/dg/ - Destiny General

>>NEWS

Good job.

Decide for me since I'm a gayboy
Dawnblade Warlock
Striker titan
or Sunbreaker titan

Game will be dead by November

Looking to raid, at Gauntlet. Anyone looking for one more?

Reminder

>Quickplay
>enemy team is a stack
>3 storm callers with that stupid looking crown exotic
>One GG
>MIDA's and minitools
>All camp heavy ammo
>All move in packs and teamshoot like aimbots
>about 5 storms during the match

sure was fun

Don't forget to plant the bomb gents.

WHO
THE
FUCK
IS
RESPONSIBLE
FOR
QUIVER
AND
HEART
OF
THE
PACK
BEING
ON
THE
SAME
TREE

>all characters at about 285 already

>Even my normie as fuck friends are weekly locked at 270
Holy shit they fucked up the endgame hard. Nothing is worth doing at that point.

Player pool is going to dry the fuck up in a week.

I was having a blast with the whole "infinite devour" thing, then I got sheev powers and I gotta say they're pretty fun.
I know dick about this game honestly. What's a good warlock setupd skillwise for PvE and what's good for PvP?

12th for PC version is superior

Makes sense since the game basically boosts you there on your other two characters after the first one has reached it

>quickplay
>see stack
>go back to orbit and lmao @ cucks that think it's fun to get team gibbed for 10 minutes

I'm 290+ on my warlock, hunter, and titan. Step it up.

Thanks for the advice. I've never got into a game like this right at launch, and since I'm having so much fun I would like to actually learn these things and keep up with content.
Are the planet dailies worth keeping up with at all, or just if they happen to line up with doing adventures? I assume planet-specific gear is only going to take me so far, going with what you said.

>for 10 minutes

Gforti dont recruit on here if all you friends are a bunch of thin skinned pussies who genuinely get upset over the use of "double nigger". Just go to reddit where you belong sonny.

So what's the best team comp for the raid then?

That's why I said normie friends, I'm at 294.

3 warlocks and 3 titans

Planet daily challenges are useful for glimmer and tokens. The tokens are the new rep, and it takes about 20-30 per level up.

You'll want the planetary gear for fashion and such. But as for doing them, just do them if you want to grind for tokens, or if they line up with what you're already doing

I don't give a fuck if you say nigger but holy fuck if you're that 14 year old who keeps joining and saying it every 30 seconds then you can fuck off

It's just tryhard edgy and you're annoying.

Planetary Factions have a change to give you Exotics when you get a rep package, so the challenges are somewhat worth doing in that they'll give you near to a level if you also run a few patrols and open a few chests while you burn through them. No reason not to run through them if you've already burned your weeklies and have the time.

Name all of them, more cucks for the black list.

I just realized they give you a decent chunk of EXP for bright engrams too, so I guess that's nice.
Anyway, thanks again. Good to know.

Looking for two tough cookies for flawless trials
Party is up, or reply here with tag for some fun times

2 Gunslingers, a Nightstalker, 2 Defenders, and a Shocklock.

i said it once after the group kinda fucked me over twice just casually called em double niggers and they got butthurt instantly "block this racist asshole" then immediately blocked me. idk dont understand why you would recuit from Veeky Forums if you're friends are fucking pussies

>no nighthawk gunslinger or nightstalkers
Why though?

About fucking time you retards made a new thread.
Can't you do anything right?

You mean 2 Strikers. Pulse Grenades are imbalanced.

Cya hick. Nobody wants to have nigger in their vocab because they hear some edgy fag from Veeky Forums saying it 24/7

hunters are gay

So it literally wasn't people from here? It's just one guy and some of his friends who aren't from here?

Then why the fuck are you crying saying WE'RE pussies? Fucking idiot we clearly aren't the problem

Does having another character who's say half the light level of your highest affect the light level of drops in any way? I remember hearing somewhere that it does, but googling anything about this game just brings up dozens of bloated game "journalist" articles.

>mfw autists believe Veeky Forums tourette memes are entertaining in any other context

Just use the non offensive slurs, like 'Kike,' or 'Faggot'

>no gunslingers
You can have two nighthawks for DEEPS or just have them make six orbs each if the inside team need the extra help.

When do vendors start selling 265+ gear from rep packages?

You sound like a retard. It's probably a good thing they kicked you before you held them back.

he didnt mention that at all you know he should've, let alone shouldn't have insta blocked me once his lbgt friends go salty over something so small.

So that Clan 2 Raid never finished last night? I'd be down to help if you're still on Calus.

Never seen warlock spelled that way before.

We get it. You really don't like the calus fight.

Warlocks wear dresses and Hunters are the gay class?

