Bitcoin is MYSPACE

Bitcoin is MYSPACE
Ethereum is FACEBOOK

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/1c6dm0/adam_kokesh_litecoin_is_facebook_bitcoin_is/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How appropriate, I don't use any of those things.

And the WIinklevoss brothers got BTFO again. Damn.

Bitbay is Snapchat

holy shit that's actually profound

they own a lot of eth too

i love these!!!!
bitcoin is to vhs as ethereum is dvd and dopecoin is to bluray

BTC is gasoline.....ETH is magical mana

And Dash is Google+
Monero is Veeky Forums
Viacoin is Bitcoin

Okay first of all, the EXACT same thing was said about Litecoin, and look where that is.

There was good reason to believe it because Litecoin was actually a better coin in every way, it was just a late adopter and there was basically no dev team behind it.

I just bought 10k 2GIVE kek. Millions, here I come.

ARK is that girl on Insta you're trying to slide into DMs!!!!

The bluepills just keep flowing with you slaved out forked tongued fegs.....

The whole internet = old people

YOU ALL GOT KEKED HARD

All your bubbles are going to burn out like a bug getting zapped in a bug zapper.

THE INTERNET = Thank you for participating in the black hole sim.

YOU LOSE

Nigga you really comparing litecoin? It was run by a random ass chinaman

somebody has been on here comparing everything to litecoin. i think it may be the chinamen himself posting

REEEEEEEEEE
WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG TO TRANSFER?
I sent it like 30 mins ago.

I love the Monero reference.

dash is that search engine dogpile not google

Serously can anyone tell me why it's taking so long? My wallet says 3 confirmations but it's not showing up in poloniex

The fee gnomes are busy taking your fees user.

Just get moar lube.

It will feel better I promise....

You're right actually.

reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/1c6dm0/adam_kokesh_litecoin_is_facebook_bitcoin_is/

The """""chinaman""""" seems to have removed the video but this was spread everywhere even on /g/ before Veeky Forums.

the bogdanoffs win again!!!

myspace unironically had a better service than facebook though the only reason le facebook became a thing is because mark zuckerburg is jewish and tom rom myspace wasn't and din't play ball with censorship

there is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish. now go back to /pol/

>666

Ethereum is Neo Tokyo. Bitcoin is city 17.

Give me the reasons why myspace died practicall and facebook "organically" appeared as the replacement.

well, the CIA invested heavily in facebook, and since it is such an effective intelligence tool it was shilled heavily on mainstream (((media)))

because gay retards would fill up their myspace with their gay music and the walls had unironically posted shit on em omg i'm so glad myspace is dead

I thought it was comfy and unique and had a barrier of entry that kept normies out. was p fun to do pseudo-html and css on your personal page

You realize with Segwit Bitcoin gets smart contracts so is there anything Ethereum has that Bitcoin won't?

you mean bitcoin will be turing complete? ohohohoho this will end badly.

So, both are shit?

Which hardware wallet do you prefer guys to store your precious mETH? Trezor, Ledger S Nano?

The whole thing is a fugazi,
The coins don't actually do anything

oy vey antisemite

bitcoin is TCP/IP
alts are memes bought throught bitcoin

Are you high?

Btc=aim
Eth=My space
Zid=face book

Also zid used meme magic