- Added a toggle for the special attack tooltips, and also the prayer tooltips

>Communication
Home World: 327
Clan Chat: OSG

>Website
oldschool.runescape.com/oldschool_index

>/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/

>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>DPS calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wzy1VxNWEAAc0FQyDAdpiFggAfn5U6RGPp2CisAHZW8

>Prices & money making
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexRonan - twitter.com/JagexArchie
twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost - twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz
twitter.com/JagexKieren - twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest
twitter.com/JagexRoq - twitter.com/JagexWolf - twitter.com/JagexRy
twitter.com/JagexStone - twitter.com/JagexEd - twitter.com/JagexTomH
twitter.com/JagexSween - twitter.com/JagexDelta

>Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Kanube77/status/905690744106524672
services.runescape.com/m=hiscore_oldschool_hardcore_ironman/overall.ws?table=0&page=5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gay
nigger

kys

hang yourself

die retard

hope he gets turboaids and gives it to you

Is there anyone as cunty as mod wolf?
>bitches about muh nietznot helmet not being BiS, even though its a lvl 50 helmet free from a quest
>forces other mods to change the BiS helmet
>half baked idea for a quest to improve Neitznot helmet
>scraps quest idea randomly
>Serpentine helmet is still nerfed

>Kanube77 got his HC back
heh

Fair enough. He did die to a dc at cerb. What about everyone else under the same circumstances?

seriously?

bullshit, source? they'll have to give it back to half the hardcores then

>/rs07g/
almost was good thread smfh

twitter.com/Kanube77/status/905690744106524672

kys

services.runescape.com/m=hiscore_oldschool_hardcore_ironman/overall.ws?table=0&page=5

it's fake

nty

This is the real thread team fuck that faggot off

>tranny op
>/rs07g/
You dun goof'd.

Here's the real thread:

There's something about osbuddy (and also other clients) that in my opinion sucks the dignity out of life. I wish I could audibilise it better, but there it is. I feel about osbuddy the same way I feel about fast food. I just think it's disgusting, and if we're really going to be pigs with no standards then why don't we all just kill ourselves.

gr8 b8 m8

good idea, you go first

i want to get to 10b ree

kys tranny

I honestly cannot tell if thats real or not

Its not. He takes off the overlay a second later.

Combat level is the level people see when they mouse over my character right?
I actually just want to idle-play this game without leveling up fighting skils while I do other stuff

yes, you can see your combat level in the attack styles tab

Did they increase the rate of fossils yet?

First off, how is this an mmo? No one even communicates and when they do it's only to insult people or troll them. There is literally ZERO sense of community. Just a bunch of silent assholes except when they want to call someone autistic.
Second, I have never been more bored in my life. Can someone explain to me what is actually fun about this game? And if you try to tell me "bro some people enjoy sitting there clicking a tree for 11 hours!" I'm going to call you a moron.
There is nothing fun about this game, I believe it's simply a relatively small community of people who are addicted to the false sense of accomplishment this game provides. Even the most menial task can take hours of being bored out of your mind staring at your computer screen, so when it finally gets done, you feel like you actually did something productive.

Try something more original.

dont reply

left is 88 <
right is 76 <

I couldnt've done it without the support of everyone without the pet thx for saving me 1m lmao

what can I do to profit from herblore? I really like the skill but it looks like a cash dump

It is a cash dump, and it's only useful for ironmen and for diaries. If you really want to make money and don't mind carpal tunnel and minimal xp/hr, you can clean herbs. But think of it as a buyable like construction and prayer - you will absolutely lose a significant amount of money getting 99 or anywhere near.

whoever the 97 dying at chins is, gl

go to fally for agility or stay canifis for grace?

stay. Full graceful is more important than faster leveling

Canifis gives the best marks until 60. 59-60 will get you more than 60-61 at Seers for example.

it was poorly worded but i intended to ask exp vs grace understood my retard speech
i should have also said my goal is probably 70 for the near future

Graceful really isn't that great, don't sacrifice xp gain for some faster marks

Oh, then move to Falador. You will get full graceful by 70 even if you head out to the wildy course to level too.

>graceful really isn't that great

the game only begins when you get graceful

I recently got 70 agi and trained at wildy as soon as I could. In the end I had enough for everything but the cape. If I could do it again I'd just stay at canifis

Its something you pick up during your agi training and perhaps use in some quests later on. Also zeah rc but I don't think he's anywhere close to that just yet

Really? I went to the wildy at level 52 and ended up with my whole set with almost a level to spare when I hit 70.

>some quests
literally every quest that involves running and minimal combat

You only restore run energy when you're not running, so full graceful is only useful when doing an activity that involves enough time not running.
I've only ever found it useful for Tithe Farm, not very useful for clue scrolls.
Didn't use it on the majority of quests, so can't comment on that.

ok guys thanks
cant wait until i do rc
a while away though indeed

You get your first 40 agi lvls or so from questing. You didn't do the gnome course, right?

you get agi experience early from a handful a quests. The other 100+ you benefit from having graceful

Sure it's a little useful. Not worth sacrificing agi xp over tho. Especially not now that staminas are a thing

if you're going for high agility, then yeah just do the highest one. But if you hate agility you benefit way more from graceful than an additional level or two

does logging in fuck up farming times or only logging out?

nigga go to the right thread

BUG ABUSE!!!