GET THE FUCK IN HERE VER 2: WEEKEND MOON BOOGALOO

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-VRC
>deflationary proof-of-stake coin

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MEME
hot spicy memecoin will run

Obviously magicoin (if you didn't buy at 3k sats when I said then fuck you)
GET THE FUCK IN HERE

last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

may the degenerate hoards be left out of this blessed and glorious night of gains. What's your play user?

Looks like a bunch of bag holders trying to offload.

1) I just don't like coins with lots of high holders prior to price spikes, I prefer those with low coin counts and/or low distribution per person to prevent whales from dumping on us and ripple unfortunately fails on both those criteia to me (see; it dumping every time it goes up on volume)
2) I always hold 420 of every coin
3) I wouldn't buy it above 49 sat

I've explained that many times, just look for low coin count and low amounts of high holders and something tangible for it to exist for and/or high memetic value

XMG obviously, then MEME and VTC if I get bored enough to move it on my own

>it's the same tired shill line

Oh wow, a whole 6 BTC on the ask up 100% :^)

It's almost as if I'm telling you to get in now before volume hits it for a reason hmmm

Where do you think the price will land for the pump on MEME then?

what would you buy magi at if you didnt get in earlier?

I've got a sell in at 999 sat.

5k is still reasonable price to enter honestly and I have a sale in at 12k, will sit on the rest and probably stake once it goes to 1$

it's at $0.04 though hows it going to a dollar?

Bank adoption news on the 26th, or so the grapevine says

I have one BTC to pull out of ETH and put into something. What would you recommend and how long should I expect to hold it for?

>pull out of ETH

are you drunk? keep some but don't pare your positions completely lad

Here's my list of current holdings, by value

XMG until sunday night

Pull one BTC out of ETH, I have a few more already in it. Let's make it interesting. Give me your best pick for the next two days and your BTC wallet address and I will deposit 10% of any gains I make to into it.

OK, what's you BTC wallet, I'll give you 10% too.

How much real world money have you put in total and what's your estimated value on bittrex?

On my phone now 1FqomrQhwbt3k6FcDgr3T7YvLRg3knBEgf

appreciate it famalam!

1CuvR2cY9KhVxichiXK7wkPRxeWanznSzp

Embarrassing.

what a faggot

Backed it up to dropbox and everything. Thanks for the tip. But when you say Sunday, what timezone are referring to? I am in Sydney and so I'm more than half a day ahead of the US.

Not very much, I'm hardly a top holder anymore with other people loading up today.

Vericoin.

It's the same genre as Magi. Will run hard post-magi breakout and new eyes on "verified" low barrier of entry new tech crypto

And VERTcoin is also another "magicoin" competitor which will have eyes on it once magi breaks out

ticker VTC

I believe VRC and VTC will have a surge after magi breakout.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but this could be the next paradigm shift in crypto

I still believe magi is a good buy at 5700 sat.
50/25/25 will probably be a good distribution for this play, mostly on magi waiting for sunday movement.
1NriwaGBm9o8uBa8RR2jb7Xox2K7xCjMhs

OP, I think you shouldn't waste your time. On VRC. Look at pic related. It's one of my worst miss out on gains to this date. Literally I sold because the coin wasn't doing shit and then boom. Just examine the picture.

It's not my problem you have no patience or timing, which you need one or the other.

Nigga it's from 2014. There's people probably still holding bags.

Look up the top holders and sit down and shutup kiddo.

>oh no someone might dump their .5 BTC of vrc

How do you identify whether something is going to work out once you've invested in it and started the interest? Any large failures you learned from?

Coin amount and current distribution is the only way I know for sure wether something is worth buying. I've been fucked too many times buying into a pre-pump just for it to turn into a post-pump thanks to some whale already having a hundred million of it.

I'm going to stay on the sidelines from this one. You acting as if WHALES don't know about this legendary pump.

Let me tell you from the top of my head shit that got pumped.

Aurora coin
VRC
Blackcoin
All in 2014, I'm just saying. Whales aren't stupid.

