Destiny General /dg/ - The Absolute State of Flawless Victory edition

>>NEWS

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0uZZsoh50iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Gfw4yxn_kPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vocaroo.com/i/s0uZZsoh50iQ

>tfw no Holiday gf

Will raid checkpoints be reset on weekly reset?

>tfw no cuckd failsafe gf

My character has the Knight Errant leggings in the character screen but when I look at myself in-game it shows a different pair of leggings. How do I fix this?

>tfw no qt frame gf

DELET THIS

4/6 Calus

WHY. IS. THERE. NOBODY. DOING. PE'S. ANYWHEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRE JUST HELP ME PICK UP THE ORBS

You don't. There's about a 3 inch by 1 inch decal on those pants that vaguely looks like it says 'KEK' so bungie nuked them. After the maintenance tomorrow, it's likely the preview model will be updated to match.

shotgun mouthwash

What the fuck are trails and tokens

explain calus to me

he invites you aboard his ship to thank you for killing ghaul, and then tries to kill you. Doesn't seem like a very gracious host..
however since he is cabal, is he from his perspective actually giving you the greatest gift he knows by plunging you into combat with his finest soldiers?

>leveling a second character after the first
At least I can drop shit off in the vault. The whole game feels like you should have had a vehicle from the start, some of the early missions flow horribly without one.

fucking kek, good OC

hes testing you, you know how legends spread about groups that kill gods, he wants to see it himself, his final battle is a true test of your god killer prowess

Can I come if I haven't touched the raid yet?

also its assumed the cabal are running from something, its likely the darkness, and i think the darkness doesnt give a shit about the cabal, so its probably in their intrestest to do the enemy of my enemy is my friend sort of thing with guardians, of course there will be groups of cabal who dont like this and will fight us anyway, out of hate, or their need to fight

He saw what you did and is impressed so he invites you to try your strength against his. He is helping you improve, teaching you to grow fat from strength.

Meanwhile, while you're bleeding and dying in the raid, he sits in his luxury spacecruiser sipping wine and snorting Cabalcocaine off the naked bodies of his concubines.

Still need one?

What raid gear hasn't been obtained yet?
Midnight Coup the raid hand cannon off the top of my head but I'm not sure if anything else.

So I'm guessing that the robot was just a decoy? Will we ever be able to learn true power from the actual Emperor himself?

Join up if you want.

if that was just a farce, i hate to think of what he wanted to do if he was really trying to kill us, those psions can do some real mind fuckery shit, i bet that shadow world was just a taste of what the can really do

I feel like that's ok though, since he has grown fat from strength already

I think he's pretty bro. Here, take a nice bath
not my fault you're too much of a puss to sit in the water the cabal master race bathes in

Less of a decoy, more of a practice dummy.

Will we ever see Calus in all his glory? Probably not, but maybe. Would be pretty hype to have him roll in as a DLC Raidboss in D3.

You can drop the orbs with Triangle/Y. Just pull them all out to a safe distance for later use while the walker is having it's fit.

JESUS DETSUH

Well I was also thinking that the Cabal themselves are robotic as well that would explain why thier heads never look damaged when we blow off thier helmets even with the most powerful guns available to us

>calus has the technology to create a robot body double who can give the slayer of oryx crota atheon and aksis a hard time

I think the sniper too

>tfw you play with normie friends who have never done trials before

>go flawless the first try

>your /dg/ group took two tries

Really makes you think.

>Calus never ever loses in the Raid

Victory or Death, the Skyburner motto. You might roll through his ship, kill his flock and best his machine, but at the end of it all he's still standing. He's alive, and that there is victory. Says so on the gun.

wait, you think the people who post here are good? or even average?

>ah shit yeah i'm gonna kill the cabal emperor!
>haha dude rused xD this was all pointless actually

I'm a little mad

DEEPEST
LORE

Also does that mean that Guardians are always winning?

>Immigrate legally
>Proceeds to sneak past walls as a filthy foreigner

Technically recovering Godslayers, not Godslayers in our prime.

Actually, in the lore are we stronger or weaker than we were in the Age of Triumph? We lost and had to recover and rebuild our Light, but also the Traveler has awoken so who can say if we're better or worse off.

Speak to me not of the Darkness, I want no part.

So... all of it was just a waste of time? We killed his robot double, but we still don't know how to grow fat from strength? He has his robot roll up to us with a fucking world eating space whale worm... and nothing?

Everyone who tried to move past my Titan walls in trials tonight got punched down and out like Conor McGregor.

Immigrate legally through the walls and don't cause yourself any unnecessary pain.

Anybody down to do Nightfall? No mic.

did you rike it

>they just straight imported Dunemarchers into D2
it looks fucking out of place

please be excite for challenge mode where all the body doubles in storage join the fight

But you did grow fat from strength. You are now a better version of yourself than when you started.

Could you have beat the raid as easily blind as you can now? Of course not. You have become stronger.

Cook more pasta

Oh my god... this ENTIRE GAME... was just a clevery rused prank?

I would say we are weaker. consider ikora in the beginning, she big bang attacks the ship and solos it bare handed. That's probably more like what guardians should be capable of

when you whisper to the void, does it whisper back?

whoa...
wow...

