/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General - i say we waggle it HARD tonight willy boys - t. genocidelad Edition

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

grandi will NEVER fix genocide

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 17th of September:
1859 – Joshua A. Norton declares himself "Norton I, Emperor of the United States."
1861 – Battle of Pavón is fought.
1862 – American Civil War: George McClellan halts the northward drive of Robert E. Lee's Confederate Army in the single-day Battle of Antietam.
1862 – American Civil War: The Allegheny Arsenal explosion occurs.
1894 – Battle of the Yalu River, largest naval engagement of the First Sino-Japanese War.
1901 – The Battle of Blood River Poort is fought.
1901 – The Battle of Elands River is fought.

# News
CK2 DD 11/09
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1043472
EU4 DD 12/09
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1043646

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.8.2
mega.nz/#!yZBXGaDQ!VKjPUehpowjgPJ5w2JAczhMochYXcN9eK6umbSADZ6s

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[CK2] - When the World stopped making Sense
github.com/loup99/WtWSMS

>>[EU4] - MEIOU
mediafire.com/file/w1mam119y240gj9/M&T_v2.01.7z
plus patch mediafire.com/file/fov07mfkc2c6idc/v2.01.01_Patch.7z

>>[EU4] - /gsg/ and Taxes (MEIOU with some EBIN fixes)
pastebin.com/XUtVVm3k

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/189178819/#q189203397
youtu.be/Fsql523bSj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought it was all forest? You should be building forts and defending with dug in 60k stacks, lad. Reverse Maginot.

yeehaw

3rd post for old man willy

Not doing the same mistakes I've made as Korea.
Nah, uni shit. Or lack of it.

GAJL
Really makes my willy waggle

I thought that was abandoned. Do you have a link to it anywhere?

Remember to report and ignore shitposting.

Where is your master, little island?

So how did it go? Did you stackwipe the US for them and they got a status quo?

Remember to shitpost and ignore reporting.

*farts*

Oops wrong pic
Woah how are you playing so quickly, I've been playing with Korea for 2 or 3 days already.

Remember to shitpost and ignore reporting.

You a sailor or something? If so why did you go to Uni? You surely don't need a degree to be let into the Russian navy?

A-L, the german coast and East Prussia are grasslands, though 60k dug-in stacks should do the trick.

Sudtirol and Istria are mountains and hills so 30k dug in stacks with support should hold the line there

AL-EPPO

5 speed non stop

The US was already exhausted, I think 70% or so, and when CSA rebelled the USA occupied a bit of their lands and the CSA a bit of theirs while I was occupying the region around NY so I think the USA just forced a white peace with them.

No, I actually have no higher education (decided to leave uni as I lost inrest in chemistry) and I'm not a sailor, but out of boredom I often wander around my small port town.

What is a Leppo?

>#1156
lad

>tfw just had a sectarian jewish coup

It's time to answer the mudslime question

Used it to get Sidon so I could get my cores desu

>Final Solution to Muslin Question
>Called Jewish Genocide

white men

>cheating

Poor choice of wording

>That party name
Fuck yeah I love non-generic party names

Genocidelad is one of the most cancerous things to happen to this general in the last few months. The second it stopped being merely a guy posting his playthroughs and became his own persona it all went to shit.
As someone who supported him posting at the start of it I completely regret it now.

Yeah it is.

Although, why not just enslave them all?

Why does the OP have an outdated version of HPM?

Well?

Accept. Cyprus is top comfy.
How do you get this event anyway?

Tell me about genocidelad

Own Suez or have its owner in your sphere by the time the Congress of Berlin fires IIRC

how do you feel about romanon?

Damn, I've been doing it wrong this entire time.

All commie nations should be colored as a shade of red desu

Wurttemberg was unciv tier before I took it

this is the future you chose
I've been posting the same way, every single day, for literal years. Go in the archive and look for the abuse of spoilers and the meme of the day spouting retardation.
I never wanted to be a personality, but people KEEP referencing me, and now that one lad has started posting t. gee junk every time I post. I never chose to be a personality, people just made it so.

>2 years into genocide
>Jewish share of the population hasnt shifted

I think Ive been trolled

Then what would happen with nations that are already red, like the UK and Switzerland?

The guy who was posting a CK2 mod about Rome? Being that I only remember him posting about his game and didn't seem to become a "personality" outside of that (that I noticed, I could be wrong) then that's fine. It's when people start acquiring a personality, borderline namefagging that the true cancer starts. Which is why I do appreciate when people avoid that, like AARnon and AFPG who tend to only post with names when it has something to do with what they do. And they don't tend to shitpost either.

t. gee junk

You've definitely been doing it for ages. Personally, I hope your style of writing has enough of an effect that everyone starts writing like you do and you can camoflague in

This shit plagued russian /gsg/ for years, especially after its departure from Veeky Forums. You cannot possibly imagine what cancer it is, absolutely unbearable.

This place is so much better in comparsion, but if you are not keen on rejecting this kind of shitposting, this place will be ruined to unimaginable extent.

Stop shifting the blame, people may have given you a personality but you chose to be a fucking obnoxious faggot about it. Listen dude, I liked your games, they had an interesting hook and all, but now I just find you irritating. By all means keep posting your odd playthroughs but please do just that and don't try to be a "someone" outside of that.
I myself usually post under a name here but I don't go around using it or making it clear who I am unless I post in relation to what I do when I have the name on.