Need 1 carry for trials

>all these people in this thread actually offended over a word
god damn 4chans going downhill with all these filthy normies

>tfw I remember there are actual niggers browsing this thread and I might end up in a party with them

Literally okay with any other race but them hopefully I can still avoid them

I don't remember those shoulders on my King's Fallen geared Titan. Did they update it later on?

Looking for two more raid, group of four that hasn't done it yet. 3 of us are also playing in the same room so mind the noise. Starting in 20 PS4: monkeygottagun20

>harry potter in space isn't gay
>a fucking gunslinger is
Lad.

Need 1 for Calus, reply here for invite

nigs from here still wouldnt get as salty as the fucking libcucks from leddit and tumblr coming to Veeky Forums

If youre talking about the group that took a hiatus for the movie, then tuggs isnt available till later tonight, if at all. I might be down for a clan run just to finish the weekly, but we'll have to do it again for him.

No one likes them, hence all the talk of "tolerance".

>being the same class as meme-6
Pal

Breh I'm pretty goddamn casual and I'm already 283. I think maybe you need new friends.

Imma ask again is it possible to see what a vendor has without using up your tokens?

You say lgbt like it's an insult, dude

I mean I don't give a fuck about people saying gay or nigger or anything but let's not take the memes too far and *actually* mean them in an offensive context. I mean it's one thing to be chill and actually have a sense of humour enough to not flip out hearing someone call someone a coon - it's another thing entirely to go full fedora and start calling people "lgbt liberal fucktards" or whatever

I mean that's when you know you need to take a break from Veeky Forums my dude. And I say this as someone who's posted here for 6 years and never once visited Reddit.

>Mixing Veeky Forums and normie players.
>Calling people nigger unironically.
You've only yourself to blame and you neet to get this little meltdown under control because none of us here have any interest in taking your autistic side you toxic fucking nigger.

Would you play a Destiny RPG as the Vanguard or the Iron Lords?

Cayde is miles better than Ikora. Fucking miles.

Why are hand cannons so fucking unusable?

It's that or a nigger, or blue nigger. I'd take tragic back story meme man any day.

No.

I'd be down to help finish the clan 2 raid as well if we start with callus

A black guy from here wouldn't even blink if he heard the word nigger over voice chat, assuming he isn't some holdover from /co/mblr or flew in from reddit like half of every other general from here.

Did you guys stop on Calus?

No, unfortunately

Is there a 6th clan on PS4? The 5th one is full now

It depends on your level i was about 270 when they gave 265, im 275 and they give 268

Better Devils and Old Fashioned are okay, I dunno about the exotic Sunshot one but I've heard good things there too.

Well trigger me timbers.

yep. almost got the new guys down on the strat perfectly too

Do their inventories cycle?

Flawless trials roll up roll up

2 spots open

>came in 2011
Not him but that is literally just a year or two after this entire site went down the fucking shitter and turned into reddit 2.0

I can't tell if this is a joke post or you actually are some redditor that decided to never go back but you need to go back

>hopefully I can still avoid them
Ive been told i sound indistinguishable from a middle aged white guy, so you would never know unless you ask.

What the fuck bungie

5/6 for Calus fight, we need one more to finish

i said fucking double nigger like the robotnik comic strip fucking shit from like 7 years ago, jesus fuck chill youre inner sjw is showing, also i wouldnt have said it if i knew the queer mentioned he has normie friends in the fucking party that are libcucks

Which would you rather have? Combat sparrows with built in weapons or being able to use hand cannons, smgs, and sidearms on any sparrow?

You really need to go back.

Sure.

Dude you reeeally need to get this meltdown under control, you're just digging the hole deeper. Nobody asked you and nobody cares why you said it. You did shit people didn't like and they kicked you, you'll get the same treatment from anyone anywhere. Nobody has an obligation to tolerate your retardation.

Yes

It's older than that now.
>all these fucking normalfags around me don't know shit abou eggman edits or just call image macros "memes"
This place really did go down the shitter after 2009 god damn

Built in weapons. Mounted combat drive-bys are more frustrating than functional.

Anyone use the chaos tree over hunger for voidwalker? Is it any good?

Well let's just do this now.

join the party on inx

See i knew one of you faggots was a sjw, which one of you is it? gforti? tyen_? BlooJayBloos? or that deus fella? he sounded gay so probably him

Built in. Play red dead redemption and shoot on horseback WTHOUT deadeye to see how that other option would go.

>still defending your self for saying nigger
Ceas. That guys a little cuck but you're starting to sound like a crazy bitch.

Oh, well that's silly. I assume just that second category cycles, and that's why they even bother to differentiate the two pools.

Does anyone have a Female Exo Titan?
What's the sitting animation like?

Stop