Hand cannon, sniper, pulse(?), fusion, grenade launcher. Maybe more.

>the prank was getting us to buy it
>calus is bungie

Poetry

Well both PS4 clans are full, anyone still playing through the story, or is everyone already max level on all three characters?

>titan is just 2 platforms
why arent people more upset over this

I absolutely gained fat from strength, I drank way too much alcohol and ate too much shit food while I was trying to beat that faggot raid.

>all these shitters getting flawless in nucrucible
Ha even my balding co worker got flawless already after never getting it in 1, crucible is now basic shooter tactics 101.

>tfw shitting on welfare minitool faggots with mob justice

>auto loader
>rally barricade
>sweet business

I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I AM SEEING, GUARDIAN

>Calus is an anagram of Lucas
>Lucas as in Luke
>Calus is Luke Smith

So Calus just said fuck you fight my robot. Oh and uh... no space rhino powers for you lolrusedbyeXD
AND I PAID FULL PRICE FOR THIS?!?!

not pointless...

Calus saw we kicked Gaul's ass, (Gaul was his favorite gladiator). And Calus was like, hey yo you're strong come work for me. Your traveler is a bitch.

But has the best story setpiece so its ok

alot of people are
best location but there's only 3 20x20 play areas

>PvP has less options than the predecessor

fuck

I wish all the story set-pieces were unique areas.

First two missions, Almighty, and the Last mission really give the good old halo vibe.

Every other mission is here run through this patrol/strike with lol voice-over like the first game.

after a grueling evening in the raid, upon completion when having the obligatory post raid dance party before returning to orbit, one of the party members started pumping this over chat
youtube.com/watch?v=Gfw4yxn_kPQ

I Don't care one bit if it's reddit as fuck, it was fun and I enjoyed myself

What if 5 Titans put their barriers up in a box formation? Like a budget Ward of Dawn?

CANNOT BEAT CALUS
HELp

spent all DAY on him and MY BRAIN IS melting

It's easier for me to farm tokens that way.

You can still do Ward of Dawn, bruh. Just HOLD down the super buttons as the void class

smokebombs are fucking nasty now. you cannot see shiiiiiit when hit.

>come work for me!
>proceed to kill his sexbot in retaliation
>laughs at us from acrossed the entire universe
We are now the laughingstocks of all space and time

You're not supposed to do it alone.

Well I guess not every company can roll out Witcher 3 in terms of content

Are you and/or any other member(s) on your team literally retarded?

actium or peacekeeper
get big medusa heads

Idk, i think he was just confirming we didn't get lucky killing Gaul, based on Calus's speech at the end of the raid.

Those times when the hunter dodge is useful feel amazing. Great for coward play and flanking (nerf Midas)

What will happen if i make a new char of the same class and do the milestones again?

I've read that its a decent way of raising power, but i've also read that milestones and exotics then are capped like blues/purples

Which is it?

Yeah, I know. Doesn't mean me and my homies are privileged enough to always have the means to throw down a full Ward. Need a storebrand WoD.

probably the main thing wiping every team I tried was people dying to adds outside

>funded by Activision

Yeah they can, they just don't want to put the money into it.

But it's still all from his amusement

you only get luminous once per week PER CLASS

you won't get shit

Yeah except unlike Witcher 3, Destiny's content is actually good.

Anyone wanna trials...? I wanna keep trying for flawless cause I need it in my life.

Hanging out near the back of the room, far from calus is much safer

Other than that just get good. Learn how to chain supers, play your class defensively, use appropriate guns, be good at combat.

Imagine being so loaded that you could reroute a planet eating ship with a full crew, palace, and advanced training robot to a far off system just to watch what the locals do about it and laugh.

>be outside calus team
>one guy on the inside takes a good 5 seconds to call his symbol after the other two
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs when we dont kill the psion in time

>"Sir, the World-Eater is ready to move in on Earth; what are your orders?"
>BUILD A GAUDY OBSTACLE COURSE ON IT AND PARK IT BY A PLANET IN BUMFUCK NOWHERE
>AND BUILD ME SOME ROBOT CLONES OF MYSELF
>THOUSANDS OF THEM

I'm down

Alright then, but say if i make a new titan today, level him quickly up to 20, transfer all my shit then do all the milestones tomorrow after the reset, he then should get appropriate rewards right?

If i am not mistaken, there are some milestones that are just once pr character and not on a weekly reset

Can not agree there
Witcher 3 has bad gameplay yes. But the ammount of story content? You can fit 3 Destinys in Witcher 3. And all of that voiced with cutscenes too. Whilst Destiny is only voiced.
No one
NO ONE can defend the ammount of content in Destiny. Even Halo is bigger in that regard.

Imagine being this fucking daft, it actually triggers me when people don't call out instantly

Today I was the 3rd guy calling after usually being the first guy. What's my solution? I'm shooting the left psion, so I put the symbol in the top right hand corner of my screen.

I see it, shoot my psion, call it out. Instantly after my 2nd teammate calls.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT CALL INSTANTLY

IT'S RIGHT THERE

I believe that all milestones are locked complete once one class does them

>tfw youre still using blue boots at 287 light
this has to be a joke