/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
Soon™. SKSE is in Alpha and not intended for all users, but SkyUI 5.1 is working without bugs and more mods will come with SKSE.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for mods now, but SE is the focus of future mods (Beyond Skyrim among others)

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35789/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is nothing wrong with warpaint, scars, moles, makeup, humans, vampires and of course freckles.

I agree, Orc's suck.

Spiderpost

I was actually being facetious.
Bet you feel really silly now.

Orc's still suck.

Requesting thicc orc and altmer women/futa posts, please.

Frostfall is a mess just like hunterborn right?

Im not using Immersive Weapons cos its shit, so... are there any decent bows or bow retextures? Gonna go for a Stealthy + Illusion + Archery char

Is there a mod that turns every single NPC into a woman/futa? And a mod that clothes every NPC in bimbo-slut armor?

I feel like I need to wait for SSE before I start my next playthrough

Your life is a mess.

Sorry, not every single NPC. I don't want the dragons changed.

Is Chey really a futa?

Start planning your mod load now. By the time SKSE64 is done, you will be almost ready. Just a few more tweaks!

yes

Tranny irl too

>Nexus downloading at 50 kb/s
>Need to download 600 mb mod
>No mirrors
epic

multcloud
thank me later.

hmm....that's kinda hot

If you want to know true pain try downloading from Baidu.

what are some challenge runs to do without resorting to mods? only one I've tried was a no perks no smithing/improvement 2handed run

>SSE users will be stuck with wildcat because ultimate combat will never go SSE

>without resorting to mods
Why? Vanilla game is so limiting even if you play it in full potential.

Wildcat is hidden for Special Edition.

How come all races look so similar in Skyrim while you could instantly tell what race someone were in Oblivion and Morrowind?

I'll use mods with it, I just specifically want playstyle challenge to go with modding

You mean like real life.

The same reason Hollywood movies all look and feel the same. LCD

Just started my first morrowind run.
What are some fun quests?

Play the game and shut up.

>Any kind of combat
>In Skyrim
Just be a stealth archer.

>some guy parodying Sabas on the Nexus
>his knock off version doesn't look half bad
Or maybe I'm just depraved.

>Radial bur
vomit.png

Brave again?
Jesus christ what a psycho

here's how to git gud at faces: google face references. pull them up on your second monitor and use them while making your character.

this is how you avoid making yet another anime abomination with atrocious proportions

This meme still hasn't died out?
Fuck off shit stirring retard.

>discord wakes up
>shitposting instantly starts
sigh..

How do I get good at editing a nipple texture? Never edited a texture before

It looks all cartoony and retarded if I just colour over it

I may be on a toaster, but i think i'm doing an ok job. not sure what hair to pick though.

Face is a square

Stop playing a human in a fantasy game.

Facial proportions correct, just too long of a face.

She's using FSC Breton preset v6 which means it's someone from here seeing how we talked about it.

Getting a different kinds of references for different characters helps avoid same-face too.

The toaster isn't really your issue. Her eyes are so piercing. She has a thousand yard stare going on. Change the eye shape and adjust it to suit.

Her face is very square, but maybe you want it that way, so please yourself.

>Some guy

I bet it's you.

Its brave.

Yea, you're doing an ok job.

A lot of these shitposts sound like Diana now that I've seen enough of their sentences

Dude the face is a fucking square

you dont have to hugbox outside of discord

square is a real face shape, found on real humans

Cry more

Found on trannies and men, maybe if you went outside you would know how female faces are shaped.

Someone ought to write a script or program where you can categorize shitposters, input a shitposter's posts, and then the script will tell you if any new posts are a match for that shitposter's usual typing/wording so you can know if they're shitting up a thread incognito

Something is weird with her eyes. Maybe add some slight shadding under just to get rid of the rough lines.
Also, you should really start with the hair, because if you make a face that fits one hair style it might not look as good with another.

ugly humans

>not knowing the basic face shapes
>thinking only men and trannies have square faces

M8 i learned this shit in highschool, and again later from my gf who is in beauty school.

