/divg/ Divinity: Original Sin general

Broken game edition

whats the verdict on lucky charm?

First for bone widows

Is bartering worth putting points into?

Literally drowning in loot.

Is there any reason not to genocide the civilians on Fort Joy before you leave?

I have it at 3 on Ifan and I've never found anything extra.

Repost from last thread:
Femdwarf Warfare/Hydro/Geo/Poly
Sebille Rogue
Fane Pyro/Aero
_________?

Torn between Red Prince and Lohse. Is a Summoner/Ranger viable? Convince me which character to pick as my last.

pointless

While looting Ryker's mansion it popped plenty of times. The loot would be great if I wasn't 2 levels above it.

Then you're not opening containers with him.

Funny I have a +1 from some gear and I already found 3 things. (usually 300 gold plus something).

except for huntsman what to do with archers? people say poly for fly but tact retreat is same thing

Is Geo + Scoundrel any fun? I want to be a dick ass skelethief who poisons everyone

Just started a dual lone wolf build with Pyro/geo and a Summoner.

Am I fucked?

>Necro scales with INT
>Most Necro skills damage Physical armor

Do I give Necromancer to the fighter or the mage?

Why isn't there an option to embrace the force inside of me? No point in resisting

Shit.
I'm retarded.

15 hours in, getting a bit tired of my party...

I'm considering making a geomancy/necromancy/polymorph shield guy using reactive armor, bouncing shield, and a fuckton of shield restore on lone wolf, would that work? What would be the best partner? Is a 100% physical party viable?

Why the fuck is this game 45€ ? Is it really worth the money or is it not much better than other games such as Gauntlet n' shit?

BETA TROLLS BTFO

I guess I'm just hesitant because there might be a chance to resolve the whole thing peacefully without mass slaughter of any group, maybe with the help of Beast. But maybe if I tell the magisters they'll go hog wild and the queen won't be able to be reasoned with.

I don't know, I'm also leaning towards telling the magisters, but I suppose I'm too used to monkey's paw situations.

You can't poison anything with magic armor.
You can't bring down magic armor by stabbing things.

It's worth it desu

Well, i'm not an expert, but you basically have no CC at the start and you'll have fuck all for health and armor.

What is the best party composition for Tactician?

4 Summoners

Both. Just bloated corpse is a 1 pt wonder, and there's a bunch of utility spells that don't scale.

The patch is giving me a dll error on startup. Any way around this? Kill me.

I'd say it's worth it when most $60 games are like 8 hours long nowadays, while this is easily 100+.

>OS1
>LETS YOU CUSTOMIZE YOUR ENTIRE PARTY
>OS2
>LETS YOU CUSTOMIZE ONE(ONE) CHARACTER

Is lone Wolf recommended or should I stick with Pet Pal

>first time playing
>have to decide origin
>have to decide talents
>have to decide class
>have to decide stats
>most of the descriptions don't help much
>pick fane + a preset
>regret 5 minutes in and back to the main menu for 2 hours now

I told Beast to STFU when we first met Lohar thinking he could just speak second and now I cant get him to interact with him. Wat do????

absolute god tier if you dont mind sacrificing book acquisition from stealing or persuasion checks

>he doesnt know

how hard is it to fail your companion quests? the ones you use

like if you miss the lizard with the elf is the whole questline gone forever?

>she doesn't know

Fly is on 1 turn CD so you will never be out manuvered, just fly if someone dares teleport to you. I really wish there is a geo skill that lets you raise walls or something, their damage drops like a rock without highground nd skyshot doesn't do much to negate it.

What is the magic mirror?

Scoundrel with Poly/Warfare.

Femdwarf or Femlizard?
Ignoring racial sneak boost.

>Playing for a while, realize the black cat is gone
>Be sad for a while but keep going, too far in to restart
>Do a bunch of shit, save Gareth, etc.
>warp back to the Fort Joy bridge at some point
>Cat appears out of nowhere and I get the summon

Well ok

you can respec later if you don't like your build

I spent about an hour and a half constantly starting and restarting before I settled on something. My advice? Come up with a cool character in your head then have the mechanics fit that character

And stay away from origins

>there's every vendor but aeromancy in the seeker's hideout
>I haven't had access to aero spells since that i teleported that guy away

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are you going with a two person team? If so, lone wolf. It makes the game so much easier.

>it doesn't know

I never talked to borris in ifans quest line but I killed alex
Am I fucked or will the quest update?

Pretty sure Gratiana sells Aerothurge

>he didn't steal skillbooks from him before teleporting him

?

Can I cheese this Dallis encounter slightly by casting Time Warp on Malady?

