/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #568

''Too much time on her hands'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Before the Storm Gamescom Launch Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=OunUnpKLEGQ

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13846338
strawpoll.me/13846359
strawpoll.me/13834594

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=lvBOZCrJsAI
youtube.com/watch?v=i-08GzcXuuE
2.bp.blogspot.com/-EG-Ln4Dj5gQ/Vejr2l1xb9I/AAAAAAADFuM/i3dPZM-OkAo/s1600/Saoirse+Ronan+by+Alasdair+McLellan+for+The+Gentlewoman%2C+Autumn+Winter+2015+2.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

I love you all

Reminder that FIVE MORE DAYS

Reminder that Max isn't some horrible person for screwing up her relationship with Chloe after she moved away.
>Anxiety's a vicious cycle. You don't reply today because you can't find the proper words. Then the next day become next week and then a month. Without realizing it a year passed. The problem is that the longer you wait, the tougher it is to do it (Max alludes to this). In a way, it's like you are drowning. The longer you wait, the more you sink and the harder it becomes to reach the surface. Each day that you don't reply, you feel not only ashamed but also worthless until it reaches a point where you believe that the other party would be better off without you and you don't deserve them. I feel really bad for Chloe but I can't help but empathize with Max as I know where she's coming from. Anxiety is a fucking bitch.
Reminder that Max was the only one who cared about Kate enough to see what she was going through and try to help.
Reminder that Max let go of her hatred for Nathan once she understood what Jefferson put him through.
Reminder that even if you don't make Max warn Victoria about the dark room, Max expresses concern for Victoria, even though Kate's suicide is largely Victoria's fault.
Reminder of how thoughtful and kind Max is toward quadriplegic Chloe in episode 4.

Reminder that Max is a better and more empathetic person than almost anyone in the series, and that Pricefield remains endgame, now and forever.

I love Rachel!

I think Alice is fluffy like her mommy

Max is #1

Until what?

I don't

Thanks for the reminder, but I don't think it's really needed every thread. It's clearly the same trolls over and over.

Oh hey new Magma Sheep. nice.

She sure is!

You need to be enlightened on the greatness that is Rachel.

She is love and life itself.

ChloeMax is the climax!

Don't forget to drink your orange juice in the morning.

I love Max
Im so sad that shes not in BtS.
I want more max.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

It's a surprise...
...party for Max's birthday.

She's boring and done. Get over it.

A lot of people on /v/ seem to hate Chloe's guts is it just trolling or do people there really hate this character?

TAKE THAT BACK

OH SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT

Why concern yourself with what /v/ thinks?

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Same. I would love to see her together with Chloe again in Season 2.

Well we get the bonus episode. Plus she's still the main character of the original game.
The one that makes Chloe's dreams come true and helps her grow up after so long of staying mad. As well as helping many others.

But it's true though. This game will focus on Chloe and Rachel and I appreciate the devs more for it.

Thanks Alice, please take care of Lisa

The main game was Chloe's story.
Max was just there and thats what was really interesting. Chloe was the drive to all the events.
I still love Max.

Are my ELOfriends still around?

youtube.com/watch?v=lvBOZCrJsAI

Sheer autism.

The Jesse and Dodger lets play is really cute.
Im so glad they're playing through it together again.

Nothing wrong with liking a boring character, people have different tastes I can respect that.

Rachel Amber is _______

>Broken English is the steph trip
This makes me embarrassed to be a Steph fan

I wish too, but I'm interested to see if DONTNOD can make just as good characters again. I think they can, as well as a nice setting, my biggest concern would be with the story.
Maybe we'll get another bonus episode in the future of Max and Chloe.
If not, then their story always continues here.

A story we already know the ultimate results of. Enjoy watching Chloe and Rachel become friends and bond, and see Chloe be happier than she has in a long time, but remember it doesn't last. I don't hate Rachel, but she ends up hurting Chloe. Not through silence, but with an out right lie. Something that could be forgiven but Rachel never got the chance to ask for forgiveness or directly make up for it.

Always.

Just in time!

Saved.
I used to say I love you guys but I wanted to consider all genders and non humans.

;__;

Yay! Go ChloeMax!

Sure am. I like some drastically different stuff as well.
>Before Max came back
>Chloe laying on bed, smoking, relaxing, and listening to this
youtube.com/watch?v=i-08GzcXuuE

SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS HOPE FOR IN SEASON 2?
>WHAT LOCATION/STATE?
>WHAT POWERS?
>WHAT CHARACTERS?
>WHAT MUSIC?

rotting

Drop the 'E' from the filename :P
Not sure about anything but I want to see the next game set in South US.

Oh look, Alice is here! Smile now!

>tfw no good live-action adaptation

Good job, Alice! Lisa looks so healthy and well rested.

May or may not have taken some rewinding to do it.

(^ ^)/

Hope it never happens.

No that post was written correctly, there were no mistakes in it, I just realized it checking your tripcode on the Fireden Veeky Forums archive and seeing the Discord ad

dead and buried.

>Arcadia Bay, Oregon
>Weird Native American time travely stuff and romance, that's a power, right?
>Chloe and Rachel
>Indie rock

>can't do this in BtS

deck nine pls

Why don't you want one? It would mean we'd get a version that might just not be packed with plot-related issues.

