/digi/ Digimon General

Hetero Edition
Previous thread: =Hacker's Memory News=
>Hacker's Memory Pre-order Bonus and Cover art
withthewill.net/threads/18211-Japanese-Hacker-s-Memory-Cover-Art-Cast-Pre-Order-Bonus-DLC-amp-Limited-Edition-Info
>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters
>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660
>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634
>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory Trailer
youtu.be/QdroyF26SMo

=Anime News=
>tri. part 5 NEW PV
twitter.com/Digisoulweb/status/891861902040514560
>tri. stage play PV
youtu.be/watch?v=MASXaPVnBsU

=Toy News=
>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

=Resources=
>Cyber Sleuth Digilinks
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8
>Digimon Linkz English Guide
digilinkz.kongbakpao.com/
>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ
>Discord link
discord.gg/urBVbKa

=Downloads=
>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw
>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/
twitter.com/appmon_official/status/903450153310347264
twitter.com/appmon_official/status/896220727413686272
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This counts as hetero since one of them is a chick with dick

We died?

Blame foujoshit OP´s Pic. Fujo and bara threads are worst threads.

Why always wolf Digimons betray their comrades?

Those are the best threads

>fujo
Other than OP and shitposters, the overwhelming consensus was that Haru and Yuujin are a fucked up shitty ship and whether it is straight or gay, it shouldn't be praise.

What went wrong? Seriously, this season had potential, but it's like they suddenly went full retard.

Fujos were the main demographic on Appmon. So they gave undiscriminately full fujobait.

Rate appmon so far:
I give 5/10. Eri and Rei were the only good thing about appmon.

This thread needs more of the baptized in the pure light that is Haruujin

Is Appmon the gayest season to date?

Toei has been putting a lot of homosexual subtexts in their kids anime. PreCure and Aikatsu are popular kids anime in Japan made by Toei and they have lesbian moments as well.

Even tri has many gay moments between Taichi and Tomato. They are doing this on purpose.

Homosexual subtext sells and fujos give them money and popularity. Your complaints don't mean anything to them as they listen to people who give them money.

Will this Mon appear in any capacity at all in Tri?

If you don't count tri, then yes.

Taichi and Yamato have gay moments in each OVA. It's just people notice it less because they have more characters to focus on and each OVA is released months apart. Try to watch the OVA back to back.

Digimon that died in the real world can't come back.

Gennai stated otherwise.

Reboot took care of that

Tri is less gay. I don't what you fujos are fucking smoking but until Taichi does shit like this or pic related showing he is a selfish faggot on the levels of Ryo from Devilman or says gay shit like daisuki, it's not even close.

Fujobaiting of these levels should be punishable by death. Either make it gay or don't do it. Tired of this shit being in my anime/cartoons, the fucking teasing, this goes for straight or lez shipping too.

The reboot brings them back
They have many gay moments but in the typical anime friendship/rivalry way, nothing like Haru and Yuujin that are constantly professing they love for one another

Yes. He'll be the thing that saves Tailmon and Hikari and allows her to evolve to Holydramon (lol not really it's fucking going to be Ophanimon learn2dealwithit furfags)

Y'all forgetting that Wizardmon may be from Witchelny, not Yggdrasil's Digital World.

>mfw I thought Haru was going to be a different type of Takato
>mfw I'll get my wish and at the end of the series will see him hold hands with Yuujin like what happened with Juri and Takato

Well I got my wish, sort of.

Yamato blushed on Taichi, constantly thought of him, and even said he "expected too much of him" (Taichi) when the Digimon asked him if he hated Taichi (they left it ambiguous as to what is Yamato expectation on Taichi). He even cared about Taichi more than his supposedly girlfriend Sora. Taito is more canon at this point than Sorato.

Nigga, Yamato is swimming in pussy, he is as straight as he gets. Maybe Yamato holds Taichi in high esteem, but that doesn't mean he wants to fuck him.

Nigger that is fucking weak.
Weaker than the twins having that moment in Frontier, weaker than Daisuke and Ken's heartbeat shit.
Get out of here, it's like this one user said, >They have many gay moments but in the typical anime friendship/rivalry way, nothing like Haru and Yuujin that are constantly professing they love for one another

Anime tend to ignore the general lore on profiles or cherry pick whenever they need it.

It could have been Wizardmon's ancestor who came from Witchelny, and this Wizardmon was just one of its descendant who was born in Digital World.

Doesn't matter because the starting point of the reboot was in a time he already was in the Digital World.

I'm almost certain that there are massive hints that this Wizardmon, who also appeared in other media together with Tailmon, is from Witchelny. I don't remember the exact sources, but I think he appeared in a manga, and is able to cross through dimensions.

>I don't remember the exact sources
It was a CD Drama.

>the starting point of the reboot was in a time he already was in the Digital World
Ya sure it's not from the very beginning of the Digital World?

Thanks!

