/nepgen/ Neptunia General #1295

Nep pudding delivery Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/ZVLtfPTq

Million Arthur is having a collab with Neptunia: gamer.ne.jp/news/201709150073/
Neptunia staff discusses the future of the series: dualshockers.com/neptunia-interview/
Noire's new English VA preview: youtu.be/tK9qNJEHkGk

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
Patch 1.04 released for VIIR, adds a new VR scene and fixes several bugs: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR starts its first week with 15,775 total sales, the weakest of the series so far: gematsu.com/2017/08/media-create-sales-82117-82717

First Three Hours of VIIR Gameplay: youtu.be/iWndId2JR4M
Uzume's VA Plays VIIR: youtu.be/kGl0YT4iwWY
Virtual Reality Scenes (Japanese) can be found here: youtube.com/channel/UCo_NyjkjTAGMu6MuqaEFMOg/videos
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

4GO to be released internationally on October 10th (US) and October 13th (EU). Steam release scheduled for early 2018: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/897235880334639104
4GO LE Pre-Order: iffysonlinestore.com/4GOLE

I love Rom!

First for plut the cute !

I love Vert, and that is how its gonna be.

Vert is best goddess.

Ram gets sent to you in a box, what do you do???

Ah you beat me to it rom user
Love your waifu as much as you can !

NepuBuran

Compa, desu!

.......Why?

Don't feel bad, Plutienon. You'll get it the next time for sure!

I do, and it still amazes me to this day that I would have a waifu at all. But the heart wants what it wants. Oh how I would love to bring Vert into my embrace and heatpat her.

What a cute boy!

Your wife is pretty cute.

Nightmare fuel.

Praise Neptune!

>praising a whore
how about no

That's one long nep.

Ask if she's okay, since most boxes aren't designed with things like air holes and the sort of comforts a person would want.

Vigorous sex.

What is this?

A thought occurred. I know Vert is 5ft3 (163cm), but is that barefoot? how tall would she be in her heels? I just googled heels and how they can affect perceived height, and this looks mental. Any ideas/ images of Vert's heels? I may be able to figure out the shoe height and what that could add to her overall height.

Also, other neps who wear heels would be good to know. I recall that Noire has fairly short heeled boots.

Why are all the neps womanlets.

>Neptune has become so stupid, she's forgotten how to dress herself

Yellow heart was built for heavy impact cuddling, she even comes with two big soft pillows.

I wanna fuck that cow.

she was build for high impact sexual nepping, mating presses, sucking the milk out of her breasts, paizuri, sex in public places, dressing her up like a slut

Don't forget corruption.

prove me wrong
you can't

>Kei
>s
How can taste this shit even exist?

I want to get her addicted to sex to the point where P-ko comes into my room in the middle of the night and wakes me up, then I cause her to transform with just a single kiss and she turns into wet, cum hungry slut

Rom & Ram not SS tier.
I'm very disappointed in you.

SS tier is for the older women.

Ok, after google deciding to eat my post, mild googling lead me to the working theory that Vert's Heels are around the 2.5 inch range. Also its a pain to find heel shots of a character who is known for her funbags.

>Implying grannies are anything more than C Rank

>Vert
>highest ranked of the 4
Absolute. Shit. Taste.

>he doesn't want to get /ss/-ed by this

I really wish there was some pics or doujins with mind control/corruption featuring Yellow heart, it would not even be hentai logic tier, since YH was actually mind controlled in the game.

I'm pretty vanilla myself, and I would like more happy sex scenes with her, but there is something hot about taking such complete control over her like that, that scene where she fights all the goddess to protect anonydeath because of her brainwashing gave me such a weird feeling of lust even without any fanservice.

I guess I'm beginning to understand why people like mind control, is this my first step in the dark road of fetishes?

>Underling
>S
Nice try Lindafag.

>mind control YH to protect you from other neps if they come after you
>she sucesfully repels them
>she kneels on the ground in front of you, starts masturbating with one hand and unzips your pants with the other
>"I did what you said papa, now can you please give P-ko a reward?"