Do you try and guess when something's going to pump or create your own pumps?

You definitely are, though.

I can see the trends.

I went over this in the last thread specifically about the psychology currently happening in crypto markets: FOMO. Since the ETF depegging of ETH and subsequent major run on DASH, then ETH, then major altcoins, everyone in crypto is foaming at the mouth for gainz and regularly buy the fuck out of anything that hits their radar on bittrex or other exchanges.

The next phase of crypto gainz began being realized in PIVX, a decentralized privacy-based currency with actual new tech and news.

Post-pivx everyone now especially buys shitcoins up 500% on the smell of development or further news.

Magi is the next PIVX specifically because it introduces revolutionary technology, has been around a while, isn't already frontloaded, and has relatively liquid markets. Pivx and XMG run will cause the next sweep of crypto, finding other coins like VRC and VTC that have been left behind of the move, restarting the cycle.

FOMO.

MEME moon when

You know what, I was just learning about crypto in the era and I have ZERO regrets. I hope you fail at everything you're trying to do. Veeky Forums has had enough with the schemes. Your plan won't work.

BTC is king. Don't trade your BTC for shit coins people. It's obvious OP invest first in the coin and then starts to promote. Jackass.

I am still a buyer below 1k sat on MEME all day any day, I just don't need more right now.

>You know what, I was just learning about crypto in the era and I have ZERO regrets. I hope you fail at everything you're trying to do. Veeky Forums has had enough with the schemes. Your plan won't work.

Huh, could've sworn you're a paid shill trying to spread fear about magi.

Did I tick off some sort of BTC chink miners by getting interest in XMG generated here, cucking you faggots?

What levels of % distribution are cause for concern? Also, are you more of a long-term holder or buying and selling when the pump happens?

My general rule of thumb is if I couldn't compete in any way with the biggest dick on bittrex then I'm not touching it with a ten foot pole. I'm not getting into a dick swinging contest with some frontloader on random shitcoins, if I wanted to do that I'd follow people like 's advice and load up on TX, BAY, and other inflated as fuck premines.

thanks senpai, I'll keep hodling

How much do you think the technology actually matters for people's buying patterns? If a coin is decent volume and low price movement, is inflating the volume enough to cause a pump? Did you choose to get XMG going last night, or did it happen to by chance?

>groestlecoin
>blitzcoin
Hell yeah, looks like I made some good choices if you got some too.

Like I said I was just getting started in 2014. Look at pic related. I found PIVX before Veeky Forums started shilling. At what price point you got in? I don't have to wait to see the psychology of others because I am in it from the beginning.

You claim to see trends, while I am already in it before the masses and before there is any data to look at. This is our difference.

You lost and alley OP, and you will continue to fail.

I forgot to add pic.

>Did you choose to get XMG going last night, or did it happen to by chance?

I fucked up and mentioned XMG in my 2coin thread last night and people started buying it and made volume go up too much and other niggers started loading up bigly, forcing me to get what I actually wanted instead of my slow load I was trying to do kek

I never knew there was news on the 26th until last night, all I cared about was the technology itself.

and outside of memes and momentum the only thing crypto really has going for it is the tech anyway see DASH for example as tech tends to lead to adoption and adoption leads to institutional usage which means less coins in the pockets of wannabe traders trying to make a quick buck

I liked blitzcoin's memey webpage and app progress so i decided to bite into it

Hey and if you listen to me you might make another single trade like that again in your life kiddo

If you'd have listened to me last night you'd have made about the same in one night on 2give coin.

But larpers like you make a single trade and think you know what you're doing.

So, the volume increase on XMG caused the pump? Do you think manufacturing pumps is feasible? I doubt that was all Veeky Forums money.

I listened to you about XMG dude. I was all day fighting shills that were spreading FUD, and dealing with fucking goyims that did invested and wanted to sell at 10k. I was trying to talk them from that. But goyim will be goyim. I'll stay on the sidelines on this one OP. If it's a success I'll follow on your next mission.

Where do you expect vrc to land after the magi break?