Love Live School Idol Festival General - /llsifg/ #1409: Pure Perfection Edition

Zenkai no /llsifg/ Current Events
JP: UR Riko Scouting
EN: Nozomi SM

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr

>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/
>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/
>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
>Team Builder
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/comments/70j6mo/discussion_the_problem_with_0/
my.mixtape.moe/dpzjfr.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aquors a shit

Great thread

ANy FRAMESPAM fans?

reminder rkk a best seiyuu

Does anyone know if the MMR difference has shrunk over the past few days?

why the fuck you put : at numbers you fucking virgins

Loving your score match, Nozomi!

It has, by a fucking lot too. It was 5000 or more day 1. In fact the top score has actually gone DOWN since 2 days ago, it was 20670 or something like that, some user mentioned it in a previous thread. Tier is compressing like crazy.

It used to be a couple thousand MMR from the top of T1 to 1200 but now it's less than one thousand. Whatever the final compression is, it shouldn't be as bad as Bubbles Umi.

tru

aqours a great

Why don't yo play SM with us Frameham? Are you afraid?

It's all in the score history kept automatically at the Event Cutoff Predictor google doc that's always linked in op. Go look for yourself there, graph as well as numbers.

Tech at :48

Good best girl thread.

Kiss Chihaya

I play when I want. I will make no effort whatsoever to play with you retards, and nothing you say will bait me into changing that.

>"cum on me right here in this spot!"

Frameham is so tsundere.

correct

Here's your reply. now shoo.

FRAME-CHAN who is your favorite Symphogear is it Chris?

>Framechan is literally Maki irl

So cute~

Now she has a chance for third.

Yeah I don't get why they don't just post room codes

OK I thought I was going crazy. First day I shot up like crazy and yesterday I was losing points by the thousand.

>tfw got super nervous and shoked

>You will never have someone pack a kawaii bento like this for you

Tfw two /llsifg/ in top 10

Cute edible raibu.

mmr system is back to being gargled shit
>don't even finish song
>+950
conclusion: it's all pointless until the last hour rip in pieces
in the mean time just have fun with /llsifg/ anons

ROASTIESPAM is afraid of being exposed like the fraud she is AGAIN.

Nice FULL COMBO! One day I'll have acceptable teams, just you wait.

Technical at :00

>all these anons in t1
We started playing together because it was a lot of fun. Turns out it's also actually a good way to not get fucked over by this MMR system.

I'm on the same boat with µ's. I joined too late to make teams for both groups so my Aqours teams are doing what they can.

great work!

Time to snipe Sobieski's spot in the top 10

was gonna post the same thing, nicely done.

fuck

maybe if we only roll smile songs

>Shocking Party
Hello (0) my old friend.

Technical at :06

What's your best team? Pure?

rip

I'm up for another try, hopefully don't get lagged out again.

pure and cool are both stacked

>t1 bottom passes 19500
ffs

I pray I don't get Otomeshiki with you guys

>Draw
I didn't even watch it but /sp/ is hilarious right now.

reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/comments/70j6mo/discussion_the_problem_with_0/

Are any of you about to type up a wall of text about why you hate Score Match MMR

Draw? Really? wtf!

Thanks intern-kun, this is the highest I've ever gotten during a SM. Too bad it's just barely short of the top 10, but I'll call it a day now.
This was fun as usual.

Ganbawooby. Hopefully you'll get good cards for cheap thanks to the birthday boxes. I only scout µ's for now, but seems like RNG only likes to smile upon my rerolls.

This is your new leader. I hope you like her.

Technical at :11

>two of the top /llsifg/ whales not named Kinto are Burdfags

>FC otomeshiki twice in a row
>Don't FC shocking party twice in a row
Shameful

I give trying to match up with you guys, every time I try I end with a bunch of chinks or the at least the best some few anons here

>can't even break 200 this time
Good thing I'm out of lp, fading pretty hard here as an ESTfag. Fun games, sleep well /llsifg/. Fight-o dayo back to the top 10 sobieski & mob.

>Otomeshiki

funny how easy it is get into the groove and nail sh/masters stuff then drop back to something simple and flub it

3 in a row now, I'll take it

You guys post an awful lot of non-FCs...way more than 2 per circle-jerker.

Full lobbies make me really happy for some reason

Technical at :18

Thank you! I'm aiming for the top 50 in total points

FRAMESPAM you're so tsundere. You can play with us if you want.

Just play with us it's fun, unless you're scared of having your combo posted

See you again~
Sugoi

Has anyone ever died in a song in an /llsifg/ lobby? Do they deserve to be bullied?

fuck off ribbitor

Fuck you both. If my natural depletion of LP gets me to the MMR range where we fight, may God have mercy on your peasant souls.

What kind of country would give prize to the last place?

But my teams shit on yours even if I don't FC

>all those people saying they spent tons of money and are stuck way down
dohoho. good thing all the anons here rushed to the top day 1 and now only play with other anons.

I'll be a Framechan fan if you enter one of their lobbies and get a higher combo than everyone else.

>good
>good
>good
Should go to sleep now. See you.

It is not surprising that you haven't realized by now that skill is the only thing that I care about. Highest combo wins superiority.

Wait, theoretically, if MMR depends on who you rank with and its very easy to climb to the top 500 playing with /llsifg/...if we all played together the last night of the event, we could all tier 1 in score match

I wasn't around for Burd's bugged box because I was still in class. Fuck my life.

>class

The land where intern-kun is king. With his all seeing eye he doesn't really pay attention to much! With his omniscient powers and mind he mostly just thinks about raibu butts and doesn't fix bugs until long after they've wrecked everything! He is our lord.

Highest combo won't get you out of T3 though.

Creeping up to top 10 just to get my shit slapped by Youfriend, always a pleasure.

Yoshiko/Ruby Magical Girl Set when?

my.mixtape.moe/dpzjfr.mp4

What about it?

Technical at :27

It's fascinating that you still haven't grasped that I don't care about events or scores at all. If you have, then you should consider changing trolling tactics because that isn't working either.

Hello Euro

For cute gays.

Okay, but you literally said if your mmr catches up may god have mercy on our souls. Since most of the players here FC the songs in this pool and several have better teams than you, what did you mean by that?

It looks like ROASTIESPAM is on her period.

>full /llsifg/ lobby
>every single user gains at least some mmr

nice virus

Sorry~~ You must have an intelligence quotient above 98 for me to even consider rephrasing something, so that you don't fall behind!