How many ETH are u holding?

how many future millionaires we got if ETH hits ~$200

if eth hits $200 I'll be able to buy a comfy house with a basement suite with cash, live in the suite and rent the rest of the house

maybe mortgage the house to pick up another rental property

Fuck me it's mooning right now. So excited.
I only have 42 that I bought at $14 each, but I'm only 18 so I guess that's pretty good. Have to start somewhere after all.

around 200, ill still be poor. im going to keep accumulating though

got 232 eth

2736 here.

I become a millionaire when ETH hits $365.

What price did you all buy at?

I have 1800 ETH

That means I'll have what $380000? Would be nice, but I'm going to sell 1000 eth just shy of $100 and hold 500 eth until fundamentals change.

this shit makes me depressed.

>less than ~50 eth pleb

This
2.5eth feels
Way too broke, just got a new job that pays generously but I am too late for the boat.
At least I bought in at 14$

It's never too late to make gains, user

I have 3 eth

Bought it all within a few days in late January 2016 at an average price of $2.30.

1,000,000 eth
bought at the pre sale

Just fuck my shit up

10 ETH and 50 ETC.

If ETH goes up so does ETC. Remember that. It's been a pattern that never goes away.

so u are sitting on 50mm rn

I'm both happy for you anons and fucking depressed that I didn't have enough revenue at the time to throw at ETH when it was 1$, even though I knew about it. I got in at 9$ (400 ETH), but still

Kind of hard to believe

ETC won't moon though

I sold my 1 ETH today one hour before it started rising

> I will be poor for ever

All in chronobank, highly under the radar

I bought some ETC last week just because its so cheap

>happy for you anons

Thanks. I'm 34 and have worked near-minimum wage shit jobs my whole life. I worked 55+ hours a week for over a year to save up the money I used to buy the ETH, so if it works out well it'll be a true rags-to-riches story.

it was a joke, but during the ICO the first price was 2000eth/btc

there was a transaction for 500 btc, so there could be someone with a million eth from that

a whale like that could have easily increased their position though

on ethtrader there's someone with 250k eth

Thanks user, but I have much more then that and sold a lot at $10.

It's not all green grass on the other side.

>had

Literally just bought some before i saw this post... So undervalued at the minute with the upcoming Q2 LabourHours lauch as shown on the roadmap plans laid out on the website... have you seen?

I think people may struggle at first with chronobanks concept... but once you get your head around it... its a no-brainer investment really!

40 ETH

bought at 25ish so already 100% gain, which comes out to exactly a grand.

i could have and still could put in more, tens of thousands more but unfortunately i can only invest what i can afford to lose on pure gambling, and psychologically that is only about $1000 a month.

still going forwards i will buy in $500 biweekly and will never sell for at least five years, because it is pure play money which means i have pretty much unlimited loss tolerance

honestly if it crashes down to $1 i would stick to exactly this strategy but i have a bad (good) feeling that ETH is going to be very resilient

~2.5 eth. Bought in at 40 and already made a 25% gain. That's 25 dollars, where do I sign up for my yacht?

>can't breach the 50 sell wall

wut is going on

lmao same here 3.5eth was all i could get through my new coinbase account

i have a little over 10k eth

I bought at $14

still something r-right?

watch this shit go back to 35

20.5 ETH
won't be rich, buit I can live with it as I bought pre-30

only 51 wish I had more

Only 7.5eth

Why do you guys think it'll go to $200?

We will only truly be rich if it hits 1k per ETH

100 ETH, I used to have 5 times as much but sold before the DAO because I'm a nub.

I honestly remember Vitaliks post and thought it was crazy talk. Ended up bandwagoning with you faggots after it was shilled hard here. Never bothered with the ICO or anything.

Though I had 35 a month ago and sold them. Feel bad now.

>selling that low
What were you thinking lol did you enjoy a nice meal of McDonalds that day?

happy I bought sub $20 but still greedy

400 ETH bby

200 eth is the same market cap as 1000 btc

the eea has an announcement in april upcoming, possibility of new members could have a very big impact, ethereum is very close to becoming the blockchain

How do you think ratings would work in a dapp? What about dispute resolution?

yeah, i bought mc nuggets.

fuck. bought it around the same price. only 300 tho.

why isnt the fucking price dropping i want cheap coins

If ETH hits 200 I can buy a new computer. Well, better than nothing...

