/divg/ Divinity: Original Sin general

Kirill edition

Depleted of source:

What's the deal with the House of Shadows? Why does it seem like there are a bunch of lizards willingly working for a demon associated with the black ring?

Just hit Act 2 and my save files doubled in size.

Have I been hit with the bloat?

when do you get purge at will? shrieker in blackpits is cockblocking me

King Brappus rules this land.

first for boss strats

Just killed Gratiana or whatever the fuck her name was. Did I fuck myself?

Has anyone managed to do this? I like taking non-lethal approaches in games but I probably won't bother if it turns out to be like D:OS1 where you only get to avoid a fight if you picked a specific dialogue options 40 hours earlier in the game.

Does Guerrilla work with invis?

>save all the pigs
>nothing
okay

Do I ever go back to the island once I leave it?

10th for memory leak save corruption bug.

this is why i carry around a giant painting of alexander

Guys, can i unarggo magister? All the Magister keep attacking me after i attack one of them and now i can't do shit at Black Pit

Go to the frozen area a bit later on, you'll see a pig there you need to speak to.

With the dragon? Okay

Yeah, should be between this area and the abandoned camp.

>necro/warfare with 2hander
>geo/pyro/summoner
>scoundrel/poly with daggers
>aero/hydro

now that im in act 2 should i add or remove something? playing on tactician

>Companion quests conflict so you always initiate combat before the other companion gets their chance to speak
This is not ok

ITT: Post shenanigans you've found so far

>If you combine soap and keys you get lock picks
>You can combine skill books together to make unique skills.
>Enemies slipping on ice and teleporting is the only reliable form of crowd control.
>There is a chest next to Fane in the waterfall you can only get with teleporting
>You can skip the gargoyal maze by telepoerting across the beach next to the elemental geckos.
>There is a chest hidden off the map behind the frogs and one in the asme area up on a ledge. You need teleporting for both

How many endings have you gone through? Which one did you think was the best one?

If you wanna unchain everybody at once just click and drag your character portrait away from them in the upper left

can you romance custom characters?

plz. need to know if I will need to reload to have the extra wand charges

>You can combine skill books together to make unique skills.

No fucking way? I'd guess that's only if you're doing a hybrid caster build then it would work?

The red prince can marry the slug princess.

>Enemies slipping on ice and teleporting is the only reliable form of crowd control.
Oil surfaces also penetrate magic armour, it's pretty good at slowing enemies
>You can skip the gargoyal maze by telepoerting across the beach next to the elemental geckos
You can also skip it by showing the gargoyle Bracuss' ring from the Trompdoy tomb

Its not just for warfare+other

reminder to undead when you get zaikks talon you can craft healing potions with it and make poison potions at any time

how many collars can you possibly get removed by the time you get to the alexander fight in the first part of the game?

also how to i unlock the thing in the armory, is it connected to the cursed armor pieces i have been finding around the island?

oh, it doesn't get used up after making one?

Is Sallow man the Shadow Prince? I killed the latter but Alexander doesn't react

You just pick the lock. There are no dialogue options for it

nope. just as long as you have a health pot. pretty neat.

>Glass cannon trait
>You start with map AP but your shields won't resist status effects.

So why don't we just give ever character in the game this by default?

What are some decent Lone Wolf builds?

How do you find the archive in Bloodmoon Isle?

You need high Wits. I think I had >22 wits (25?)

Don't think most people have beat the game yet, it's a pretty long game
Since it sounds like you have though, how long did it take you to clear the three parts?

Playing through a multiplayer campaign with Prince/Beast/Fane/Ifan at the moment.
Is there any banter I miss from being in multiplayer?
Planning on starting a singleplayer game, what team would you guys rec?

Because if you give that to your melees you won't do shit in the whole fight

Any work around?

>went west
>captured by voidwoken preying mantis niggers
>entire party is split up in 1v4 situations they cant win and cant even get back to other party members if i do win. what am i missing here holy shit

Respec at the boat. Reveal the entrance then fix it. Even if the NPCs on the island have given me the quest marker, it didn't show up until I got my Wits high

You miss some stuff but nothing really big
Exactly the team you have right now, ignore the bitches

wew
I decided to say fuck it and just kill Roost. After we'd killed everyone in the room I freed Saheila and for some reason I got the achievement. Not exactly what I had in mind t b h, I thought it'd be possible to free her without having to resort to combat at all.

Cool thanks

Where's the psalm book for the statues on menstruation island?

Is there every any point to using bows over crossbows? The -1 movement is such a non-issue when a crossbow will do as much damage as a bow 2-3 levels higher than it

I've been thinking of playing Sebille, just because I wanna see how all the Elf shit works with eating flesh and getting memories and stuff.

Can I kill everyone on the island since I'm leaving?

