PlayStation Vita General 3096 - Between Despair and Hope Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Tokyo Game Show 2017 live stream schedule
gematsu.com/2017/09/tokyo-game-show-2017-live-s

>The Drop: New PlayStation Games for 9/19/2017
blog.us.playstation.com/2017/09/15/the-drop-new-playstat

>Mary Skelter: Nightmares Interview
dualshockers.com/mary-skelter-nightmares-int

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony ‘Ultimate Roll Call #4’ trailer
youtu.be/Wm6W3jaxYdk

>Windjammers Will Get a Physical Release From Limited Run Games
playstationlifestyle.net/2017/09/13/windjammers-

>Bullet Girls Phantasia first details, screenshots
gematsu.com/2017/09/bullet-girls-phantasia-first-details

>Gintama Rumble has an eight chapter story mode
gematsu.com/2017/09/gintama-rumble-eight-ch

>Tokyo Clanpool demo launches September 25 in Japan+Stream
gematsu.com/2017/09/tokyo-clanpool-demo-launches-septe
youtu.be/OjmwgCn0rGU

>Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Launch details
dualshockers.com/ys-viii-lacrimosa-dana-launches-no

>Gintama Rumble ‘Shiroyasha’ screenshot, character model
gematsu.com/2017/09/gintama-rumble-shiroyasha-scre

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

social.gust.co.jp/pc/event/tgs/shop2017
youtube.com/watch?v=mQUNKhP8SB4
gamefaqs.com/boards/184356-bullet-girls-2/73647087
youtube.com/watch?v=7Kt8NAAn_44
dictionary.cambridge.org/grammar/british-grammar/about-nouns/nouns-countable-and-uncountable
portlandenglish.edu/blog/good-better-best-comparison-superlative-adjectives/
youtube.com/watch?v=_1rXqD6M614
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Th-Thanks.

Thanks to you, Aocchi.

I want to make chuuni babies.

死ね

Thanks future wife

I want to explode inside Megumin.

Good night
Don't let vitagen sleep too much

Sweet dreams.

Not big enough

Is that so?

So was Adol just a very good liar?

How so?

Wasn't Adol married on the timeline?

Hey Hatsuu, was Akiba's Beat worth it?

Nah, he's literally a love 'em and leave 'em type. Too much energy spent that can be used on Adventuring

Post that

Adventure, the ultimate waifu

God I want to make Hatsuu a single mother

Guys, what if a new utawarerumono game starring Mizushima and it was revealed he wasnt cursed 100 percent and mashiro was able to bring him back.

I'm pretty sure he was killed before the curse. I mean they didn't say it outright but what else would you do with a traitor?

Winning over hardships
The paragon of peace and forgiveness
Heil Ion

'night Vitagen.

Good night

Forgiver of genociders and shitest of waifus. Truly Ion is the worst.

Uta 3 after Izuruha stuff: Oh Genho, she isn't going to get him. She might be a good woman, but she doesn't have a clue how to do anything. I feel bad for her. But gotta admit, this was a super cute pic.

Night.

They just changed it not too long ago. Only works for pre orders now.

I really didnt like how they made Atuy and Nosuri go on a journey to look for Haku. in the epilogue. Rulutieh does it better.

I mean, they get jobs as eight pillar generals. Kuon ditching work is different since she's been doing that forever and it's funny cause Benawi.

>Forgiver of genociders
I thought Jill died

you need to pay more attention to the story

social.gust.co.jp/pc/event/tgs/shop2017

Pillar General is a fluff title though, unless there is war there is no need for them and with the truce with Tuskur and Uzurusha still in shambles after their last invasion there is no one left who will pick a fight with Yamato.

Lolineets

Dumb Tonelicos

I want to commit a crime on her.

>Kuon ditching work is different since she's been doing that forever and it's funny cause Benawi.
Hakuoro's back anyway. He can take care of that while her daughter go search for Haku.

Don't be mean.

Why would you say that?

I have probably a stupid question but I'm still a relatively new Vita owner. Is there a way to play mkv anime files on the Vita? Do I need to convert them to mp4? Is there a good way of doing this?

Handbrake and Google "Handbrake Vita Profile"

youtube.com/watch?v=mQUNKhP8SB4

25 hrs

I wonder if they even show one vita game in there. Maybe one or two vita/ps4 titles.

Her "nyah!" shouts are the best

>I have a rostered day off that will cover this.

