What is there NOT to respect about the jewish people?

What is there NOT to respect about the jewish people?
They survive throughout the millennia, they value tradition and unity, they have wonderful, rich culture, they achieve greatness after being preyed upon by everybody
Are jews the good guy of history?

>Veeky Forums trying to bait /pol/
Lul

The Jews are thieving rats. The original Israelites weren't even the modern "Jews" they stole that identity from the original black inhabitants.

>tfw no large breasted jewess gf to run away to the Israeli Riviera with

They are G-d's chosen people so they're pretty much the main characters of history.

Those are mostly cherrypicked by the IDF.

God isn't real and the Jews aren't even the Israelites from the Bible.

>it's a /pol/ makes a million threads about jews episode

U S U R Y
S
U
R
Y

how could someone bait /pol/ on Veeky Forums?

Fuck off you dumb brainlet shit.

>/pol/ makes millions of threads about "muh jews"
>lefties make millions of threads about "muh nazis"
>I make one thread about the glorious Ottoman empire to discuss its history and relevance and get called a "roach shitposter"
wow, this board truly is shit

>preyed upon
Oh buddy if jews were preyed upon they would be extinct right now, the jews are cowards they try their best to not have their host country's population enter exterminate mode thats why they keep a low profile and try their hardest to blend in with goyim.

Goyim cannot live in Israel fucktard, jews only.

Jews aren't even the original inhabitants of Israel.

Jews are the master race. White people kept chimping out at Jews, and killing Jews, leaving only the smart Jews who escaped to breed. This made them even smarter. And it kept happening.

being a roach shitposter has nothing to do with you making threads, you just simply are a roach shitposter. do you deny that? that's why you've been banned. that's why you should be banned again. role playing canadians and we wuzzers need to get the fuck off my Veeky Forums

All subhuman albinos know how to do is kill people. All their technology and shit was pretty much stolen from ancient black people.

They are subhumans who do not deserve to rule this world.

>you just simply are a roach shitposter. do you deny that?
Yes I do, since I've made legit threads to discuss the glorious Ottoman empire only to have it shit on the first post in with /pol/-rhetoric and "roach" memes. It is really disheartening that I can't discuss my heirtage on a history board of all places, which is why I take the other approach instead so people realize my pain.
I can see Persian or Celtic threads have no issue that I have the moment I mention "Ottoman", friend. Whats the of a Veeky Forums board if people can't be objective in a single instant?
>role playing canadians
geez, another one to the list.

I haven't seen these but my guess is that it's because you've already created a persona that doesn't generate discussion and shits up other threads so when you try to do real discussion under that persona you end up with people reacting to you as they usually do without paying serious attention to the topic

In all seriousness though average Jewish Ashkenazi I.Q is 118, where only the 85th percentile of East Asians and 90th percentile of whites are

But this was before when nobody cared who I was before I put on the trip.

Jew here, I'm pretty proud of it tbqh.

Alright lads, on scale from one to ten, how would you rate the history of Israel so far?

10/10 Arabs BTFO

I wonder if this Melanin Warrior faggot has ever heard of the Ethiopian Jews.

Wait no, of course not, he's a Black Israelite. He either never finished high school or is studying Critical Commie Arts in some gay university out in New England

We have bagels; of course we're the good guys.
Italians are also the good guys.

I'd like to know how this """"study""""" was conducted, not that I'm surprised about the results.

Average Ashkenazi IQ in Israel is below average and don't even get me started on the other Israelis. It's only in the US in cherrypicked communities they hit 118.
Same goes for Han Chinese, although they doctor the shit out of all their results after their "Gaokao". (pretty much anything related to their university students excelling is pure fantasy, they don't even have to show up to get accredited)

Bagels are a Polish food originally made for Lent.

>you will never share a romantic dinner with Tatiana

>Veeky Forums, /trv/ and /out/ all 130+
noice

and yet
we have them

You and anyone else with access to a Walmart or a Lidl.

Calm down, senpai, we can both be the good guys here.