>2.5 eth
me too my dude
at least we'll make good cash from doing nothing

The question is, why do you think it will stop at bitcoins market cap? Bitcoin is a very limited technology, Ethereum has unlimited possibilities. Ethereum has the ability to have an exponentially higher market cap than bitcoin. 200 USD, 1000 USD, - dare I say it - 10000 USD? Ethereum can become internet 2.0.

Everyone wants cheap coins and people are fleeing BTC, this is highly unlikely to go back below .05BTC and a decent chance it just goes up from here. I'd get in now before you're just pissed that it climbs even higher, I could have had $20 coins except I kept going
>surely it'll dip back to $10
Ended up getting in at $34.

bitcoin remains the gold of crypto, since its not in bed with the same banksters and corporations as always

the question now is, when people will start dumping ETH to buy cheap BTC

it could be now or it could be 200... good luck.

300 ETH here. Whens this shit hitting 1000?

posts like these always seem to happen just before a huge dump

resistance is already happening

was only trying to buy 10 ETH. fucked up and ordered 10 twice. Orders pending till next friday. not worried in the slightest Veeky Forums.

where will ETH be in a week?

dip, bull trap, dip to buy zone, another complacent meteoric rise into unreasonable heights

rinse and repeat until people learn from experience and dont shit it up with the insane volatility ETH is experiencing rn

entethalliance.com redirects to bitcoin.org

They're scared.

at 22

Are you sure it will dip? I'm hoping it to dip lower than 42 $ because that's where I sold my 12 ethereum

How do I buy more than £100 worth of ETH at a time on coinbase? Is there a workaround?

Already put up ID, and it's capped my limit at £100.

just have 1eth and will be buying 10 Eth sometime this week cuz that's all i can afford. literal poorfag.

245 ETH here and half a bitcoin. Lucky I sold that half before BTC tanked

that's sweet. you don't say much you hodl and when did you jump in.

i know someone on the cryptocurency discord who hodls 200k ETH. young fag and soon to be rich fag.

uhh, probably never

200k ETH?

That's 10 million USD. Sounds like a rich fag to me if real.

if it hits 1k per Eth. i will literally be able to put money down on a down payment for a house.

he bought em super cheap in cents i suppose.

>selling ETH

70, bought them all 22-26 dollars so pretty good return. However I dont plan on cashing out until its around 200

2, should I buy more?

That's what I'm hoping too, fuck feels good to find another like me.

Toast to $1kETH senpai

Can you afford 10?

I can buy 10, but I shouldn't buy 10.

In with you bud but im hodling longer till $1000 or more depending how it goes

$70000 would be fine with me.

Shit, ive put about 3k into it and could drop another k into it but i told myself not to in case something happens ill be ok with losing 3k.

Anyone here actually mine on the side?
If eth hits $100 I'll have made a nice profit

am I missing something? because I could have sworn eth takes a week to sync.

Probably the 1 mod her shilling

sold 16,3 in panic

Why ETHi dips below 50 again, RREEEEEEE

Is it still worth to buy lads?

it's gonna dip this week because of etf

yeah have several 100k laying around...wanted to throw 100k at this when it was 14 or so but didnt know what I was doing and all these stupid transfer limits caught me off guard.

Just under 4,000 (presale).
Can't find the password, though...

Instead of risking it all by counting on an etheruem moon ride I'm just going to go all in on bitcoin after it crashes for safe money.

it needs to hit 1000 for me to be comfortable for life/early retirement, but I'll take 200 for sure. That'll pay off my house.

wow, that's really smart! i might do that too!!

>after it crashes
so it will crash? when?

Thursday

:/ i'm gonna cry

50 ETH 750,000 BAY.

my dumbass was gonna buy 100 or so eth when it was a couple bucks. I never into the cryptos and now i fucking wanna eat my hand. I was gonna buy in at 25 but went broke and now i wanna shoot my dick off. I will always be a poorfag with no capital. Looks like its back to selling weed.

how much can i buy with $2000?

ill give u $20 for that Bay. by tomrrow, itll be worth $10 so dump while u can

>tfw i still don't really understand crypto

i want to be a millionaire anons