>SUPER excited to roll an aristocrat lizard mage
>loving it
>make it to The Black Den downstairs
>Ifan hands me a drink
>cheeky dwarves everywhere
>tfw considering starting it all over with a devil may care dwarven rogue

I want to finish playing dos1, I stopped at the flame dude outside the first village for some reason, but I'm limited to a new laptop with Intel graphics. Any ini tricks to run it better? It's turn based so 30fps is fine but higher would be preferred.

there's a cheevo for killing all of them before she casts the warp, dont be a bitch

how do I cheat

is there any point to not murdering the people you know you arent gonna use (Like the red cunt) and looting them before the kraken fucks shit up?

>Talking with the Red Prince
>He explains that he has spread the borders of the empire and won several wars
>.... all from the comfort of the palace
>This is supposed to paint him as some master tactician
>When in actually it suggests he was a cunt who made sweeping generalizations at his generals then claimed the victory all for himself when his troops in the field died for the objective

I keep trying to find some kind of redeaming feature to Red Prince but there is simply none. He is flat out unlikable. Its like they tried to design a character from the group up for players to hate

>Tell Sebille to deal with the dreamer
>She kills him
>Red Prince barely reacted to her killing the lizard
I thought he was suppose to be an arrogant motherfucker who would suck any lizard's dick

I lost the cat by teleporting, but when I went back to his original location outside the fort he was there.

Is there some way I can get the dialogue in the log or party chat? I know it's in the journal but I would like it more accessible

I'm literally dying on the first or second turn, and I've failed this encounter so many times.
Plus I'm playing on GOG, achievements might as well not exist.

So has anyone tried out a Huntsman/Summoner? Im assuming Summoner is busted enough to where this works out pretty well.

He's nowhere near as insufferable as the "teleports behind you" elf girl.

How did you get that? He's an arrogant motherfucker who expects everyone of every race to suck HIS dick.

Galaxy senpai.

Necro warrior is broken, have never needed to heal in the past 10 hours.

It's not his fault, his people literally didn't allow him to leave his room, out of fear of losing their literal Jesus figure

>they don't know

>I get the summon
What the fuck, that was a summon? Goddamn this shitty fucking game. The magisters attacked it on sight so I never got it, and I'm playing as a summoner.
Any other way to get it?

>Dwarf's massive mammaries get covered up by all hightier armor and clothing

>beast wants to overthrow a kingdom
>ifan is part of a bigger plot
>red prince is an exiled prince who wants to return

Meanwhile
>lohse has some faggot inside her
>sebille can't get over being a sex slave

Why bother?

What level should I be at for taking on Rafeka or the big Voidwoken in the swamp? I'm running around at like level 5-6 and I just can't manage the number of enemies that show up, even on Classic.

Thoughts on this ability? It's attached to a 30000 gold amulet a merchant had but I'm not sure I want to spend that much money on it, even though the amulet has some nice stats. The ability seems really niche, especially considering many enemies don't have giga health pools but rather relatively large health AND armour pools

Cheat engine.
Unfortunately, there is no way to only cheat a little bit. It's either no cheating or 99999 on all skills.

>xir doesn't know

I am getting on the boat someone stop me from massacring everyone here
does griff get on the boat with us

It's not a damage dealing summon though, he can just teleport a short distance and swap places with the summoner

is there any way to make an warfare staff user good?
I mean the basic idea would be to use the warfare skills just for damage to blow an enemy magic armor down, and then CC with other magic skills.
But there are more problems with an int-based melee than just warfare CC using physical armor saves. Your own physical armor is shit. Going to melee in robes sounds like it would utterly fuck you over.

Can I kill the silent monks for some XP or does this affect anything?

>30k gold
small time

how

You forgot skeleton, which apparently was buddies with the current gods.

how do you revive dead party members

Is there any way to change the difficulty? I'm not enjoying tactician.

It just irks me out because he really wanted to get the dreamer for info earlier, yet when Sebille killed him he barely reacted to it and there was no likeability decrease between MC and Red, just Sebille liking me more.

Oh and I forgot
>fane is from an era where gods were mortal

>sebille can't get over being a sex slave
>Why bother?

Can I free Fort Joy? I wanna bang Butter and I've slaughtered every Magister minus Yarrow since she's with her dad at the beach to accomplish this goal.

Doesn't matter man, I want to collect all the summons. I might need to restart this game, and that really annoys me.

What are some good builts for Summoning?!

No idea what I should respec my attributes/abilities

Oh boo how the poor privledged super rich fuck. No one should have a horrid life of banging demons all day

what's that scroll on your hotbar do?

She's been dead for me since i arrived

try looking in your inventory

Is it only the goons or do I have to kill her and the final boss?

Doesnt matter if you kill them.

I left Fort Joy with everything dead except the Hydro and Summoner vendors.

Put everything into summoning
Maybe one point into healing

Free gold, it's nice to have but not really mandatory, put priority in persuasion or thieving.

>i want to murder everyone in fort but dont want to break furture quests

At what levels do you get social ability points? It seems like you get fuck all of those points