/ammg/ - Anime Massive Multiplayer Genera

Please check the catalog first if the game you want to talk about has its own general. This place is only for anime massive multiplayer games that cannot sustain their own general.

>Current Games: TBD
pastebin.com/6BdKz3qF
Got a game you want to add to the list? Link the OP then name the game and website/private server.

>General Database
mmobomb.com/games/anime
animemmorpgs.com/
freemmogamer.com/games/anime/

>AMMG non-English servers
pastebin.com/uZyHtnDD

why?
there's really no good mmo to play right now.

ded again

I want to believe

MMOs are dead.
Prove me wrong. Please.

I won't give up.
What are everyone playing? I'm playing Closers right now

revelation online

maplestory, probably going to play dfo again soon

WoW clones are fucking dead because the western playerbase is a heaping pile of garbage everyone wanted to pander to for the cash.

>maplestory
official or private server?

OwO what's this?

official, not actually playing yet, nexon launcher is being a bitch to finish installing the game

erp general is back

rip

eco mobile soon

don't give me false hope user

dead

Why did they ditch the original launcher anyway?

who knows
but since it is fucking nexon of course it just brought more issues than benefits

I'm still mad at Valofe for Atlantica Online.

rip in pieces

not so fast

Why are you doing this?

so I can have a general to talk about my dead geam

What dead geam are you playing RIGHT NOW

Playing Luna online myself
Feels lonely anons.

Celestial Luna? Or vanilla luna? Luna has a pretty good soundtrack. I hope you can find people to dungeon date with otherwise leveling will be hell.

suba games server
Its not that bad I just feel so alone.

Give me a good maple server.

I'm playing Mabinogi but I'm getting bored. All the events right now are afk event which doesn't help.

I might go look for some other game. I hear Wakfu turned to shit. Like you get a popup every few hours if you're not a subscription player.

kMS and jMS

Wakfu has always been shit.

ur face is shit

I wish dfo is actually fun like Dark Blood.

DFO feels like a chore.

we ded

Where is everyone?

if you're a lone useless neet with a lot of time just play gms reboot
if you're a functional working member of the society aka wageslave go scania/bera or luna if you're EU (and wants to get less bombarded by nexon's shittyness)
only bother with kms and jms if you know their respective languages or you're familiar enough with the game that the language barrier wouldn't affect you and just want to play mostly alone, if you ever manage to get an account of course

Sell me on reboot. I'm a lone useless neet with a lot of time.

how do we save /ammg/

there's no trading but the server is f2p and pure grind based
easier to fund (but harder to achieve really high dmg because no scrolls/spell trace)
there should be some reboot guides around, but the most basic things to know are:
>make a kanna, get her to 170+
>find a kind soul to carry you hilla hard for free pets
(you're even better to go if you find someone to carry you CRA, and that isn't hard at all during reset day)
>cube for %mesos (forgot the hardcap)
>grind mesos to your heart's content to keep funding your kanna for bigger mesos income or just give all the mesos to your main
and some obligatory questlines/dailies of course

forgot the obvious
>grind for mesos to buy cubes
before the cube for %mesos
mesos is life

by bringing /dfog/ back

Don't give up!

How did you enjoy the CLOSERS alpha? Does anyone else know if we got access the past weekend does that also give us access next weekend?

at this point been waiting for so long that I completely forgot to check if I got access to this phase, holy shit
how was it?

Pretty good. Servers are nice and stable and there was plenty of people to play with. Have been trying it out with a gamepad as you don't get too many skills early on and it's pretty damn comfy. Can lean back in your chair while comboing away. Hopefully ill be able to hit level cap when the next alpha comes along. I work the weekends so it's pretty shitty for me.