest of the series so far: gematsu.com/2017/08/media-create-sales-82117-82717

First Three Hours of VIIR Gameplay: youtu.be/iWndId2JR4M
Uzume's VA Plays VIIR: youtu.be/kGl0YT4iwWY
Virtual Reality Scenes (Japanese) can be found here: youtube.com/channel/UCo_NyjkjTAGMu6MuqaEFMOg/videos
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

4GO to be released internationally on October 10th (US) and October 13th (EU). Steam release scheduled for early 2018: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/897235880334639104
4GO LE Pre-Order: iffysonlinestore.com/4GOLE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V1pq8k8OyL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I seriously fucking hate Uni

I seriously fucking love Uni.

That guy's makes some really cute neps.

Compa, desu~

the best

I love Vert, and that is how its gonna be.

I love Neptune!

I seriously fucking hate Nepgear

Would you lick the sweat off Cave's broad and powerful back?
I know I would.

Man this brings me back, it´s the first picture i ever saw of Neptunia

The Goddess doesn't require your love, only your undying loyalty to Planeptune, and your life.

Hmm...

Good night nepgen.

I want to impregnate Lindafag!

Check under your bed. He might be near.

Post Lindafag's daughter-son Lindagearfag.

Hmm?

I want to touch Lindafag's ears!

Why is Lindafag way hotter than Linda?

NepuBuran

If Linda got a nice haircut and cuter clothes, she'd be 9/10.

Not even close.

Check the novels, there's a page with a schoolgirl Linda, and she's real cute.

she's already 10/10 though

To be honest, i agree with you thinking about it, i think the main hate for Linda comes that you had to fight her every 2 steps, she wasn´t a terrible villain, but she was shoved inside everyone´s throats so much she became basically a punching bag minus the abuse.

Nepping Marvy! Every thread!

Where's the bingo user?

>Accidently made Astolfo

Main problem I see with Linda is that she's stereotypical. Just colour her hair yellow, give her a surgical mask, and she has the full "high school slice of life anime delinquent".

The fact that she was constantly recycled to try to make ASIC a threat despite CH not having the money to make a full organization is a terrible idea as well.

Whats your thing with the ears anyway?

Cute! CUTE!

> she's stereotypical. Just colour her hair yellow, give her a surgical mask, and she has the full "high school slice of life anime delinquent".
isn't that the joke though?

I dunno, they just look cute. Like cat ears. I want to touch them and see if they shivers or flicks.

She needs red eyes.

Yes. But jokes make for bad characters. Just see how Vert's "muh imouto" is disliked, as opposed to the gamer Vert from HDN and RB1.

I love Noire more than anything in the entire world!

>She needs red eyes.
>She

>I dunno, they just look cute. Like cat ears. I want to touch them and see if they shivers or flicks.
They do

Noire is the cutest and best! I'm gonna marry Noire!

Its due to the joke getting flogged like a dead horse

Great. Now I want to blow some air on these ears and see them twitching.

Like everything CH does. Recycling to the extreme.

What's wrong with Vert's love of imoutos? It's her most endearing quality.

It's overused to a point that it's no longer a joke but her defining trait.
Everything Vert does or say has to have something to do with little sisters.

Not him, but being a gamer is still her defining trait. Not little sisters

It was her defining point. Not anymore.

Or tits, tho i think her meta breaking dialogues in VII were a way to give her a character trait that doesnt involves "muh immoutos" or "muh big tits"

Reminder that Ram exists to be bred by black cock

That, and also, her caring deeply for Leanbox.
A nice way to "redeem" her for not caring about Leanbox at first in HDN.

Probably because it's currently her sole defining feature other than her tits (and I say this as a Vert-fag).

It got especially annoying in V/RB3, though nearly everyone's annoying character trait got amplified in that game.

Slightly off the rails of the current discussion, but what exactly happens to Leanbox once the Candidates become full-fledged CPUs? Or is Vert destined to rule over it forever?

Not him, but the problem isn't that she has a defining trait (though it's up to you to decide if you like characters so flat that they can be summed up in a 5 word sentence), but that she had a perfectly valid and generally more likable trait, and got derailed HARD into being a sister obsessed freak.

Still is. You're just a whiney bitch from /v/ who makes a big stink about everything.

Just don't bother, that idiotic Vertfag just proved it has no argument to oppose.
Keep feeding it attention, and it'll insult you too.

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!

I love Uzume.

On the contrary, there's so many things I can do about it.

The same thing that happens to Microsoft nowadays.

They exit the console wars in silent disgrace while Noire and Blanc keep squaring off. The lands of Leanbox are annexed by the PC continent as part of an elaborate, yet ultimately fruitless gambit to make their way into the battle, only to find that they can only ape what others have done before them. Sometimes they do it better sometimes not. Nobody really cares. Neptune meanwhile just shovels pudding down her face hole while Histoire and Nepgear get all the actual work done.

I'm gonna make Kurome Uni's bitch and you nerds can't do anything about it!

I love to bully Kurome.

Doesn't seem like it.

You will cease that at once.

>Just colour her hair yellow
Gotcha senpai

... Yeah, no, that was a terrible idea.

I want to settle down and have cute elf babies with Underling!

No.

