VOLATILITY!!!!!!!!!

MARKETS MOVING
ETH PUMPING
BTC DUMPING
POST YOUR VOLATILITY FACE

COINBASE LOCKED MY ACCOUNT REEEEEEEEEEE

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGHH!

This is my ETH face.

Goddamit, how the FUCK are we supposed to make money off of altcoins if we are forced to convert them to a (possibly future) worthless bitcoin when its time to sell and cash out?

I know right? I've been converting to ETH instead.

Buy ETH and hold or buy BTC and transfer as quickly as possible.

Really dont understand all the people cheering the death of bitcoin. Dont they understand that for the vast majority of coins that BTC is their only link to fiat and real world applications?

Im tied up into some very promising coins though... wtf why does this shit have to happen now

>the ETH ride never ends

>Bought $600 worth of Bitcoin yesterday

Why is this a problem? If you have $100 and you want to cash out and BTC becomes worth $1 you just buy 100 BTC.

Hold the coins long term until BTC and ETH stabilise. Alt-coins will rise in value in comparison to BTC as its value falls. You should be fine.

I have roughly 4300 Via Coins valued at .2 BTC which equals about $200 USD.

Lets say then that Biitcoin falls to $5USD right this second- my 4300 Via Coins, still valued at .2 BTC would now be worth about 1$USD.

This is a problem, no? You cant convert your Via Coins or (the majority of) other alt currency directly into fiat. Or am I missing something?

If BTC has no value though, with the exception of ETH, then these altcoins wont be worth shit no matter how "valuable" they are because without BTC you wont be able to do anything with them or apply them to any sort of functional use.

>Lets say then that Biitcoin falls to $5USD right this second-

That's a completely different problem to the one you asked initially.

Viacoin has value independent of BTC. If BTC's value plummets, that just means you'd be able to buy a shitload of bitcoins with your stupid memecoin (if your stupid memecoin didn't also plummet in value).

Been thinking this too what am I missing

My main worry is if Bitcoin goes to shit and becomes worthless, how the hell do I convert my altcoins, which have risen in value since my initial buy-in, back into fiat currency that is proportional to the gains I have made on the charts? I cant do that with a now worthless, valueless Bitcoin.

can you convert any of your alt coins into USDT?

None of the ones I own unfortunately, no.

whyyyy

I hope youre right, user. I was (perhaps mistakenly) under the idea that altcoins vs BTC remain in a "fixed" comparison (for lack of a better word), indepent of BTC's USD$ value.

independent*

Pivx bois don goofed