>/tfg/-created Helpful Videos, Tutorials & Mods
pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn
syampuuh.github.io/frontierDefense
syampuuh.github.io/mods (now updated!)

>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for PC, you have to join using the link, and for XBone, you need to request entry in the thread first.

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral

>PSN Community
Search PSN community for "Titanfall General", request membership, and state you are from the thread. It helps us add you to our friends lists, and that makes stacking easier.

>Titanfall Assault Guild
Just search for tfg. Look for the Apex patch.

>News
FNN 18: respawn.com/frontier-news-network-08-22-2017-postcards-from-the-frontier
Postcards from the Frontier patch notes: forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/14073/postcards-from-the-frontier-the-patch-notes

>Titanfall Spinoffs/Side Projects
pastebin.com/5YngGgjd

Threads ascended to Valhalla:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eSQPxiR4uBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

o fug it's over

Theses fucking dead posters are retarded the playerbase barely moved stop complaining

>Implying the dedposting is about the player count and not the fact that the thread expired without hitting bump limit several times in a row now
The game might live on a while but we're on our last legs m8

Where did everyone go? Did all the Xboners really fall for the destiny meme? I'm one of them and jesus christ it looks like a 100% clone of 1.

Can't speak for everyone else but personally I'm just kinda burned out from playing this game since release, might be a couple weeks before I start playing regularly again
Don't know if the general will last that long though

Yeah I definitely still play but I marathoned TF2 a lot in those early days. I'm also playing too many other games. BF1 got a new DLC, I'm slowly getting sucked back into EVE Online, PS2 has been my secondary gamefu for years, AND I'm trying to 100% DOOM on ultra-nightmare. Send help. Please.

That seems to be the case. A certain Mastiff user said all of the core XB members went for the Des2 meme.
What about the folks on PS, though? I'm curious how much of the folks there went to Des2.

Destiny 2 isn't out yet on PC. We'll see what the numbers are come the 24th of October

I meant PS4 for that reason, but fair enough. Here's hoping at least someone learned from the previous game.

As long as respawn announces a new update we will be fine for awhile or even get revived

PS4 still consistently gets 5k players online, though it does often dip down to around 2k on bad days. We used to have 8-10k players on all the time so there's definitely been a drop but it's far from dead. I'm not sure how much of it is from Destiny though.

>beginning of the second round
>flag carrier
>3 down
>solo kill the attacking members of their team one by one
>"They'll kill him any minute now"
>1.5 mins left
>fuck it
>go in with the flag
>kill their flag carrier
>get back
>kill the guy that picked up their flag
>time over
HOW FUCKING BAD CAN YOU BE?
If I can get kill their FC with a fucking target on my back and wallhack on me, how the fuck do they manage not to.

>kill the guy that picked up our flag*

What the fuck? Battlefield 1 is estimated to have sold ~16 million copies, how the fuck are there 109 million people in [ADV]?

everyone who touched titanfall 2's multiplayer for a second is technically a member of [ADV]

Yes but I presume there's no double entries, meaning each value would be unique. There's no way 109 million accounts have booted up Titanfall 2's multiplayer.

>Always want to use SMR and ronin
>Team always start to lose hard so i have to switch to EPG and Scorch and carry hard
Ronin is such a lightweight jesus christ. How do some guys manage to take out more than one titan with the guy.

>wait 10 minutes to get a FD game
>Wargames

>alternatives to getting meleed into paste

I'm sorry friends..
I guess this is goodbye

Don't leave user..

you shut up we're not dead
Someone find Klagermeister and drag him and his buddies out of destiny.

I am on it sir

Who the fuck was the drooling moron that designed the r97? Fuck you jesus christ

It wasn't even bad for a long time, it was just several months after release that it got insane.

>7601 players online RIGHT NOW
>"it's ded guys"
Dedposters confirmed for not even playing the game in the first place.

>still no softball elite

gaem not ded, /tfg/ ded

>still no elites for any of the grenadiers

Bumping with the true lord and savior of Titanfall

>tfw the thunderbolt round your fired detonates the ticks behind you that haven't even come into aggro range yet
IT'S JUST NOT FAIR

OI! PILOTS!! post stats

>went to go fetch xbones from destiny
>end up buying destiny instead

Is the time played in the overview just time spent in mp matches? Because origin says my time played is 322 hours

Yes, the time in the stats page is your time in-match.

pls no bully

what are the worst maps and why is it homestead, exoplanet and crash site?

What could we actually get, though
All we got last time was the A-Wall execution, a new live fire map and Aegis Titan modes (temporarily), and fucking nothing in terms of patch changes
Unless they've secretly been working on something big I doubt they can reignite serious interest in TF2

>Having a wide open field map in a game about wallrunning where everyone and their mother uses Jordan weapons with laser accurate hipfire and enough damage to kill you in a half second
>Dude lanes and bumpy walls lmao : The map
Exoplanet is acceptable

You are a failure

But thats where everybody fucking went and nobody runs misc/non-destiny related parties and crosschat is frowned upon heavily cause coordination.
Now i gotta go grind for the next several days to be raid ready.

Wingman is a great tier pistol.

- Frothy "our guy" Omen

And Then there was 1...
Why am I the only one who isn't delusional enough to get disappointment 2?

EVA-8 is the best shotgun

- Frothing Semen

Titanfall 2 suffers from an elitist few who insist on using only projectile weapons like the volt

- Frothing Over Men

>still no robot posting
>only mecha armor trash like
this general deserves to die desu

Fuck you if you play Tone. You're making my life as boring as you are.

I started with Titanfall 2 and worked my way backwards into 1 and now I have a hard time switching back to 2.