I'll make a better version of that if you can link me the source Saorise. For some reason I can't find it.

>Arcadia Bay, Oregon
>Time travel, prophetic abilities, telepathy, telekinesis
>Max & Chloe
>Indie stuff

No one makes Mommy cry while I'm around.

That is the most adorable Alice I have ever seen.

Not yet.

Whoa, awesome. I was thinking about requesting a proper version. Highest quality I could find, unfortunately:
2.bp.blogspot.com/-EG-Ln4Dj5gQ/Vejr2l1xb9I/AAAAAAADFuM/i3dPZM-OkAo/s1600/Saoirse+Ronan+by+Alasdair+McLellan+for+The+Gentlewoman%2C+Autumn+Winter+2015+2.jpg
Thanks!

Woah the telepathy and telekenisis are new.
Interesying. If they're supposed to be for Chloe, I don't like the thought of her having a power. I feel like she has enough to worry about.

if chole had telekenisis, pretty sure she'd just use it to rob shit

It's not great but I just tried to cut the hair better and blend it a bit more

Molli a best!

:3

It would be hard for us to love the new characters after experiencing the story of Chloe and Max and growing attached to them. The new characters might be great but they would never surpass the characters from the first game.

That Paris picture is so perfect. They can tell so many more stories with these two amazing characters. I know Chloe can possibly die in one of the endings of LiS, but there are many games out there where the important characters are brought back to life in the sequel. Dontnod can do it too if they want to.

Yep. I'm thinking that I'd pull back a bit on Chloe having "learned her lesson" about being selfless and, at the beginning of season 2, make her kind of immoral and self-centered again. Then, when she gets her powers (and the telepathy would include empathic powers a la Troi from Star Trek), she'd be forced to constantly confront the feelings of others.
Then again, maybe that's not a good idea. I think that Max should be integral in pushing Chloe to be a better person, and that doesn't really connect to the telepathy thing.

Ayy that's great, thanks

Imagine if Chloe had dated Steph instead of Rachel.
So many things would have gone better, and Chloe would have suffered infinitely less. That probably means Max wouldn't win the Chloebowl, though.

Eh, I don't buy into Chloe/Steph lasting long term. They seem subtly similar in a way that would eventually make them both bored of each other. Max wins.

I mean there are other versions of this image with his face scrubbed away too with the words "liar" all over.
The NOes are probably like "no way this is happening/ I don't believe it".
Plus maybe there's more to Ruth that Rachel will not want to accept than just her being her dad's side bitch.

By which I mean she's her real mother who's also secretely a witch

>Inb4 you play as Rachel in Season 2

This except in Los Angeles instead of Arcadia

Rachel is more Steph's type.

>inb4 I don't buy it

I agree, Rachel/Steph feels much better than Chloe/Steph

Nice way to spend an evening with your significant other.

It could be cool to see Chloe have a power and mess around with it a little as long as she isn't really hurting someone, but I just felt like it would be more problems she didn't need. Especially mind or emotion reading.

Max was ALWAYS going to win the Chloebowl. Nobody else could even come close to what Max means to Chloe.

Max would always have Tsuntoria

Post yfw one of the 3 endings is Rachel and Chloe driving away from Arcadia Bay

I won't care because no matter what the ending of this game is, we'll know what happens next
>mfw no face

I could see Rachel/Steph looking cute together, but I don't even think Rachel was gay. At most, her and Chloe may have experimented or tested the idea of being together and I'm not even sure of that. Not like we would see it in only three days of them together.
Probably something that will remain a mystery/ up to interpretation even after BtS.

Since Chloe cucked Warren, why wouldn't she get back at her mom by sleeping with David? The most logical way to rebel against her would be to suck his dick. Then he'd quit beating her. She might even come to her senses while she's drinking his cum and realize her lesbianism was just a phase.

There's still some people thinking the ending will reveal something crazy and set itself apart as a different universe. That S1 will be nullified or considered entirely disconnected.

This. Hehe.

This is a bad post, and I hope no one takes it seriously.
>mfw CAPTCHA is "Motor Victoria"

you'll know what happens in S1 shitty timeline sweaty

No!

Yeah that'd make a lot of sense actually. Fuck, why didn't this happen?

>you'll know what happens in S1 shitty timeline sweaty
What did he mean by this? This sentence doesn't make sense.

I give that a zero percent chance of happening.

Nice samefag.

Until you posted this I thought Saoirse would be a bad choice to play like you've said in previous threads, however the moment you did this I realised that the way she acts and behaves in her movies, she's that sweet innocent and shy girl who fights and grows strong through the movie. She'd be perfect for Max at least in her acting talent.

I think he called you a gross, sweaty person. Please go take a shower!

How do you foresee this happening since she's a rotting corpse?

Reminder that you can get expelled in EP2 when in S1 Chloe never got expelled until after May 2011
Which means some plot details of BtS can be already made inconsistent with S1

I saw an ad for an upcoming movie where she pretty much does play Max. Like some introverted teenager who starts to come out of her shell.
Forget the name though.