wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous: →

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2017/09/18/universal-studios-japan-is-getting-new-final-fantasy-and-sailor-moon-attractions-next-year/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong.

Who has been the best FF director?

fpbp

Tifa is here!

Agreed

Fuck you pieces of fucking shit pulling daily rainbows when I don't even have werei yet

Lightning isn't THAT bad, her main issue is that everything else in her "tier" is just so much better that getting her stings, she does get innate Dualwield which still means she is great for newfriends as a crutch, and she is perfect for Gilgamesh cheesing due that , the innate 30% and ability equip Rune Blade/Excalibur.

She is a dud, but she got her uses.

Yeah, her worth really depends on your account.

No, she is fucking useless

Innate dual wield doesn't matter when she has a minuscule 145 + 30% attack and her strongest modifier is a mere 2.7x.

At least she's great in RK and, I hear, Mobius

FFT is shit

>Lightning isn't THAT bad
HAHAHAHAHAAHHA

And don't forget her games killed FF

Why? Good story and great gameplay

Picked all these up at a flee market for $50

And she have no ass

Nice get

You can emulate all those games for free and with better quality. Didn't even get the international version.

Sakaguchi

>platinum
That shits go for 5 bucks on ebay

Yoshinori Kitase

The PAL (Australian) is the internation version
Also got them for collection sake, already played 7 and 10.

Translate it weebs

Why not just emulate though? You don't want to play them at 1080p?

Who says I'm not emulating them

>Why not just emulate though? You don't want to play them at 1080p?
>Also got them for collection sake

Shigeru Miyamoto

>muh physical copies

>namefags keep getting rainbows and shit

How they do it

you know what to do, kupo

Whaling, pretty much everyone have the elf already but they post like it was a lucky daily to shit on people

Everytime someone namedrops you you get a bit of meme magic, everyone knows this

I got 2 rainbows and I only play BE for the free summons haha

yes friends, anyone can get lucky so why not purchase a few lapis and give it a try kupo

But last thread had a video with an actual daily rainbow

Jesus, they explains so much

That is just Emanon, she steals luck and semen every time someone mentions injection

>tfw our namedroped ones are just paid Gumi shills to increase pull hope among this thread
>come on if we can pull this you can too

Please Ayaka come home i don't want to uninstall.

>got werei yesterday so I can relax and just do the free pulls
>Daily freebie is another werei
Neato

>get 5k with this 50% off lapis farming
>do a 5k pull for elf since I have no actual damage dealers
>rainbow
>fucking finally
>the assless one

Is the banner bugged?
I got 7 shantotos
I don't know what the fuck do with him, is the 30% mag even good when you can get 50% stuff everywhere?

Damn, I feel your pain.

Why don't you have A2/2B?

>with him
idiot

???

>No proof
Here's the free (You) anyway

You fucked up, bro. 5k pulls aren't something to drop willy-nilly, they're serious fucking deals.

>???
retard

What the fuck are you even bitching about?
I know he is a meme 5* mage for arena but I'm talking about the TMR

>189651798
Careful not to fall for it

>he

fuck you I won't do what you tell me

Oh so the issue is the gender?
Well "she" have no tits+short hair+male name and I never played FF14 how can I know that bunch of pixels was a female

So Mobius bros, how do I level these paradigm things?
I can't advance on the crystarium thing because there's a lock who tells me to level up one of my paradigms

>he
mongoloid

>Well "she" have no tits+short hair
are you inbred?
>male name
"a made up name is male"
fucking idiot
>and I never played FF14
she's not even from XIV, you piece of autistic shit
>how can I know that bunch of pixels was a female
the game has a fucking profile for every character
use your brain, retard

So what was the compensation for

>Well "she" have no tits+short hair+male name and I never played FF14 how can I know that bunch of pixels was a female

me

Finally got around to watching Kingsglaive.
Pic related was a worse waste of a good character than fucking jhil nabaat, what a damn shame bros

>been using Soleil for a while now
>just now pieced together that mechanical heart fucks up her dances
Fucking hell Gumi why are you so ass at coding?

He is dumb user but you have no right to call someone an autistic piece of shit given the sperging they you're currently doing

shut the fuck up, retard

Calm down, kid

Suck my cock, kid

they're both shit characters
nice shit taste

wrong

Welcome home!
Oh my~, is that perfume I can smell on your clothes? (n*´ω`*n)
It's certainly not mine~ (n*´ω`*n)

[ Just who have you been with, I wonder? ]

How retarded are you, exactly?

How retarded are you, exactly?

Calm down, kids.

your brain, that is

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

But he did nothing wrong, and you still have yet to list a single example that even implies otherwise.

You are all confusing vayne with cid.

Vayne is just a power hungry asshole that took up cid's plan that would make him the ruler of the only country in the world with nukes. Cid is the one who truly wanted to put the reins of history back in the hands of man.

This is plainly obvious after vayne still acts like a huge piece of shit even after the suncryst is destroyed and the occuria's plans are foiled.

Vayne did plenty wrong, Cid is the one who did literally nothing wrong at all.

Nice reddit space samefag

What does it do?

While Dr. Cid also did very little wrong, you are completely incorrect about the True Hero.
He never desired power for its own sake, only for it's usefulness and necessity in accomplishing other goals, and destroying the deifacted nethecite would not make Archadia the only country with magical nukes (the opposite, it would make no countries have magical nukes, and I'm not sure what you're basing your opinion otherwise on). While Dr. Cid shared his goals, along with Venat, that does not mean that they are not his own.
And he does not act unreasonable in any way after the destruction of the cryst, he carries on as he should have now that there was no threat from it: he returned that attention to rozzaria and to best ensuring both that there wasn't a full-out war and that if there was then Archadia wouldn't be flattened in it.
The True Hero did nothing wrong at any point, and the fact that Dr. Cid didn't do much wrong either doesn't detract from this.

Man, this raid is tedious as fuck. But I need that gil, enhancements add up and between the ones I've done already and the amazing future ones that we will definitely maybe get before we die of old age, I need that dosh.

none of what happened in it was supposed to affect the main game, so they just got rid of everyone.
the whole movie was honestly pointless

Mornin'

wew lads

siliconera.com/2017/09/18/universal-studios-japan-is-getting-new-final-fantasy-and-sailor-moon-attractions-next-year/

>“Universal Cool Japan"

Anybody else happy that these FFT banners are so unimpressive? I really like FFT and I've been hemorrhaging mythril lately. Just got back over 50. If there was a single item in either banner I'd willingly trade 50 mythril for I might've pulled. Boy does it pay off to not care about Delita, Ovelia, and those three throwaways nobody used in the game.

Most of the new shit here will come back for Marche and TGC events. That foresight added with the shuffled schedule & fest being so close kinda put everyone off of it. I think the only 11-draw at all on this event was from an user yesterday. Platinum Sword/11

>woke up superlate
>about to do my daily+free summon
>never pulled a single rainbow after being done with rerolling
Does anyone have something nice to say before I click it? I'm tired of seeing blue.

I think there was a 11-draw on banner 1 actually, but it didn't result in anything great

Dumb hotaru poster

YES

you can do it senpai

Do you seriously expect to have something else than Queen with less than 10% battery remaining? How retarded are you, exactly?

>IMG_0687
NO

Shantotto and Shantotto.. Why did I even wake up today.

F U C K
U
C
K