Called in sick today. Probably will tomorrow too.

Stop tempting me I already missed some on tuesday. I just wanna stay home and play with Beryll

>Everyone hates Kohaku
It's not fair.

Indeed.

Btw, did that OLZ art book ever arrive? I haven't been here lately because people were openly posting unmarked Uta3 spoilers.

Sweet, looking forward to it.

Yuo. Super quality stuff yet again.

Here's a few more screens:
It doesn't have every item description stuff like the first one had though. But it does have every enemy sprite and an interview.

And yeah, the unspoilered stuff really makes this place a minefield for me as well at the moment.

"Okay, I beat that guy. Surely this is the end of the game. Wait... it isn't? What? ...Okay, I beat THAT guy. Clearly there's nothing more that can be done with the story... wait... WHAT?! ...Okay FINE, we delt with that, now... GOD DAMMIT YOU HAD ONE JOB. FINE. BEAT THAT. WE'RE DONE NOW, RIGHT? ...FUCK!"

Uta3 is a hell of a game.

Ooh, very nice. Thank you for the pics!

I'm guessing the Z cup appraisal art is basically going to be a render of the weird polygonal models they had going on, right? lol

Very nice Mirei there. And man, that Rio and Urara art is, uh, wow.

>It's a shame that the artbook didn't have this as two pager. Had the fully clothed version instead.
Kinda funny they neglected to include that as a two-pager but did so for Urara's. The layout must be cramped if they were only doing one for each minigame.

Did they include any concept art beyond what was included in the LE's booklet?

Argh, it's gonna be a while until the next print of the book. Should have jumped on ordering it when it was up, but oh well.

>It doesn't have every item description stuff like the first one had though. But it does have every enemy sprite and an interview.
Shame it's not complete, but I imagine space was at a premium with all the extra new art.

>And yeah, the unspoilered stuff really makes this place a minefield for me as well at the moment.
I should probably start the first game when I get the chance, lol. I imagine Uta3 will still be in stock by the time I go to buy it (which will hopefully be soon).

>I'm guessing the Z cup appraisal art is basically going to be a render of the weird polygonal models they had going on, right?
Yeah, they cheaped out with appraisal. Both artbooks have the same art for the characters that were in the previous game, not sure what the point of that really is. I guess it wouldn't have made sense to leave them out either.

>>Very nice Mirei there. And man, that Rio and Urara art is, uh, wow.
Yup, that's probably one of the best pics of Mirei there is. And that Rio and Urara is the lewdest pic of the whole book easily.

>Did they include any concept art beyond what was included in the LE's booklet?
Man, I don't remember what was in there. I swear sadpanda had it scanned but I can't find it anymore. But nope, neither Rio, Urara or Chichi didn't have any concepts.

>Argh, it's gonna be a while until the next print of the book. Should have jumped on ordering it when it was up, but oh well.
Heh, better be ready then. Good stuff from cover to end.

>Shame it's not complete, but I imagine space was at a premium with all the extra new art.
Guess so. I would have paid a little more for even more stuff.

>I should probably start the first game when I get the chance, lol. I imagine Uta3 will still be in stock by the time I go to buy it (which will hopefully be soon).
The first game isn't terribly long, but playing it makes stuff in the next two games even better than what it is.

Thinking about buying the Asia English version of Moe Chronicle, but holy shit, the price went up $20 since last week.

Is Bullet Girls 2 good? May get it because Phantasia wont be available till 2018

>Yeah, they cheaped out with appraisal. Both artbooks have the same art for the characters that were in the previous game, not sure what the point of that really is. I guess it wouldn't have made sense to leave them out either.
Yeah. Did they at least include the different appraisal stones? I imagine that wouldn't be too difficult to fit onto one or two pages.

>Man, I don't remember what was in there. I swear sadpanda had it scanned but I can't find it anymore.
Found it, lol
/1091686/c520ff6fbd/

>But nope, neither Rio, Urara or Chichi didn't have any concepts.
Damn, I guess those bits of art really were an LE exclusive.

>Heh, better be ready then. Good stuff from cover to end.
Seriously, haha. So much Wadatsumi goodness.

>The first game isn't terribly long, but playing it makes stuff in the next two games even better than what it is.
That sounds fine to me. I'm a stickler for going through game series from the beginning before anything else to get the full experience, which is what I still need to do for the Muv-Luv games as well, haha.

