Dont eat your own kind

This board operates like a small scale version of the real world - theres a couple smart jews, majority of Veeky Forums is getting fucked by jews (some win a little, others lose money), then there also a small percentage of Veeky Forums helping people understand crypto underlying tech instead of emotional plays

Theres an obvious moral divide here. Where do you stand morally? I wont name specific coins, you can figure that out yourselves. But look at the different ways coins are advertised here:

how to get jew'd:
>missed the previous pump? this coin is the next one!! dont worry about the tech just buy buy buy!!
>blast off imminent, better buy now!
>lol are you still holding that yesterdays coin? loser!

how to actually win:
>try your best to understand blockchain tech first
>look at the coin youre interested in buying - do you understand what that coins utility is? what is the coin trying to achieve?
>if you dont understand, ask anons here what the tech is - you will get responses from helpful anons, ignore emotional posters

sure, pump and dumps are fun and instant, but its not smart and morally wrong. buy coins that you see a future in - can that coin change the way the world works?
dont eat your own kind here anons, its sad to see some of you turn into jews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_160oMzblY8
youtube.com/channel/UC2L7yK17LXIOAs-zNmSspOQ/
youtube.com/user/kholzrpi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

friends?

Thanks for the post user. New here. Bought 30 ETH @ $18. After browsing here a bit I bought some PIVX and i'm down on that. I just bought some ARK. I will be sure to remember your tips in the future.

Let me rewrite that for you:

how to get jew'd:
>invest into the stock market and slow growing overused cryptos
>pump & dumps are scams, you can't get rich quick you loser
>keep holding those bitbays goy, I need to let go of my... I mean... it will surely still rise some day!

how to actually win:
>try your best to understand whales and the correlations between volume, supply, and hype
>are you almost sure the coin is going to pump? that's good enough, get on it!
>if you're not sure about the pump, check how many threads there are about that coins, the more the merrier

providing some blockchain videos, any help appreciated

youtu.be/_160oMzblY8
Visual demo of how a blockchain works

youtube.com/channel/UC2L7yK17LXIOAs-zNmSspOQ/
Lets invest - breaks down underlying coin tech very well

youtube.com/user/kholzrpi/
BTCKYLE - watch his 3 part trading basics

Jews jewing jews.

And im in ETH from 6 months ago, and a smidge of BTC.

I would be.curious about CPU mined coins, in hopes that would be more decentralized than BTC and their massive miners that the average joe cannot compete against.

by creating coin hype threads, when you decide to dump your coins remember that its probably some user here buying it that doesnt really understand blockchain

its a zero sum game you know, i think we all started off as isolated neets spat out by society.. Veeky Forums is the only friend we have and you decide to use them like that for your own greed? thats fine if you dont care, but i dont play like that

>some user buying dumped coins
The truth is no one knows who buys the coins, could be someone from Veeky Forums, could be someone from reddit, could be someone from neither of these. The truth is, the market has always worked so that someone benefits more than someone else, now I'm not saying this is an ideal system but it's the way it works at the moment.

>i think we all started off as isolated neets spat out by society.. Veeky Forums is the only friend we have
Actually no I didn't, i'm here just because I'm interested in cryptos and investing.

>visit a Veeky Forums - Business related board
>get upset when they try to sell to each other

I actually do feel kinda bad because OP isn't wrong and I'm extremely guilty of doing this to all of you.

I think the OP has a point. Biz is a financial entity. We can be a bad entity or a good entity. Bad can only be sustained for so long before it crumples. From this post on, I'm only going to contribute positively. No more DOPE posting

haha holy fucking shit OP you've reformed the DOPE poster.

Thank god. Hallelujah

You have a good heart user. But I have to agree with this user.

That's why when you get involved, just start with an amount that won't kill your pocket. Remember crypto is relatively new and we're like a few hundred thousands or maybe million who are involved. Imagine when billions of people join.

>pic related
This is the first crypto that I saw being shilled here and Invested. Way back in early 2014. Was I mad, shit hell no. I loved seeing the graph go up and foolishly thought it would keep rising. Shit I even became a bag holder lol. But from what I learned from that day on has sparked my interest in trading and realizing how big of a game changer bitcoin in itself is. In that loss, I gain so much knowledge and I am forever thankful for being introduce by Veeky Forums into crypto.

The way to actually win is to not play.

