wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

exvius.gamepedia.com/Noctis
reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/616
brave-exvius.com/threads/noctis-gl-vs-noctis-jp.7100/
youtube.com/watch?v=tLmfSvy4rmo
exviusdb.com/gl/units/soleil/animations/
youtube.com/watch?v=FawP4m6kH9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong.

Why is it dead

3rd for gladdy daddy

where's the bio magicite?

FFT is GREAT

How are you, exactly?

King's Knight killed it

Doing better than /perpetuallydepressed/ user is doing every day.

I'll let you know when the meds kick in

so the next banner will supposedly be nocto's, then the monster hunter one.
what are the chances of us getting the MH one?
dat earth katana would be nice

>what are the chances of us getting the MH one?
It's a collab with a JP-only mobage so I'd say it's not likely. Anything can happen though.
It's a raid anyway so it'll be bumped back by one event at the very least.

>then the monster hunter one.

Chances are, we aren't getting that. They'll might replace it with some new global exclusive donut units.

>will supposedly be nocto's
?

In it's current state, absolutely 0. Like the DW one, it was based off a mobage we didn't get, so from a business standpoint it wouldn't make sense to translate it unless they revamped it from the ground up for something recent like Worlds, which I doubt.

noctis getting awakenings

if we're lucky, they'll throw in glado as well.

Isn't Kingsglaive next banner?

Not good. Praying for death in my sleep every day familia.

squall in FFBE fucking /when/

it's kind of hard to decide, the characters you draw for are just rain and the gang, i think it's just the raid boss that's the original mobage character

things are screwy right now since we should have gotten the xi raid a while back, but after the light veritas banner, it would have been noct's banner, MH, then kingsglaive.

I've got Noctis, but I've benched him since I've gotten my 2nd Tidus.

I miss his AoE Flasks, Fire Flask was really OP especially with dual wield. What are the Enhancements he'll be getting?

I got Noctis while pulling the nier banner. Stuck a bowie knife on him and threw him into the arena. He does wonders with ice flask.

Everything gets better than it was before.

exvius.gamepedia.com/Noctis
to
reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/616

hopefully they won't be assholes and just buff him back to full strength instead of just making us pay for it.
here's a list of differences between the two versions
brave-exvius.com/threads/noctis-gl-vs-noctis-jp.7100/

His flasks are generally weaker in JP, so I don't know how that's going to work out.

That says his TMR has 30% ATK/MAG in GL too for some reason.

what i want to know is if ring of the lucii will go back to having +30% STR/MAG

>all those diminished or missing stat boosts
good lord, if he does get all that back he'll be crazy.

I'm seeing a lot of people saying "X gets good after enhancement", do you mean enhancements as in leveling the unit to max level or am I missing something here?

They give units buffs well after they're released in the form of enhancements. It basically lets you power up a few of their abilities.
These Noctis "enhancements" people are talking about now are different though.

some character can get their skills enhanced.
sometimes that leads to some amazing shit.
just recently, soliel went from one of the worst characters, to unexpectedly amazing after her enhancements came out.

i'm still pretty amazed about that honestly.

Is GL behind JP by a full year now?

No, but they are farther behind than the 6 months that everyone seems to think. I'd say it's closer to 9-10 months.

nopes

>awakenings
try again sweatie

theyre not asshole for keeping the meta in check. He's bad enough in arena as is.

me too i'm pretty erect about it

Just read a whole post about Soleil, so I was indeed missing something, never knew about skills enhancements.
Thank you both

It must suck to play a game when you know 99% of the things that will be released in the future

>enhancements
it's ability awakening

it's awesome actually

You've been saving your mythril for 30th Anniversary, right user?

You haven't been wasting it those stupid newcomer banners have you?

Nah, I play JP and when a unit shows up that I want to pull for it sucks because I'm almost always low on resources.
Knowing what to save for in GL can be very useful.

Is there any way for me to still get WoFF's full JP audio data on the PS4 version or did I get jewed?

>10 months behind
>6 months that everyone seems to think
We're closer to 8 months behind.since we already have Ariana, Yda and Nier banners out of the way and some of the future collabs most likely won't come to global.

I regretably gambled on the XIII one but got fucked. Oh well, I won't be doing the healing bsb one.

when will she confess to Jake?

just suck his cock, dude

No I spent it getting cucked out of chicken knife instead

I'll have enough for BSB and 6* luckies at least

So who's pulling on the Healing lucky this time?
I've only got like three of those BSBs so I figure I'll take a shot at it, mainly because I want Ceodore's BSB.

it's nice to have a dancer that actually does what it's supposed to do.
i wonder why they don't use her dancing animation though, it's in the game and you can look at it in her profile.

My healing bursts right now include Relm's, Eiko's, Iris' and Arc's and I'm still debating on whether it's a good use of my mythril.

Well there are only 18 relics, so it's an easier decision than a lot of banners.

when is that?

I mean I'd really love to get Y'sh's burst or Sarah's or some other new thing I would get a lot of mileage out of but the fact that I could potentially get Hamelin #7 makes me cautious. I guess I'll wait to see how much Mythril they give out for the fest first.