TGS predictions??

Depression and cementing the fact that 2018 is the last year of the Vita.

I imagine we're getting close to the final prints for a number of these games. Best to snag the others that you want now before prices go up.

I haven't finished it yet, but it's a pretty solid TPS. From where I was last at, there seemed to be a good variety of mission objectives and weapon types. Decent amount of control configuration options too.

It's pretty fun and an improvement over the first in pretty much every way. If you've played the first before I can go into a big post about some changes between the two if you'd like.
Menu translations in case you need them:
gamefaqs.com/boards/184356-bullet-girls-2/73647087

Vita will keep getting otome games for years to come

>>Yeah. Did they at least include the different appraisal stones? I imagine that wouldn't be too difficult to fit onto one or two pages.
Nope. Oversight from them, really.

>Found it, lol
No wonder I didn't find it, it doesn't even tell the game name. Though I was only one step away from it since I searched with わだつみ. Oh well, might favourite as well. Everything else except the concepts is in the book. Shame they didn't include it.

Could you list the differences please? I'm interested in it as well.

>Nope. Oversight from them, really.
Man, that's weird. At least they remembered to include the DLC costume portraits.

>No wonder I didn't find it, it doesn't even tell the game name. Though I was only one step away from it since I searched with わだつみ. Oh well, might favourite as well. Everything else except the concepts is in the book. Shame they didn't include it.
Yeah, it's a weird title they chose, but I guess they tagged it with the right artist name, at least.

And man, that alternate cover concept art looks so good. Kinda wish we got that as a reverse-side cover.

Which Tonelicos produce the most amounts of breastmilk?

Cloche or Kanon definitely

Dumb Cloche was literally made for breeding.

It's too bad Bamco never made a remaster of the Tonelicos.

How do you feel about this Italian Tank Commander?

She should be making babies instead of fighting in the front lines.

>the most amounts of breastmilk
is that snakefag?

N-no, not necessarily...what made you suspect that?

Of course it is, you can always tell by filename.

In before kyss

youtube.com/watch?v=7Kt8NAAn_44

I'd wager that you're right about the supply drying up. Still, crazy to see a price nearly double in one week.

Maybe this will help
dictionary.cambridge.org/grammar/british-grammar/about-nouns/nouns-countable-and-uncountable

And especially using the "most" superlative here:
portlandenglish.edu/blog/good-better-best-comparison-superlative-adjectives/

And here I thought I'd wait for a sale, turns out the price will get higher instead.

It's so boring to read all those grammar.

Play-Asia still has it at what seems to be normal price.

They have sold out in the past, so I guess maybe there are still ways to stock up.

then read some actual books. Lots of it.
Fan translated manga does not count, there are grammar errors and typos all over them. Eventually you will learn the rules even without actually knowing them.

I hoped for vita2/psp3, but announcements like these were always preceded by leaks from third parties, like wireless connectivity boerau or whatever it's called, patents, and such.
Then there comes the fact that I'd have to pay for multiplayer, because there's no way they won't stretch plus to any new console they release.
Are there even any game announcements I should look forward to?

Pure despair

Despair, until next TGS when PSP3 is announced

Sony is currently run by people that don't understand why they're where they are now. People that made playstation a big brand aren't there anymore.
People that made psp so popular have no power to create and release a great portable console and support it with games and exclusives.

youtube.com/watch?v=_1rXqD6M614

How about just kill yourself of fuck off and be a nuisance in some other general then.

Someone recently mentioned that snakefag might be YNA or damoreth so I added them both on PSN and you'd be surprised what I found out. Snakefag usually posts when damoreth is online on PSN. As soon as damoreth is offline snakefag stops shitposting. Coincidence?

Bokosuka Girls this year
I can feel

The right one looks much better

>run by people that don't understand why they're where they are now
>when the PS4 is selling millions
maybe portable consoles are dead

It's reversible for this version.

>>And man, that alternate cover concept art looks so good. Kinda wish we got that as a reverse-side cover.
Reverse covers should really be a standard.

And do get into that Uta train, it's really worth it. But too many things to get into and too little time. A problem way too familiar for many people.

I want the person who's responsible for this to be fired immediately.

oh

you missed the point. It sells a lot because of marketing and low entry price. That doesn't make it a good product by itself.

Does someone has a good picture of utawareru best girl Moznu ?