Trial and error, friend, trial and error. Now we know what doesn't work.

Yeah, now we know.
I wish MDS did a bit more Linda, she has some potential that goes largely unexploited.

How would you re-introduce Underling into the series? An underling to a new Big Bad, attempt to become a big-bad herself, or maybe an unlikely ally?

>tfw no Uni to give you free (you)s every time you post
Feels bad man.

I'm such a sucker for 1 piece dresses, my goddess.

As a replacement for Warechu as the "former villain being more or less of a hostile bystander, essentially cheering when you're in trouble but not doing anything against you".

>As a replacement for Warechu
This. The rat has long overstayed his welcome. It's time to refresh the cast.

Part of me wants to say "Don't, let her wallow in obscurity due to her being a shit character" But I do know that most of my issues with Underling stem from the shoddy writing that was made for her (IMO, reoccurring enemies has never been done well). So perhaps without the being a reoccurring roadblock she could be a tad better.

Oh, and more character development- but that goes for all characters in this series.

don't be mean to him

Kill the Rat.

I love my wife, Nepgear.

He has a girlfriend bent on reforming him. Give him a happy ending instead of laughing at his misery.

now now you don't want him to just lose it and go full "you guys are all right, don't go to Planeptune tomorrow"

I'm going to cum inside your wife

Oooh! Do this with Underling! Give her some shota (perhaps one that got off the pirated games) who routinely beats her ass in games and has a massive crush on her.

Smash her cold demeanor with the power of shota love.

I like nep

Well I love Vert, To each their own.

Also Drawing on a tablet is kinda wonky if your used to paper and pencil. But its fun. I can now draw shapes about 85% correct!

Still better than me.

Hard to decide which Rena is best for Nep 8.

Nepgear cuffed my left hand to a metal pole and made me drink a nepbull filled with a lot of aphrodisiac. She won't let even me nep her and I feel like I would burst, she said it's a punishment! I didn't do any wrong! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sure, she did LiquidGear.

I'm gonna keep on following you, Wind Sneaker.

But she allowed to keep access to the phone/computer? Something doesn't add up...

Also, note how the right hand is not cuffed, Nerd could just jerk off but instead feels the need to jerk off on the thread instead.

Remember folks, Jerk off BEFORE posting.

he's probably typing with his feet

youtu.be/V1pq8k8OyL0

Blanc is cute! CUTE!

Blanc is so cute. I want to take her virginity.

I just got iiv on sale is can I make do with jap audio without the subtitles or is there important stuff that they say in battle

A̻̯̪͚̭̣̙͗ͧ̑ͩͦ̿ͤ ̵̛͉̠͇̫̼͂̈̓̾̑ͫͬ̓ĉ̶̨̤͓̫̪̱̬̪͎̇͟ͅh̡̙͈̟͓͕̣͖ͮe̴̛̪̬̪̬̝̐ͮ͊ͭ̈̍̀̚a͖͎̖̺̦͌͌ͨͨͩͨ̈́t̶̹̩̮̩̮̊͟e̬͍ͦͪͨͫ͑̏͂̀͠r̗̫̹͓̣͍̙͙͔ͪ̏̐̂̚̚͟ ̨̱̖̩͎̟̬̳ͦ̽͠d̯͕̞̯̦͍̍ͤ͒͂̾͋̓͊͘͠ẹ̹̗ͩ̽ͪ̍ͪ̀́š̵̩̪̯̼̞ͦ̈́ͦ̚e̻̬̖͓̊́̚͠͞ř͉͈̈͌̂ͮ̂ͣ̉v̢̯͉̰͎̞̦̫̰ͫͤe͖̘̙̠ͪ̊̽͜s̯͚̜̳͍͎̻ͫ͐̇ͣ͌ͬ͘͞͝ ͕͎̼ͪͫ̐͑̽̾̏a̴̹̟̦ͮ́ ̶̤͊̂ͮͤͩͤp̥̥̬͚̰̻͔͇̥͊̀ͮ͌ͦͯ͐͡u̟̗̩͕̾ͧ̓̽͐ͬ̀n͙̜̠̳̦̟̭̔͊̀i̢̪͓͇̟̥͓̝ͬ̇ͪ̽̂ͣ̄̕s̭̽̓͆̑̿͋̃̽ḣ̥͉̱̱͇̩̻̏̓͌͛ͅm̵̢̢͎̼̥̪̼̣ͨ̏ͬ̊̇͌ͦe̞̰̟͕͎ͮͤ͒͌̋͠n̗̙̼̠͕̼̊̌ͦ͆̽͆̽̀̚͟͞ṯ̷̛ͫ͋͋ͮ͆̔ͨ̇ͧ

It's Broken Nepgear!

>or is there important stuff that they say in battle
nope

I fucking envy you.

Don't envy him, he's full of shit. He's been posting his creepy fantasies about nepgear for a while now.

Why would you envy a manslut?

You can make do with the Japanese audio also nope.

The only dialogue in battle that I'm remember is during Vert's story when you fight Big Nep. And even then, the dialogue box does come up.

My wife neppy is so cute! I want to feed her delicious pudding while she relaxes.

My wife Nepgear is so cute, but what the heck is Noire doing here?

If that's your wife Nepgear then obviously you're Noire.