Anyone else having this experience?

>BING!
>BING!
>BING!
>WAHOO!

OUTFUCKINGSKILLED

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3..... hmmmmm

sure is slow in here

I want laggy players to go away

I really want the lunge to go away

Where is the user making the swords i-i wanted to get my hands on one of them before the general died in a few weeks

Being ded, I haven't figured out how to get these measurements printed out yet, last time I popped by Home Depot they were out of pine 8' 1x4s, and I've been playing hella civ5 with the bois
I put it in a past thread, but you might've missed it, pop a mail over to bettahwoodwork@gmail since i'll have to get addresses from everyone when i do send them out
>before the general died in a few weeks
implying i wouldn't make a new general, half-life 3 took less time edition, when i'm finna send

It's not the lunge that's problematic, it's the fact that melee is a cheap "press F to win" panic kill that encourages bad habits.

I think it should be a two-hit kill at MINIMUM, and should deal enough knockback to give you space for follow up shots. Kind of like Halo.

I'm so ready for one
Keep up the hard work user!

Your game and its general is dead because it's bad desu

tf2 is absolute dog shit and ea is astroturfing

No really fuck Exoplanet. For some reason I have a sub 40 percent WR on Exoplanet when every other map is somewhere between 54 and 60 percent WR. There's something I can't fucking explain or understand to why out of all the maps that I do so poorly on and have such a poor time on Exoplanet. Fuck that map

>EVE Online
I loved that game when it first came out. Never got into much 'end game' stuff but I enjoyed progressing and planning out skills. Was just a simple miner but I had fun.

Every time I've gone back to it, it's too small and advanced now, a new player has no place in the game, and the player base is so small it's hardly worth sticking with it.

Wish there was another MMO with such a deep resource/manufacturer/market system. Absolutely loved that shit.

Played someone last night who had won more games of Colosseum than I have played of any type. About a 6:1 Win:Loss ratio.
I broke their 26 win streak.

God damnit you guys in trying here

Old PS4 bro here, Maverick.

Life just sorta took me away. Got drawn into FF14 by some of my monster hunter friends who are big into grind games (who all now are playing D2 or other games now). Got a steady job that has me usually working past happy hour. I've come back a few times but find myself bored by FD and having a meh time in regular multi. Playing on a smaller tv kinda hampers the experience as well for me.

Lately I've been in a gaming rut after finding myself at a stop with ff14. Sub for that runs out soon and I'm debating whether to stick with it or find something new to try and reignite my gaming passion.

I-it's okay, I atleast have a cute girl (male) to keep me from the loneliness.

youtu.be/eSQPxiR4uBA

Wtf is this shit I don't speak moon runes and I do not see any feminine penis any where

Been rewatching some of the older vids lately whilst at work. The "respawn!" and titanfall moments always put a smile on my face. Wish I didn't have to reset PS4 dashboard and game whenever I want to go full mecha animu.

>Not being able to tell
>naru/shonenshit

SASUGA

It's not just me then. QUALITY nip content of this game is hard to find.

JUST

remember that dedposters are not only not contributing to the general, but actively hurt it by reducing morale and potentially scaring off people

This fucking this

Yes. It's pretty fucking telling of how dumb conslows are that they've "moved on" to a game that's somehow worse in every way.

Is the joke that this is backwards?

I miss them..

>all of us left
>encouraging console wars keeps this general alive.
we're all we have. stop giving a shit about who's here, who left, and post about the fucking game. not thread drama.

There is nothing to post about this game.

Fuck. Exoplanet.

Post best titans

>ronin
get outta here

>when you were wondering were the enemy minions went

OI! how are you pilots holding up?

Wow, another Ps4 player who plays Monster Hunter and Titanfall. We're a rare breed.

I don't want this general to die, I was so happy to have a general outside if /mhg/'s absolute self destructive cancer where people were nice and actually talked about the game. All good things I guess...

Pic related. Not letting the ded memes get to me, and having a fun time in game.

Working on another video
This one is gonna be cancer for sure

I'm in a love-hate relationship. There's nothing like stomping around lowsec faction warfare systems looking for medium/small ship fights with your corpmates, but the gatecamping and waiting for some goy to buy your blueprints sometimes really gets to me. However, there really is nothing like it. You might be a bit blackpilled on the game, tons of corps are very welcoming to new players and help you find how to be useful even in a t1 frigate. As for playerbase, it has more players online than TF2 many times over at any given moment. Come back, fellow autist.

>below optimal day, worsening as it goes
>stacc ends early(ish)
Breddy gud all in all

almost regretting my destiny 2 pc pre-order
i've been waiting for it on pc since destiny 1 was announced. i just want a comfy space loot/shoot game dammit

I raise you one /cm/

>still no bulge edit

I'm alright. That 'magic' I felt about the game when I first picked it up has long since gone away and I don't find myself having much fun. The reasons behind it aren't hard to guess.
Though I'm gonna be attending a university now, so I guess things aren't quite alright.
To stay on topic though, someone tell me how to use pic related. I feel like I'm failing pathetically at it. If I wanna hipfire someone I feel like I need to outmaneuver the shit out of them, to the point that I might as well fucking melee them. And if I want to ADS on someone who's far away, I can't because thanks to its spool-up time they're always gone unless if they're retarded. It feels like a mediocre SAW to me.

It's been neutered a bit. The key in in the spooling up. Once at max fire rate it shoots as fast as an r-97 with spitfire tier damage, so prefiring before your crosshair lands on the target is good to minimize your ttk. For hipfire, don't unless at extreme close range, but is you're sliding it's OK-ish

Post last resort memes

pls live