See, you are acting like a fujo that thinks "strong feeling for someone=romantic attraction", and that's what regular fujopandering is all about, the one we have in all digimon anime except Tamers. Nothing like the one in appmon where the characters themselves are the one talking about how "Yuujin is the most important person to me" or "I would give my life to make Haru happy", with regular fujopandering you just have moments of tension and let the fujos extrapolate them into something else (like Tri. does), with Appmon they don't need to extrapolate anything because it's already explicit.

I want Yuujin to fart in my mouth.

Yuujin's character song is the gayest shit I have heard, as well as being the worst character song I have heard.
His VA can't sing for shit.

Well, that's not mine, but comments I've seen on Twitter and tumblr where many fujos lurk.

Being the most important person to someone does not always mean in romantic sense (that's only if you chose to interpret it as such). Giving up your life for someone is also not necessarily romantic. Samurai did it all the time and it's seen as an act of loyalty and not romantic.

Jokes on you. He's the most popular VA out of Appmon's main cast and the one who voiced Saitama from One Punch.

The majority of girls flocking on Yuujin is because of his voice actor, and his character song is also the most popular.

>his character song is also the most popular.
Really? Not him, but I thought it was Eri's? I remember some of the fags on WtW had source showing her was the most popular. Or I might be remembering wrong.

Manga and CD drama tend to be seen as extra canonical materials. These media rely on the anime, but the anime itself won't rely on them and can completely disregard them if they chose to.

If we take CD dramas into consideration, then Mimi would have already evolved Palmon to Rosemon once, Sora and Yamato are already in relationship for years by this point, and Jo's brother is one of the Chosen Children. None of these are acknowledged in tri.

We have a fujobait shitposter. We are reaching dbs and boruto levels of autism.
Thank god appmon is ending.

Faggot you are overreacting.
We have yet to see anyone vilify a character and try to turn into a forced meme. The closet we got was some people hating on Yoshino for not exactly being a good character.

>We have a fujobait shitposter.
It seems like a legit discussion about fujobait to me

digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Not a lot here but it exists.

I just don't want to see fujo pandering in my children's show unless they make it canon.

I'm tired of fucking teasing, it's like watching a show where I think the main will end up with one girl, only for the lovely embrace of NTR to smack me in my face (and no I'm not some retard who shipped Ichiruki or NScuck) and the main ends up with some whore.

>dies fighting the gay lovers
He was too good for this faggot show. RIP In Pieces Cowboy.

>and no I'm not some retard who shipped Ichiruki or NScuck
So either an Onodera-fag, Tenri-fag or Kuroneko-fag. Or maybe we don't even need to go outside this franchise and you are just a Taiorafag

Not that user, but I'm Chihirofag and I'm glad I chose the right ship. Never cared about Nisekoi since I heard it's a shitty series and I'm glad I'm not part of that fandom.

As someone who didn't grow up with English dub, I have been saved from fake Taiora, Takari, and Joumi moments the English dubbers arbitrarily put into the story.

Almost half the characters in this show were wasted in nothing. You could say all Digimon seasons are wasted potential, but this season was way worse.

I'm an incestfag so I was shipping Taikari from day one. Same goes for Oreimo. I never thought for a moment that Kuroneko had a fucking chance.
You'll never know what shows I got cucked from. (And no the series where I felt cheated on wasn't due to incest not happening)
The only ship I kinda give a shit about right now in Appmon is ErixAstra and it's mostly ironically.

Is Boltboutamon the single strongest antagonist in all of digimon excluding Zeed himself?

Ignoring the Haru/Yuujin stuff we been discussing to death these last threads, Eri, Astra and Rei were treated fairly well. Eri arc as an idol got a lot focus and she actually developed a lot through it. Rei got shafted a lot during the early episodes but gave a "shit gets real" feeling every time he appeared, and the Hajime stuff that was the maing thing driving the plot forward during the middle part of the show. I don't really like Astra's youtube/temple arc. and it didn't get as many episodes as the other two, but annoying catchphrase aside he was great as a supporting role on Eri's arc and I their growing friendship was one of the better handled things on the show. Also they all reached the final evolution level (even did it before the main character, I think that's a first for the anime) and are contributing to the final battle. Appmon fails on a lot of things but the not-main-duo members of the cast got it way better than the 02/frontier/hunters kids.

This is the only way Appmon will be redeem in my eyes.
That or they hold hands.

>[L Subs] Digimon Universe Appli Monsters - 50 [163B7EF0][720p].mkv

I'm still laughing my ass off that the episode was cut off early thanks to Minion shit. I guess Haru's speech was too gay for the mini Japs and had to be censored.

>daisuki again
Stop using that word you little faggot, don't the Japanese spank their children? Where is this little homo's father?

Dead, I guess

Don't worry user, this series will remain true to real life that homos experience in modern Japan.
Haru will marry Ai, but will cuck her on the side by getting his daily vitamin D from Yuujin.

Heh, a lot of these are just a few people here being unusually vocal on how they don't like Haru and Yuujin being gay. "I don't want gays in muh child cartoon!" when gay is a staple in Toei's kids anime.