Help me Veeky Forums

Jesus Christ so many fucking bugged quests. Too many for this game to be playable. Just found out that If you either kill the lizard at the shore or Griff in fort joy before doing the steps of Sebille and Red Prince quests involving those two NPCs you break both their respective character quests.

How does memory attribute work. Every 4 points = you use one memory (skill slot)?

it's almost like it's a bad idea to kill major characters without talking to them first

They will fix it after early access.

All of them
There's a woman in the swamp hideout that removes them off of everyone in your group.

That entire area is eerie as hell
I ended up using my teleporter pyramids to reunite my party but I'm not sure that's what you are 'supposed' to do

Where is Lohar?

>first character
>make custom skillset with only necro spells for full RP
>realize after 3hours it's complete shite because you can't use it against ennemies with armors and blood spells are useless if you don't go into melee
>second character
>roll preset conjurer
>totems everywhere, really fun and make the game easier
>manage to escape fort joy but it's a fucking drag because no healer
>THIRD character
>roll an undead inquisitor
>finally a good synergy between necro spells and warfare, extra heal with fane's poison, and put migo's ring on lohse for heals
>tear through every fight easily and destroy houndmaster
Alright I'm still level 3 though, but I could already leave fort joy. What should I do ? Try to kill every magister now ?

>character has information that another character wants
>wonder why you cannot get that information if you kill them

You're right, it must be a bug.

>fooling around in the Nameless Isles by teleporting around the lava area
>suddenly got to that part where all my companions decide to leave me

They will come back r-right?

Thank you

it's a journal, not a quest log.

The talents all seem kinda shit after you've grabbed about 2 of them.

Satiate your murder boner

You get to respec all your characters when you start Act 2.

I felt the same way when I started

if you're already ready to leave at level 3, maybe you should actually try doing a quest here and there

also don't play on easy

>decide to left/ignored X behind even tho I already helped them
do I have split personality then?

Which ones are good?
Does any companion has pet pal by default?

So what do shields give again? Is it just new skills.

Ifan starts with Pet Pal.

Ifan does.

I think he means the physical fort, not the island, user.

The Lone Wolves companion has a built in petpal

Ifan bin sadam hussein does

I'm on classic, and I speedran a lot of quests really. Got migo's ring, rescued Amyro, got the TP gloves, went to see the Undead knight, and killed all the animals in the area. I've only the magisters left to kill and the teleporting faggot in the dungeon.

>tfw griff backstabs your incarnate

Is there any way to keep the sound while I alt tab?

>Not sticking to your choices and having your companions compensate for your weaknesses

there's zero reason why skill books are single use

also, some storage in each main hub would be nice

How the fuck does reading books in this game work.

If I read it when I find it, then I'll learn the recipe right away right? I don't have to read the books in order or some shit? It's cluttering up my inventory

O'EN THE CHEST

>also, some storage in each main hub would be nice
Cant you just put stuff in the chests on the boat? Or am I making a mistake doing that.

how the fuck do you win the fight in blackpits, a fucking million mobs spawn

>read any book once
>get recipes
>trash book
Not so hard.

>MC archer
>Fane summoner
>Beast cleric
>Red prince fighter/tank
Did I fuck up? Its not that bad I managed to fuck up girff and even the blind girl in cave but I feel like beast is seriously useless, basically heal machine but red prince has a heal too from equipment

They cannot compensate if I cannot make any progress user. I made the mistake to take Sebille, which was complete shit, and Ifan died accidentally

need a farther zoom out mod. FAST.

You are both retards of titanic proportions.

Sebille's quest involves her talking to the lizard and she kills it right after, with no way to stop it other than having a major rep hit with her. This breaks the Red Prince quests and you have no fucking way to know it beforehand unless by pure chance you complete the step of the Red Prince's quest first.

One of the way of completing the quest "The imprisoned elf" is to kill Griff and his gang. If you haven't Sebille in your party when you do it, there's no way to know that Griff is fundamental in her quest.

This isn't "HURR LE EDGY HARDCORE CRPG" this is lazy ass quest design and needs to be fixed, because it is clearly a bug.

GUYS GUYS

Can I fight the Hammer (Blone Chick) before I depart the island?

I want to fuck Maladys demon ass

I'm level 3 and have almost the same party, but with geo/summoner and aero/hydro/pyro instead. Any future tips?

What are you talking about? I freed the elf without killing any of Griff's homies.

And when is early access supposed to end?

>Zero reason

Its a gameplay thing. Wouldn't make much sense to have them be costly as hell but also multiple use so you could just use em and sell em

West of loathing pokes at this trope by having your character accidentally destroy a skill book every time he uses it in some fashion

How can someone be this stupid?

wait, swamp hideout?
do you mean the one by the coast or the empty camp near the harbor, cause i got no idea where a swamp hideout is

What do I have to read to get the popup for the Archives on Bloodmoon island? I have rummaged through fucking everything it seems but I still can't find it

Thing is you already fucked up if you took the edgy elf girl into your group