>beauty school

>SSE SKSE is coming soon
>tfw probably won't even switch over when it comes out due to sheer laziness

take you're meds

Radiant Spawn Engine will be fucking fantastic on SE. So will Organic Factions, you could almost have a completely random world to play in each time, with different factions being the most dangerous. That's what will make me switch over.

Why would they be better for SE?

Because the engine won't shit itself inside out when more than 10 NPCs spawn on screen.

I just noticed something, how come the eye mesh has a missing tri?

Isnt it the same engine with some minor graphic improvements?

If you're going to pretend you know actual human females at lest turn on the Fashion channel from time to time just to remember how 3d women look like.
For example, Olivia Wilde's face is a literal box, but she uses a neat trick where she wears hair styles that frame the face, so it gives an illusion of a more oval shape, not in pic related of course. Most women with square faces do this, at least the ones who care about their appearance.

>SkyUI 5.1 is working without bugs
Horseshit.

So i made the eyes look less severe, added some sunburn, and fixed her eyebrows.

The longer squarish face is on purpose, as i wanted something a little different.

SE handles actors and AI much better, and can allow massive battles without FPS lag. That means scripting will also be more stable as long as it is written alright. If you load a lot of mobile AI actors with quests in the background in LE you're more likely to cause instability as you play and travel.

>Anime posters in charge of having a grasp on reality and 3d women.
Sasuga, can't wait for the ">complaining about anime on Veeky Forums post".

So why would anyone stay with Oldrim?

That sounds great.

Looks like Heiko waifu

Because SE has no mods and its ENB looks like dogshit. The improvements of SE are trivial and inconsequential.

Follower when?

Because everyone who's retarded expected skse64 to not ever happen

Because it has no mods since SKSE64 is horseshit and doesn't work, so you're stuck with recolors and texture mods only.

ENB is just for screenshotting though..

>complaining about anime on Veeky Forums

But Olivia Wilde actually looks humanoid and attractive. His do not.

What's wrong with Heiko's waifus?

Strong jaws. I like his characters though.

I figured out what's the problem with her eyes.
The angle and shape, they're kinda droopy, too open and not wide enough. Slant them inwards a bit to look more human.
Not trying to be mean or anything, just offering advice.

So waifumodders are actually mad because SKSE64 is happening and they have to mod a game they dont play to not look like plebs?

Jaws are actually hard to scuplt in Skyrim, so he's doing alright

SKSE isn't done, and it will take time for mods to be ported and bugs to be fleshed out. If you want a stable save you're gonna have to wait until SKSE64 is finished. Mods will be ported, used, fixed, and able to be used a month or two after that point. If you play before that you will probably end up redoing your mods heavily and deal with possible save breaking bugs.

You're not making any sense.

Nobody is mad.

IHas anybody tried this? Is it any good?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35789/?

Give me 10 reasons why I should switch

The cute thing is that you're retarded and feel for my bait. I wasn't complaining about anime, I was complaining about (you) in particular, since you use anime on the general to avatar fag with.
You're pathetic and need to obliterate yourself.

>feel for my bait

>feel for my bait
>calls anyone else retarded

Nobody cares about SSE and it's improved gameplay potential because no one actually plays Skyrim. Oldrim can be modded to look way, way better than SE can, so there is no reason to move.
If you want to actually play a TES game, go play Oblivion, since it's actually good.

>Nobody cares about SSE
*you don't care about SSE and want to project that on everyone else

I said I was lazy, I didn't say that I was mad. SSE SKSE is something I've been waiting on for a while now. I'm actually rather looking forward to it.

nice opinion now back to /v/

>Oblivion good
Lol

I don't care for it

Thank you, i couldn't figure out what was so off about her face.

Ayy Lmao