Sometimes I wonder, how many people there are, right now on planet Earth, tied up and locked away in a basement somewhere, being needlessly and endlessly tortured for years on end simply for the amusement of the victimizer; all while they're utterly helpless to escape the situation, or even kill themselves.

Put's the whole "I have no mouth and I must scream" scenario into frightening perspective; when you realize that they're going through it at this very moment and they're powerless to escape or fight by any means. All they can do is pray... and hope.

>Worship of the "All" is utterly retarded. Only the benevolent is worthy of worship.

youtube.com/watch?v=tLmfSvy4rmo

>i wonder why they don't use her dancing animation though
where? I don't see it.
exviusdb.com/gl/units/soleil/animations/

check her profile in the guide
it's simple, but it's still something.
sarai and penelo have one as well.

...i think all the mobage is starting to affect your brain bro.

Not too long ago in Cleveland, 3 girls escaped capture from their kidnapper. They were captive for... 10 years, I think? The guy killed himself in his cell when he was jailed. Noone suspected him until they escaped and everything was blown open. Who knows, maybe right now someone is forced to play FFII 24/7 for the rest of their lives in someone else's basement. And noone will be the wiser.

That's some good looking sorcery.

The luckies are before the actual fest, so don't count on getting much more mythril before next week.

Still pulling. Y'shtola (x4), Aerith, Eiko and Yuna BSB2 are what I've got as far as bursts go, so I'd be fine with pretty much anything aside from dupes of course. With that said, another of Yuna's relic would be helpful for +holy light armor.

Just- remember; the horrible things you see on /pol and on the news doesn't include all the horrible things that you don't see on /pol and on the news. Millions are suffering horribly at this very moment; and you are completely powerless to stop it.

Great at not getting a sequel anyway.

Square will get around to making another, ACTUAL rpg eventually.

>ran out of friend to choose due to tm farming
>so many A2 leaders at high ranks for the raid

ara

I forget which came out first- FFT or Tactics Ogre using the 3d battle map.... regardless the similarity between them doesn't strike me as developing independently...

With that in mind; the fact that many people have multiple parties already set up; and that you can only use a total of 5 characters at one, points to a simple fact. Once you achieve a certain level of gear; the only thing left to do, really is mindlessly grind to replace your already existing amazing TMR gear.

Personally, I think the setup in FFBE is begging to utilize, by which I mean steal, the map premise of the original ogre battle game. It would allow players the opportunity to utilize more than 5 of the champions they spent so much time leveling, and optaining equipment for, at a single time; while simultaneously using the auto battle feature that Square already developed for the Arena.

Shame. The idea will probably never be implemented.

I started mobius, but how do I know which cards I want to use? just based on the element and my job?

yeah, use cards that match your job and have elements that you can draw

>60,000 coins gets you 3 million
oh man.
best raid so far.

Maybe ten thousand or more but who cares about that, it's not our problem. What we really need to be focusing on is how we are going to pull Lightning legend now that she is out of the pool. Also listen to this great Mobius music.

youtube.com/watch?v=FawP4m6kH9I

When do we find out what the next banner in BE will be? I need to plan accordingly and am running low on tickets

been posted multiple times in this thread you baka

i assume i'll need better cards as I go on, is there a tier list or anything, or just whatever cards?

I'm blind and can only see through my penis, please tell me where it says it

nobody knows because Gumi doesnt follow in JPs footsteps

i will never spoonfeed you brainlet-kun

>nobody knows
HAHAHAHAHA nigga what are you actually retarded

Those Shantotto coats are rather amazing if you don't have any items from Mastery Trust items.

Guys please help I completly forgot about MP bosses for the FF4 event and it ends tonight, hosting A+ Scarmiglione
I will bring Orlandu and Ramza or Minfilia, depends if anyone else brings a hastega

This. We don't know because gumi doesn't follow JP. Anyone claiming they know is memeing

It's gonna be Kingsglaive, they said as much at the Fan Fest.

>samefagging this hard

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

But he did nothing wrong user, and you've yet to name even a single thing that you believe he has done wrong.

i'll grab a few of course, after that though it's time to rake it in.

Shantotto is CUTE and GOOD!

>All these "Supposed to" replies week after week and then children getting upset when it doesnt happen because they still havent learned after all this time
Dont even get me started on JPfags that bitch when they insert a GL original that turns out to be better than anything JPfags have but for a whole week we get bitching that the character is shit simply based off the fact nothing is known about it. The JP Meta at this point is starting to fall apart

>The JP Meta at this point is starting to fall apart

7*s will make an appearance very soon, mark my words.

I can bring OK and raines if you want?

I was thinking his physical stuff ignores defense, so Yshtola can probably drop protectga.

we full but thanks user, might have to repeat it though if we fail so Imight take you up on that offer

Rip, alright
Good luck user!

before you went on a pointless rant maybe you should've read this post

Kind of hope I wasn't the only one that dropped there.

I dropped too

If the physical counters end up being really bad I have magic guys I can fall back on

How doe one kill Shadowlord quckly without the fight being a slog