Also North Vietnam has occupied all of Alaska

this desu

I'm just saying there should be a single country from Iceland to Vladivostok

he posted a pic of him and his dyke SJW girlfriend my dude

Have you been here in the past week at all?
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/189178819/#q189203397

Yeah fuck off.

Don't even start with that garbage.You embraced and encouraged being a personality.
Hell, there is not even anything wrong with being one, as long as you still contribute to the thread, but you don't even do that anymore.All you do is shitpost about genocide, even if you post a game alongside it, it's still obnoxious shitposting (see: your Germany campaign)

Hmmm.
t. ...

Aynone know of any good QoL/flavor mods compatible with WTWSMS? I want to spice up my run a bit.

It wasn't my intention to cultivate a personality, I swear. Someone told me to do it, so I did it. I just want things to go back to normal.

The deal didn't go as planned and the Ottomans lost their foothold on europe.

whito dela basaedo
I don't namefag, I don't tripfag, the only time I bring this shit up is when someone references this meme personality. See last thread, I was quietly posting my gross texicums game when some faggot said >hello gee junk
>let me guess, you'll be going communist and genocide everyone
Like I said, I don't choose to be this person, at all, I just post as I've always done, I don't make or force these meme personalities.

>I don't go around using it or making it clear who I am unless I post in relation to what I do when I have the name on.
t.irelad

How would a submod for vic2 work, exactly? As in how would I make it override the specific files of the main mod when I start the game?

Well shit, fuck that guy.

>Someone told me to do it, so I did it.
You are amazingly retarded, holy shit. Are you a child?

>the only time I bring this shit up is when someone references this meme personality
Just ignore it, don't feed them, this is basic stuff. Also your baseado de la whito or whatever shit is fucking irritating but that's just me, I won't hold it against you, though it has also become part of your cancerous persona by now.

I'm sorry. Yes, I am retarded.

youtu.be/Fsql523bSj4

I understands that you are a retarded shitposter that hates R&I, but have you even tried it?If someone is calling you gee junk report and ignore him and continue to post your game without being an obnoxious idiot.You enable people that make you a personality, therefore you are encouraging more people to do it, making you even more of a personality.

But they decided to hand me over Cyprus anyway.

lmao I like how they made it so we can't see straight ahead the effects of doing it.
So what do?

Is your sister with you right now?

nah, id assume hes arranon
t. irelad

>but that's just me
Trust me, it isn't.

Go play HOI2

I know, I should really stop the faux Spanglish/Portuguese speaking. I started doing it due to the huge number of South American posters, to mock them. Over time I've simply adapted it into my vernacular as an easier and less cringe worthy way of saying "Well done! Excellent post!" At the time of my adoption of it people were spamming those shitty meme pictures in Spanish, the ones where that weird shape thing was burning something on a fire. I like to think it helped reduce that posting, though the reality is it just made myself appear part of it.
I don't hate R&I? I meme on him, just as I meme on everyone, infact the more I meme on someone the more I like them. its a personality disorder ;-}

I don't think WtWSMS is popular enough to get any submods.You should try HIP and create a perfect gf, since you clearly need a better one:^)

Fuck the eternal anglo.

fuck spoilers are retarded
how do you do it genocidelad

tr&i

gee junk posts are oficially approved by the /gsg/ council

Ctrl + S.
*stops posting forever*

When we last left the Empire, a crisis was brewing. There was talk of a revolt, attempting to force the Emperor to divide his territory between his sons, as well as many in Rome backing a pretender to the throne, one Claudius Vitalianus Flavius.

You know the effects of doing it. It's called history.

>that shit
>less cringe worthy way of saying "Well done! Excellent post!"
Your ability to detect how cringey something is leaves a lot to be desired.

Well done! Excellent post!

>Ctrl + S.
I do that, they still just fucking disappear sometimes
I guess they can't be adjacent without a space?

w&b

Make Vieliemus a master Seducer.
Rude.
You were the one who asked why I did it, laddo.
I'm learning French btw.

Actually the orange memes were in portuguese ok sweaty

Vielielmus is going to grow up with pride in his heritage and hate in his heart. He may end up going down as the most sinister emperor since Caracalla.

post your qt legions please :^)

So I nationalized them and I'm still in the British sphere, have 200 relations with the UK and am allied with them. The whole event chain doesn't exist yet apparently.

Fuck, I don't know what particular brand of subhuman you niggers derive from. All I know is Las Malvinas son Britannias.
Just highlight what you want to spoiler and press Ctrl + S. What are you struggling with here?

Actually, South Americans are white and based.

>What are you struggling with here?
Multiple spoilers in a row

Wait, the texas playthrough was you? O heck

rio grande do sul is but everything else is uma delicia or butthurt argies
Yeah, I never could do that either. I think it's hardcoded to stop you REALLY meming it up.
wats wrong white boi
Seriously, Gross Texicums slaveowneriums, how could that not be me? Who else do you know who is so blanco e basedo?

kkkkk belo meme
Only autistic a*gies care abou that shit
love you Hitlermod and AFPG

Test

>rio grande do sul is but everything else is uma delicia or butthurt argies
r-rude and not true at all

Shit you right you right
I guess there weren't enough spoilers kappa

One day I'll run out of white and based countries to play in Liqqy, then what shall I do?
When HPM fixes genocide I'm going to play as Britain and gas India, Africa, Persia, Iraq, and Transjordan, and make it British from the Cape to Calcutta.
i vote labour so you lads should be getting them back sooner than you think
resto brasilierio es no e branco but mucho basaedo

Pray for Gabriel O'Donnell, anons.

>spanish korea
Have any Spaniards migrated there?