Redpill me on ETH

>the Rothschilds bow to ETH

SAMEFAG PUMP AND DUMP SHILL COCKSUCKER. FUCK U.

PIC RELATED. IT IS OP.

1.45 TRILLION TIMES SAGE

The cuckery around ether is over 9000 it is the biggest piece of shit ever

There are dozens of better alternatives for smart contract blockchains

t. nocoiner

We skynet now

coinbase keeps crashing on me we entering overdrive right now buckle up

eth is a mess

cryptocurrency will never be any worth. It is bust, it always will be bust. It is not backed by any government and it is not backed by any physical commodity either. You all are fools. You all will lose your money. You'd be a lot better investing your money into stocks than crypto. The only reason you pussies like crypto is because it is cheap and there is not really a risk in putting your money in crypto. You are all poor and you all lack semen. You need to get the fuck up do some reading. At least invest in stocks. The real redpill is creating your own company. The real redpill is not learning how to sell your arts and crafts off of etsy or learning how to code and becoming a code monkey for some woman CEO that is going to pound you up the ass with a strap-on. You arent going to make any money off of penny stocks. Every single one of you on here lacks any sort of creativity or cleverness. The amount of shilling on this board is hilarious. Most of you are being tricked by the Jews in order to buy their shit because they have infiltrated this board. there are no mods here anymore it seems. There is nothing that you can gain from using this board. This board is good for two things and two things only: shilling your product, and seeing fools fall for the shilling. You all are clueless. None of you would make it as business owner. Go make candles and clothes and sell them on etsy with your girlfriends you fucking sore ass dumb ass autistic smug sweaty mom's-basement-living manlet skeleton ass faggots. All of you better get a job, join the military, or beg for money on the side of the road. It is very clear that none of you would make it in any type of industry. If you fell for ETH then you may as well kill yourself.

t-thanks

I don't invest in crypto or eth but like reading these retarded threads. My question is, do anons genuinely care about the technology or just the $$ it might bring?

Thanks for your wizdom, Varg.

>or just the $$
this

made bookoo bucks. just have to take it for what it is: a short term, volatile investment

I care about the technology, it makes it look better on paper when normies buy these coins.

It's an overpriced and underdeveloped.

For example, I/O Digital (IOC) has all the same tech + encrypted messaging, data storage, and aliases. Plus it's already proof-of-stake.

You would have to be retarded to buy ETH at the peak right now.

>t. brainlet nocoiner

what's the hashpower? how resilient to a 50% attack is it?

did you have to be retarded to buy eth at the peak of 30? 40?

>falling for the "we have better tech than ETH" meme
Right out of BitBay's book.

i only care about money

right, another dude living with the old concept and old testament in the wrong zeitgeist. I knew we never could have become friends, Stop talking in the way how you easily put every single one of us into one crib.. Stigmatizsation is for people from 20th century, hence you grandpa. Your date expired, you are undesired. Your ideology and thinking lost all its neat, you are soley rotten meat. fgt

cryptocurrency will never be any worth. It is bust, it always will be bust. It is not backed by any government and it is not backed by any physical commodity either. You all are fools. You all will lose your money. You'd be a lot better investing your money into stocks than crypto. The only reason you pussies like crypto is because it is cheap and there is not really a risk in putting your money in crypto. You are all poor and you all lack semen. You need to get the fuck up do some reading. At least invest in stocks. The real redpill is creating your own company. The real redpill is not learning how to sell your arts and crafts off of etsy or learning how to code and becoming a code monkey for some woman CEO that is going to pound you up the ass with a strap-on. You arent going to make any money off of penny stocks. Every single one of you on here lacks any sort of creativity or cleverness. The amount of shilling on this board is hilarious. Most of you are being tricked by the Jews in order to buy their shit because they have infiltrated this board. there are no mods here anymore it seems. There is nothing that you can gain from using this board. This board is good for two things and two things only: shilling your product, and seeing fools fall for the shilling. You all are clueless. None of you would make it as business owner. Go make candles and clothes and sell them on etsy with your girlfriends you fucking sore ass dumb ass autistic smug sweaty mom's-basement-living manlet skeleton ass faggots. All of you better get a job, join the military, or beg for money on the side of the road. It is very clear that none of you would make it in any type of industry. If you fell for ETH then you may as well kill yourself.

top kek, varg was my neighbour in the 90s