>guaranteed losses of 3% per year due to inflation
>winning

wish you both best of luck
I know Veeky Forums is good, just like mankind is good

I just wish all my small trades were gains instead of losses.
I just wish I could make 10x10x10 gains like in my dream just so I can pay my family's debts and exit this world at the right time before everyone dumps me again. I need to leave at the peak, but I always linger too much, baby.

The thing is this, most of the crypto's posted here that are shilled have already pumped.

The number one rule of trading is that you should not buy on a pump. Buying on a pump is dangerous, it increases your risk immensely, its risky gambling. And here you have so many coins advertised as the next PIVX/ETH when they are already 40%+ in the green.

The thing is, is that a rise of 100%++ million dollars like PIVX no one can really predict except a privileged few that have insider information. And they arent going to be posting here.

That's dangerous buying, son.

Buying sleeper coins is really where I have made my money. Going long. Sleeper coins that are unique in some way, have some special feature, usually pump one way or another. People don't have the patience to wait months, but that's where the real money is made. Cause even if you miss a pump, the coin still gains value and you end up in the + anyway.

Even Trumpcoin - I bought it way back in March 2015, and I made great money on it - I didn't sell on the top, but I still made money.

Another coin that I have seen steady gains on is PEPECASH. If you havent got any, get some now.

Anyway that's my advice. Buying into a pump that's already 40%+ is one of the riskiest moves you can do in crypto.

Those shilled coins are dangerous buys cause they are already into a pump. The higher the pump goes, the greater chance of it falling. It's just the nature of the beast.

Buy purchasing a sleeper coin (ideally a coin with low marketcap and a stable market) the great thing is that you probably won't lose much money if the thing doesnt take off within a few months. You minimize your losses.

Even buying Milo coin is a smarter investment than let's say riding MAGI that is being shilled right now or VIA. For all the shit people give that coin, it's a small market right now and its technically a safer buy. Yep. It's safer.

Ok but suggest good site for buying and dell'ing cryptocurrencies

>implying you aren't putting money into actual investing

Noice thread op, I've been lurking here for a few months now, recently jumped into crypto and started posting

It's more or less been a self taught learning curve, which is positive to an extent, there have been a number of helpful anons, and seeing a thread like this gives me confidence in the board

Shalom shadilay

I'm an actual jew and i do this:
>invest in a three fund portfolio of low cost index funds distributed across multiple tax advantaged and taxable accounts
>utilize high interest online savings for emergency fund
>tax advantage of espp to make large biannual capital gains
>use cashback credit card on all purchases
>extremely frugal

>I will never hold cryptocurrency
>I will never dropship
>I will never go into the trades or military
>i will never get any useful information out of this retarded shit hole

Can we just direct our pump campaigns against Reddit boards and rob them instead?

Read my IOC thread if you want real tech and developers.

Shit is already on Poloniex.

What line of work are you in?

Some advice:
Move your emergency fund from the online savings to a money market fund. You're looking at a 1.1% interest with savings versus a 1-3% interest with the money market fund (not account, a fund). You'll get the same liquidity and it'll be the same.

Cashback is good. Whatever your employer gives you (401k obviously, etc.) is all good.

As for your fund portfolio it's up to you how much risk tolerance you have I guess. My advice is to make that small change to the emergency fund for just a little bit of extra gains and no real difference to you. Still just as liquid and instantly accessible as your savings account and with no risk, so why the hell not?

Fucls sake u shillcoining cunt...

Will shit like PiVX ever see an ATH like after the pump? I'm doing trades on paper before I spend real money, but I did (and would've legit) invest into pivx at the top.

I've already learned to just stick to the more popular coins, and maybe invest in ones that're actually different from the rest. It seems to be alot less risk that way. Also I've lost about about 25% on paper, so threads and posts like these are a good help!

Thats not the dope poster. Im the dope poster this thread is gay. Buy dopecoin

I'm a STEM meme

I value FDIC over the piddly couple percent on $10k

Thanks OP, you're making me feel last bad for having $200 tied up in BitBay

>he said understand blockchain

Let me simplify it for you:

Block = Cube = Hex = Jew = Saturn

Don't play their game Veeky Forums instead flip their game board over right on top of them.

MAGA = WIN

Or play their game and lose in a YUGE way.

They want you boxed in so they can bleed you dry.

How fascinating, a board whose population is at least 98% poor lazy college kids and shut ins turns out to be a black hole of useful financial information. Quite the revelation.

So I'm new to trading and I'm only holding btc and monero so far. I'm assuming that bitcoin will go up again in the future IF segwit/BU get's sorted out.

Would it be a good idea to swap my monero into btc right now while it is relatively high and btc is low?