If Haru and Yuujin were not written well, Japanese fans would have not given a shit on the show, and they are way more selective since there are tons of anime out there every fucking year.

When it's being gay, Appmon suddenly is more popular. It even almost reached the popularity of WarGreymon's episode so you know Toei is successful in doing what it's doing:

twitter.com/appmon_official/status/903450153310347264

twitter.com/appmon_official/status/896220727413686272

>all that reddit spacing
>unironically supports fag shipping and talks down on non degenerate digimon fans

At least I speak in full sentence than use bullet points on incomplete sentence like kids

Oops, not kids. That's disrespectul to kids. Only degenerates use bullet points since they can't comprehend sentences.

Popular ≠ Quality, that's the golden rule. Besides I don't like the changes they did at the half of the season, because that would mean Appli Monsters never had a fixed plot since the beginning and they basically made shit at the go depending on the ratings.

What the fuck

kill yourself for posting this

VomitingTaichiandKoushiro.jpg
NO MERCIFUL GOD WOULD ALLOW SOMEONE TO DRAW THAT

US fandom was a mistake

I have no reaction to this debauchery.

Show this to the Japs, I want to see how they react to Western degeneracy. They think homos are cute like Haruujin, but this is the truth.

Things had been foreshadowed since episode 1, and the structure of the show is similar to Toei's other popular kids anime (PreCure) - mostly normal life stuff and get serious near the end.

The guy who did the series composition (Yoichi Kato) was the one who did Yokai and Aikatsu, and those are succesful series. There are lots of similarities in humor and narrative structure with Appmon. It all screams this have been planned since the beginning, a mix of influence from the series direct and Toei themselves.

How can you explain they making shit up as they go when we had recap episode that aired when the anime changed timeslot exactly midway in the series, had ending song changed every 13 episodes (and last ed changed exactly on July 1, which was Haru's birthday), and toys released on schedule near their anime appearance? It's not like Adventure where they had only one Digivice toy to advertise, but they got an entire toy line released near the anime's appearance.

I bet there will be more artworks like this if Appmon got dubbed.

No, it was not cut early. It's also like that in the official website. They ended the episode with Haru not finishing his sentence.

It will get worse if Yuujin and Haru become canon.
Are you ready for black trans demisexual Haru and Muslim agender femme polysexual Yuujin?

I thought the official website was the live broadcast except for commercials?

As much as I want Wizardmon to be back, tri already got its plate full of unresolved plot points. No need to add more potential source of plot holes.

Yup. The Minion was a commercial. Some people thought it got cut off due to Haru not finishing his sentence, but the actual episode on the official website really ended with Haru not finishing his sentence. It was not cut early.

Are you implying havin stuff planned from the beginning automatically makes it good?

Because "big bad wolf" exists and it influenced many wolf portrayals in fiction.

I'm saying they did not make shit at the go.

Nah, it bacause dogs/wolf are extremely loyal, so if their partner turns-cloak they go with them, no questions asked.

I have yet to see any other season's fandom do this. Appmon was a mistake, it's nothing but trash.

>inb4 they cut it because Haru was going to confess his love to Yuujin and they didn't want to jump the shark yet

>Where is this little homo's father?
He's gay because he has no father. His longing for a father figure has made him idolize and emulate the closet thing he had to one, Yuujin. However, now that he is entering puberty, that longing is turning into deep lust and now wants to fill the hole in his heart with his substitute father figure by using sex as a means to do so.

Freud was a hack and a lying kike.

>Hetero Edition thread
>Most comments talk about gay couple

Ah, the irony.

Think we will get HaMe news on the TGS?

NEVER EVER

astra has the best relationship with his appmon out of the entire cast. You can see them becoming best friends, and musimon was not afraid of leaving astra if he started doing wrong things.

Inb4 Haru makes a giant yuujin turn humanity into a pool of data

I thought Tamers already did the Tang thing.

nah, the D-Reaper was just about straight up murder.

You know given that Vikemon elicited far bigger reactions than Rosemon...

Well Lucemon straight up said, that they were lucky he retreated. Thats despite BB being beaten down, and you, Shouma and Beelzemon being there as well. He is definetly high up.

Well, in next order that wasn't a regular boltboutamon, but more a vessel for a higher power. We haven't seen a regular boltboutamon yet.

Will there be an Appmon02?

Unlikely, there is no reason to set Appmon in 2002.

how about in 2020 then?

No, digimon like Vamdemon and Wziardmon who died in the real world were not affected by the reboot.

The malevolent fist.Why did N0 have so many extradimensional beings or flat out apocalyptic digimon running around? BB, RustTyranno, Omega AlterB, Armaggedemon etc.

Did you even watch the movie? He specifically stated that the ones who die in the real world get brought back by the reboot, since they dont reincarnate normally.

He actually stated the exact opposite.

Good god that tumblr art.

I may be a fujo, but reading that physically gave me pain. What is wrong with some people?