Nepgear is at least an A-tier. She's had two games, and even a derivative character based on her. Besides, she managed to kill every Goddess and ruled Gamindustri. No other villain ever managed that.

>facebook memes
kys

>White heart
>Yellow heart
>Rank F
What can man do in the face of such shit taste?

>papa

admit that it was him that had the shit taste and accept the one true tierlist

>You pat her head, call her a good girl and hit her face several times lightly with your now erect dick
>she starts working the shaft like it's the only source of water in the desert
>you cum in her throat and tell her to swallow it all, you can hear the sounds of globs of thick, sticky semen flowing down her throat
I think I'll stop here

>Wanting her to transform

I Got Sango's Offerings Right Here!

I think playing with her breasts or fingering her until she cums and then making her lick her juices from my fingers while the other cpus are still watching would be even better.

French kissing while the defeated cpus can only watch would be divine.

>she stills refers to Nep and Ploot as mommies while you lewd her and looks at them with lust in her eyes
>"Papa made P-ko into an adult, it feels so good"

I want Rom to sit on my face!

That's a big Rom.

For you.

Rom doesn't seem to be very pleased by your fetish, user.

>when you discover the NGP, neptune break, hard break, and 5pb.'s slow speed strategy in RB2

>her transformation ends
>fbi storms in

I want to breed with Yellow Heart, every single day, maybe with Vert and Iris Heart too.

>Wake up with YH sucking your morning wood
>Fuck her while taking a shower
>Fuck her on the table before and after dinner
>Fuck her ass while in the bathtub in the evening
>Go to bed and suck on her tits as you fall asleep
Repeat every day

Uni is my UNIverse!

My wives are so cute, so soft, so good. It feels so good to nep them all.

>not having YH for dinner

Can i get fluffy nepgear ?

My husband is so handsome, so nice, so pleasant. It feels so great to receive shares from him.

Why the fuck is Victory so awful?
I'm really not fond of the "you only have 1000 SP, no matter your level".

Here you go.
Make sure to take good care of her and not cheat on her like that other guy does.

I will make sure this fluffy nepgear will be happy with plut the cute !

Not fluffy enough.

>you will never buy yourself a pure and loyal goddess-waifu on the Planeptune auction
Why even live, bros?

>dreamy
That's a funny way to spell "delusional"

Nothing wrong with that.

Extra fluffy Nepgear with a fluffy cuddleplushie!

>Uni's been feeding him delusional energy
>He sees Uni as Compa and ravage her
>Uni's ultimate happiness
Happy End(?)

But if Uni is Compa, then who is Vert?

They all are adorable but plutia will still be my favorite nep

Probably Neptune trying to get nepped in a foursome orgy like the slut she is.

Wise choice, user. Don't ever cheat on your waifu.
Cheating on your waifu will destroy your laifu.

That Nepgear's not even that fluffy. Now this is a fluffy Nepgear, and a fluffy Uni.

I want to sing various songs with Plutie the Cutie!

I wouldn't even think about cheating on something so adorable , every nep is cute and sweet but you can only choose one !

The ultimate solution to the cheating manslut, combine the traits of his targets

Who dat

But she's literally just Nepgear with Vert-sized tits and has Compa's clumsiness.

It's Comertgear!

user, I...

>Not getting the point
(You)

Doesn't she have a great butt?

Yes, yes, but now now, we already created the ultimate solution to cheating manslut, we must use it before it's too late!

>giving a new waifu for a guy that cheats
Why would you do that

Reminder that tangerines kick ass and praise Lastation!

No, you dumdum! We combined Nepgear, Compa and Vert into one package so that she'd contain him!

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

I love Uzume.

Good morning, /nepgen/.

Oh i missed that so much , also you reminded me that delicious tangerines will soon be available to me
Going through all that trouble for him ?

wiz from konosuba. she and nepgear have the same jap va.

Good morning uzume user ! , you are kinda early with that happy new year

Yeah!

Post the real Uzume